[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /k/, I plan on buying a rifle soon, I'd like to hunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (851KB, 1493x2009px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
851KB, 1493x2009px
hello /k/, I plan on buying a rifle soon, I'd like to hunt deer and coyotes, would anyone that is familiar with Indianas gun/hunting laws help me with tips and/or recommendations on guns?

I have a budget of about $400~, and don't have anything chosen, so I'm open to anything

>pic unrelated, it's a bombsight
>>
>>31765678
Indiana just changed their laws... again... but i can say for what you want to hunt. There is not a rifle you can buy for 400 that can hunt deer and cyote
.223 is the round you want. So unless you want a shit used gun that has seen 4 different owners. Youre out of luck pal.

What part of indy?
>>
>>31765678
>>31765795
Different indiana fag reporting in
>>
>>31765795
Southern Indy, Clark co.

So I'm looking at .223 for the round, about how much am I expecting to spend? I suppose I can wait if it's not too much

>>31765819
Hello anon, what part of Indy are you in?
>>
>>31765851
Indianapolis. Northeast side.
Ive gotten 223s around 6 and 7 hundred. Everyones going to the AR platform for the 223 now but you can find some good bolt actions still.
>>
>>31765851
originally from the Northeast side.
Now up by munice for job
I have noone and no where to shoot
>>
>>31765924
Yeeeaaah i have to go all the way to my buddies in crete Illinois or ellwood PA to shoot. Fuckin sucks
>>
>>31765893
how is Indianapolis anon? Is it a shit city or what? Also I should expect about $500 at least for a rifle? Do you recommend anything in particular?
>>
>>31765976
Indiana is very based as far as gun laws are concerned. City isn't too bad honestly.
>>31765957
Ever go to pointblack? it was close to where I used to go. honestly not bad for an indoor range
>>
>>31765924
sucks anon, I know a guy that will let me hunt on his property, I just need to get out there

tfw urban anon and no close gun ranges
>>
>>31765998
My family has 180 around marion indiana, but its about an hour and a hlaf drive from me. So not really a "i feel like shooting today" kinda trip
>>
>>31766030
180 acres**
>>
>>31765851
These work, should Be Fine For Deer And Coyote.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/70937/redirect
>>
>>31765976
Used .223 yeah you can find one for 5. But you gotta look.

Indianapolis... eh its indy. You got your ghettos and you got your suburbs. Im in the suburbs so its alright.

>>31765992
For my handguns yeah i went to PB but my rifles i couldnt bring most of em...
>>
>>31766099
I mean besides being lame shooting a rifle at such short distances. Why couldnt you bring them?
>>
>>31766111
>.50bmg
>300winmag
>460socom

I dont know if they would allow me to blow a hole in their building and i didnt even bother to ask so i simply didnt bring those.
>>
>>31766268
you're correct, shame cause the other pointblank is rated for 50bmg
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.