[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ I was wondering if there was any submachine gun that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: m43a6.jpg (24KB, 600x348px) Image search: [Google]
m43a6.jpg
24KB, 600x348px
Hey /k/

I was wondering if there was any submachine gun that takes the same rounds as it's full sized automatic rifle counter part.
>>
your moms vagina?
>>
>>31741080
It seems a little inefficient to use a different cartage for every firearm you own?
>>
>>31741078
SMG is defined by being a pistol caliber, so your question is stupid.
>>
>>31741078
If it uses a full size cartridge, it's by definition not a submachine gun, so...
And no the AK-74SU ain't a submachine gun!
>>
>>31741078
Do you mean a short barreled rifle?
>>
>>31741132
That would be an even more stupid question tho
>>
>>31741113
wasnt there a middle schooler that was an elemtry student in uppoti!!
>>
>>31741144
That's a stupid question too.
>>
MODS, this post is too incoherent to exist.
>>
>>31741115
>full size cartridge
>5.54x39
Pretty sure you mean to say rifle cartridge bucko
>>
>>31741235
Yes I forgot to right rifle, it was "obviously" intended to be full size rifle cartridge.

The AKSU was mostly there because it's the usual assault rifle that is taken for a submachine gun.
>>
>>31741242
>right
>not write
god damnit I'm tired and have like zero attention yet again...
>>
WARNING:

Autism Contamination!
Avoid thread zone, health hazard!
>>
>SMG is defined by being a pistol caliber, so your question is stupid.

^Came here to say this. OP, you need to educate yourself on the basics of firearms before posting your ill informed shit here.

You're an embarrassment. You bring down the quality of this board.
>>
>>31741078
the only two that are even close would be the HK53 (marketed as an SMG) and the HK33 (the actual rifle).

generally speaking, though, an SMG and a rifle use completely different ammunition.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.