[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's the "Anon leads a guerilla army in the war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: daydream-1.jpg (369KB, 1050x701px) Image search: [Google]
daydream-1.jpg
369KB, 1050x701px
>It's the "Anon leads a guerilla army in the war against a tyrannical government" daydream again
>>
>>31721922
:(
>>
I had this dream the other night - actual dream, not a daydream - that I was living innawoods and surviving by breaking into rich people's vacation homes and looting them for supplies. I had an M1 Carbine which made me extremely happy.

Then I awoke to the harsh, horrible light of reality.
>>
>>31721972
>Had a dream that I was using a smoothbore flintlock
>fun as hell
>woke up wanting to get into black powder guns
>>
File: 1470454118413.png (483KB, 529x470px) Image search: [Google]
1470454118413.png
483KB, 529x470px
>>31721922
>its an "anon finds a girl that loves him" dream again

Just kill me now senpai
>>
>>31721922
Daydream? I'm turning it into a book.
>>
> It's an "Anon takes the lead role on John Wick and fucks up everyone's shit" daydream again.
>>
>>31722187
Thisis /k/ not /r9k/.
>>
File: 1475132508400.jpg (75KB, 597x643px) Image search: [Google]
1475132508400.jpg
75KB, 597x643px
>It's the "Anon wakes up in an otherwise empty room with a tied up woman, but your captors didn't frisk you for your CC" dream again
>>
>>31722187
>if she touches me i have already won
>>
>>31722208
Lol, I do the same.
>mfw I'm kidnapped by blm isis terrorists who somehow managed to not notice my fully loaded HK USP45 TACTICAL and five spare mags
>>
Ok, so.

>Kalashnikovs
>Improvised explosives
>Money from drugs/natural resources
>Hand out shit to civilians to assure loyalty
>Anon no rapey
<Prove to the people, that you're the better leader
<Hope your tyrrany isn't allied with superpowers
>Win the war
<Prove to the people that you actually aren't a better leader
<Wait until someone repeats the former steps on your tyrannical regime.

/Thread
>>
>>31722203
At this point they're merging anon. Just accept it, a lot of them are into guns anyway.
>>
>>31722252
>not disarming first of the bad guys and killing the rest with their own weapons

Nigga do u know how 2 daydream?
>>
>SHTF
>Start a huge weed farm innawoods
>patrol farm on horseback with AK
>become American folk hero
>>
>>31721922
>dream about living in camp with women swooning all over me for being single and fertile
>women want to be back to back impregnated by me multiple times a day
Too bad the only way to live this live is to move to Japan :/
>>
>>31722187
Just got out of a long term co-habitual relationship. It hurts so bad.
>>
>It's the "Anon is in a store getting robbed at gunpoint, and you just shoot the robber in the back of the head while he's demanding money from the cashier" dream again.
>>
>>31722700
>"Y-You saved my life, thank you!"
>"Not so fast Apu. Put the money and all your scratch-offs in the bag."
>>
>>31722734
I like this meme
>>
>>31722781
This is literally the only thing I do in GTA V anymore.
>>
File: Mad Dog.png (2MB, 6600x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Dog.png
2MB, 6600x3000px
Fuck that shit.

I'd lead a tyrannical guerilla against an army government.

Show ALL of you who's the boss of this gym.
>>
File: 225044361506c8bfc9.jpg (40KB, 373x400px) Image search: [Google]
225044361506c8bfc9.jpg
40KB, 373x400px
>It's the "Anon leads a ethnic Russian uprising in Kazakhstan and reinstates the Soviet Union" daydream again
>mfw
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.