[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me pick a new handgun, /k/. First handgun I owned was a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Kel-Tec P32.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kel-Tec P32.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
Help me pick a new handgun, /k/.

First handgun I owned was a Kel-Tec P32. Nice gun, looked exactly like pic related. Shot it maybe 300 times, never had a problem with it. Traded it for a dirtbike, now wish I kept it.

Basically I am looking for a small pistol like the P32, nothing full size. Also, it must be 9mm. The 32 was nice, but it was more expensive to buy ammo wise than 9mm was (at the time).

I like the Kimber solo, but finding one under 600$ is impossible.

Trying to keep it no more than $500 out the door...
>>
File: 15745-DEFAULT-l.jpg (63KB, 900x568px) Image search: [Google]
15745-DEFAULT-l.jpg
63KB, 900x568px
The gun I would love to get
>>
A few spring to mind.
>Ruger LC9
>S&W M&P Shield
>Kahr Cm9

Pretty sure I've seen the Beretta Nano, and Glock 43 for well under 500 as well.

These are all single stacks, by the way.
>>
M&P Shield
>>
>>31745995
>kahr cm9
Probably the lest expensive to get
I recommend this OP
>>
File: LCP-LC9_comparison-copy.jpg (113KB, 601x395px) Image search: [Google]
LCP-LC9_comparison-copy.jpg
113KB, 601x395px
The Ruger LC9 is what you're looking for.

Here's a pic of the LC9 with the Ruger LCP outline over it. The LCP is a knockoff of the P3-AT which is essentially the size of your old P-32.
>>
>>31745995 is me

I'll say that I looked pretty seriously at single stack 9mm options a while ago, and settled on getting a Glock 26 (I'm not big on Glock and as far from a fan boy as you can get). It's a great IWB carry and I don't print with it at all, and I wear form fitting clothing. Alternatively, for a double stack 9mm, the Ruger SR9c is a decent choice under 500, it was my first 9mm. I'll probably still get a single stack at some point.

>>31746065
I like this gun more than I thought I would after firing one, but the whole 300 round break in thing makes me less confident in Kahr.
>>
>>31746066
The size difference isn't much, that is a plus.

Would consider the LC9. Also found out the LCP is striker fired, so the trigger pull is better than non striker fired?
>>
>>31746457
>so the trigger pull is better than non striker fired

The trigger is nearly identical to the P-32. Long, springy, and a stop just before the break.
>>
>>31746066
LCP II just launched and those seem pretty cheap, was about 270-280. fondled one already and was quite more comfy than the normal LCP

not sure if I shouldve bought, wouldve had to have gotten it shipped.
>>
>>31747405
Hmm will check this out, thanks guys.

any more suggestions or reviews?
>>
>>31748182
Here's a suggestion, I wouldn't consider ever buying a Kimber and neither should you.
>>
>>31745894
It's garbage.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.