[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys, hello all. I am interested very much in guns. So i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (8KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 246x205px
So guys, hello all.

I am interested very much in guns.
So i was thinking why dont make my own?

I found some high quality steel i can use, the european Number is 1.7225 wich is similar to some steel used for MG´s

i was thinking of drawing the stuff on Freecad and then at home with pic related.

Do you have guys some info on measures, because starting from literally 0 isnt desirable.

Following i want to build

Semi-auto shotgun with an underbarrel magazine similar to the one the p90 has. so about 15 rounds

an 3-barreled shotgun gatling

An PDW in .22 Winmag with magazinecapacity of 70rds.

i know its lot of work, but somewhere i have to start.

This is not FBI/ATF/some other agency or similar.

just a guy from cuckropa who loves gunzl
>>
>>31766427

first thing is first, buy a cheap rifle, disassemble it, and measure it.

then work on creating a brother for it and getting it to work.

start with the basics, then move onto making mall shit once you know what the fuck you are doing.
>>
>>31766427
you start with the basics like >>31766457
said

so start with a 22lr single shot rifle/pistol
>>
>>31766495

well i know, but i would like to not buy a rifle and have my name on some list of the goverment.

But i can buy a gun wich is in a low category, thanks for the advice, will post here when i actually start and all.

what would you like to see to be made?

i also want badly to make an gatling in .22lr just of fun, but i think this will be when i have some experience. you still helped me guys.

thanks, any further tips?
>>
>>31766580
well since you're asking

I'd like boxmag fed lever action rifle in 45ACP

not that'll happen, but make that one
>>
>>31766600
will take requests when i start and have some experience.

but would be interesting.

Are in the US bullets filled with sodium legal?

would do some nasty damage to some dindu....
>>
>>31766624
who cares
>>
>>31766427
You type very oddly for a "european"

timestamp your hand OP, prove youre not some isis-fag or ATF agent
>>
>>31766666
Here you are.

I speak now 7 languages fluently, so sometimes i mix grammar up, sorry
>>
>>31766813
Krautfag confirmed.
There are some interesting designs.
Look into holmes shotgun plans and the stuff from prof parabellum.
For the shotguns you might use seamless hydraulic pipe with 2mm wall thickness and at least 4mm for the last 150mm facing the breach.
Do you have real machine tools? Like a good lathe or a drillpress?

Goldene Regel: Halt deine Fresse allen gegenüber!
>>
Goldene regel kenne ich.

I have a seamless colddrawn (kaltgezogen) steel and will make it about 4mm wallthickness and 6mm at the breach.

No i havent but i kbow somebody whi really can help me to.

I think a good drill will cost about 200 euros but i dint want to cheap out on such important stuff.

Its an steel of 1.7225 and 1.7227 steel wich is an extremele tough and chewy and strong steel.

Will then on the real guns put a layer of titannitride on it.

I am austria fag but who cares.

Any further tips? Thanks for the names
>>
>>31766580
>well i know, but i would like to not buy a rifle and have my name on some list of the goverment.

buy 80% lowers.
>>
>>31767072
Not possible in austria.

I think making experirnce and doing from scratch up is the best idea right now.

Thanks for your help guys, any more tips?
>>
>>31767087
Google gun patents. You should get some ideas on how things should work.
>>
>>31767042

Went the cheap route on the drill press and it does its job. 180 eu at the beaver.

4mm wall is safe enough. We're only dealing with a max of 850 bar peak.
I believe you are able to buy barrel blanks in austria and glock lowers.
Try to get your hands on some blanks. They are a pain in the ass to manufacture.

42crmo4 is what I use too.

The series by prof. para is called "practical scrap metal arms"
But they are very basic designs.
Also try to buy the magazines and work your way around the magazine you have. Building a working magazine is time-consuming.
Can you get your hands on 9mm?
Way easier to build with than .22mag
>>
>>31767111
Oh boy thank you very much.
>>31767162
Aaaand screenshotted. Thanks for all the help, is it me or is /k at night just great?
>>
>>31767174
go ahead and blow yourself up

asking 4chan for fucking gun manufacturing advice....

i bet you're from fucking vienna or carinthia
>>
>>31767162
Also, i have my hands on several military magazines. Will eventually need to biy a glock, but id rather avoid that.

And in austria all gun relevant parts are a big nono without permit for the gun itself, like receivers, barrels and that stuff that does the locking and rotating stuff on full auto.

I have ideas how to cut the rifling so that should be no problem.

Yeah its 14cro now that you said it. I will finish it in titaniumnitrade for corrosion protection and smoother action..

I was thinking of not rectangular rifling bit the edges a little bit roundet up, would that make sense?
>>
>>31767174
/k/ has its ups & downs.
80% of the people here are still nofun morons.

also look into weaponeer.net and lurk through all their builds. These guys live the dream.
Depending on how serious you are about home&toddler defence you might also reverse-engineer a deko or salutwaffe.

I believe you get sxs shotguns for homedefence without a lot of questions.
>>
>>31767189
Not everybody here is an asshole. But there is truth in your words. Take everything with enough salt to sink a battleship. Twice.
>>
>>31766580
>i would like to not buy a rifle and have my name on some list of the goverment.
your isp probably told the Gov't about this thread so you are already
>>
>>31767211
>I believe you get sxs shotguns for homedefence without a lot of questions.
you can buy all category C+D firearms with a 3day waiting/cooldown period without a lot of questions

there is a checkup in your firearms registry, if you fucked up in the past the sale will be denied
if not, then simply declare a reason for the sale and take it home

>no registry funs
it doesn't matter if it's a shotgun anymore
that option has been closed since october 2012
>>
>>31767269
>>31767198
A barrel blank is no barrel. Per law it's just a funky peace of metal. Over a decade ago some merchants sold them on fairs for 180 DM.

Can't give you tips on rounded edges on the side of your cutting tool. I went with 90° edges.
Just make sure you go slow. max 5/100mm per pull.
Use shims to raise the teeth of your cutting tool
>>
>>31767211
I was thinking too of dekowaffen but giving 700 euros out for an fucked up gun is not very high on my priority list, but i will eventually consider it yes.

>>31767260
Dont think so
>>31767269

Thats the problem, call me an idoit but i like guns from games, as shotgun i want to built something similar to the baron g5 from planetside 2. And the .22 pdw as the mkv from planetside 2.

What would be the appropriate thickness for rifle rounds like 5.56 and 7.62 at givem steel 15cromo4?

Was thinking at the chanber beginning about 9mm and the barrel then about 6mm

I also was thinking to make the handguard like ar15 hs but from aluminium and attach it to the barrel to work as a heatsink, on full way down the barrel would be surrounded directly by aluminiun, want a drawing?

Will on this type of gun have just an second underbarrel grip if necesarry.
>>
>>31767333
do you even know what a reamer is ?
>>
>>31767333
Witnessed.
Whatever floats your boat. Everybody has his fetishes.
It's easy to give the guns the looks of your planetside toys. But I would recommend using time proven mechanics.
Barrel thickness would work for both, although i would add 2mm for 308. Better safe than sorry.
Just don't use 22 mag. Use 22lr and ruger 10/22 magazines. You're doing yourself a favor.
Don't overwork it. The heatsink idea will work, but for what sake? Unless you're building a lmg, there is no need for this.
>>
>>31767286
i will thank you.

>>31767348
i dont know this word, so maybe on german, yugoslavian, russian or french i would know, help me out please.
>>
>>31767435
eine Reibahle du pfuscher
>>
>>31767435
Patronenlagerreibahle
>>
>>31767406
thank you for your input, i love each comment really.

yes i was thinking for an 308 a wallthickness of 8mm would be enough.

And ok i will use .22lr, i think as an pdw it will do its job, for anything further than 50 Meters i will use anyway 5.56 in shtf scenario.

Yeah, as a heatsink, and my idea was that if it cools the barrel, since i do not use exactly the type of steel it maybe is used, lowering temperature means lowering stress to the barrel, wich would lead my to your "better safe than sorry", you got me?
>>
>>31766813
Hallo Herr Bundeskriminalbeamter
>>
>>31767435
Reibahle
Alésoir
>>
>>31767443
Ein neues Wort gelernt, ja kenen ich, werde am werkzeug nicht sparen, habe jemanden der damit handelt und der besorgt mir Bohrsätze und reibahlen/schleifer und sogar schleifer die sich erweitern lassen für einen lachhaften Geldteil.

Ein Wolframcarbidbohrer der 600€ kostet für 50, ist alles original nur halt Freundschaftspreis, nagelneu und unbenutzt.
>>
>>31767456
>implying it won't blow up after one round
>>
>>31767477
>stolen
>>
>>31767480
thats why i wont fire it directly but from safe distance until i am sure it is safe.
>>31767484
Not stolen but he trades with them and he can give some of them to companies for "try it out, ours is better". fully legal
>>31767475
jetzt weiß ich es, merci
>>
>this whole fucking thread
that's the funniest shit i have read in a long time

OP is gonna kill himself and make the news

gonna post the article when it happens
>>
File: 7903579222.jpg (87KB, 912x514px) Image search: [Google]
7903579222.jpg
87KB, 912x514px
>>31766427
>>31767333

You could start with this simple semi auto pistol and follow other people's documented builds. Opt for the MK3 version and drop in a standard Makarov or PPK mag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQlyitOGDUg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfvJtjbY9TM

http://mesprojets.eu/Practical%20Scrap%20Metal%20Small%20Arms%20Vol.15%20Self-Loading%20Pistol%20MK3.pdf
>>
>>31767456
http://www.lothar-walther.de/169.php
Also on the site are measurements for the profile.
You don't need to cool the barrel, because you won't shoot enough trough it to get it hot enough. Otherwise I can't argue with your logic.
Just get rid of your shtf ideas.
Sure we all like our little fantasies where we kill 4 wasteland marauders while protecting our loved ones.
Not going to happen.
In general the survival community in Europa is a bunch of old fags without a future.

And if its really teotwawki you better have 10 male friends under 30 who know what killing means.
Strengh is within the numbers.
>>
>>31767512
thank you very much.

Of course SHTF can mean anything, i just dont want to make you think im an dumb idiot who wants to start killing people, i just like guns and how they work.

and thats it, it was a lot of input, thank you guys, see you next time
>>
>>31766427
Start with basic shit my dude.

Pengun. 22 powered by. 22 nail gun blanks and shoots. 22 airgun pellets.

I made one, it works pretty good. this is just a bump, let me send design. Once I get on my computer.

Only power tools needed is a good solid lathe or mill or drill press. Something to drill out barrel.
>>
Yeah, will get a decent drill press and some high quality bits for it. And the rest is research-math-more research-failure-progress.

Anyone herr who is or has builded guns in the past, am not atf dont worry.

Anyways, cant wait to post you guys all of it, will post for sure, maybe a worklog too
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.