[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder - Don't buy anything from ETS Group. Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: total and absolute shit.jpg (945KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
total and absolute shit.jpg
945KB, 1280x960px
Friendly reminder - Don't buy anything from ETS Group. Have purchased three separate magazines for my Glocks from this company (two for G17, one for a G19) and all three of them have failed miserably when put to the test at the range.

My best guess would be that they use extremely inferior materials (i.e - the spring, in my case) which pretty much means either all your rounds pool at the bottom near the shitty spring or it tries to feed 2-3 at a time.

ETS should win an award for having terrible service. These clowns follow me on Instagram, where I have recorded all three failures and not once have I been offered a reship, refund or anything of the sort.

tl;dr - ETS makes shitty magazines that could result in death, non-existent or just careless customer support and quality control. Picture related.
>>
>>31733075
did you try swapping your followers and springs
>>
>>31733083

Follower gets stuck midway on my previously purchased magazines. Lots of rattle, live cartridges falling out of the mag well and other stupid shit.

Just to make sure it wasn't an isolated issue I had a friend purchase a brand new ETS mag for his Glock and it ended up failing the same as the others, in less than 50 rounds nonetheless.

Ammo is Federal Premium 9mm.
>>
As someone in the mag parts industry this is extremely disturbing. I haven't tested them out myself yet. Want to send them to me?
>>
>>31733075

they even look like garbage not at all surprised reliability must've been sacrificed on the assembly line for tacticool operator aesthetics
>>
>>31733183

If you have any recommendations for a DIY fix without having to ship it off or contact the mfr and buy another, I'm open to ideas. I've got ample spare parts and tools from collecting over the years.
>>
>>31733075
I've got a few of their 31 rounders. The follower definitely tilts more than a stock Glock one, and seems to flare out/stretch a little when fully loaded, but I've never had an issue with it. I haven't put a ton of rounds through it either so idk. If I could go back I'd probably just buy a comparatively smaller number of Glock brand ones but for range use I dont think it'll be a problem.
>>
>>31733240

Without testing the mags or seeing them malfunction I couldn't say for sure. One common problem with shitty Promag mags is burrs on the follower that can cause follower hang up or tilt. You can trim or sand them off by going around the bottom of the follower. If the spring is underpowered, factory Glock springs are cheap and readily available.

If you drop a burner email I can email you from my work account. I'd pay for postage both ways, if you want to send them in. No guarantees though on results, but I might be able to put more pressure on ETS Group.
>>
>>31733075
I have 6 of them and they work just fine. Must be something you're doing OP.
>>
Some Dude, is that you?
>>
>>31733075
>Buy gun from a company that makes some of the best OEM magazines in the industry
>Ignore this and get some shitty aftermarket mags that suck penis instead

I do not understand how some people arrive at their decisions sometimes.
>>
Hey at least they got back to you.
>>
>>31733075
i have one for the g19 and 3 stick mags. All work great. My only complaint is the sticks don't lock into my Kriss vector.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.