[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How difficult is it to acquire a gun in the UK? I'm looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1470576539509.jpg (110KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
1470576539509.jpg
110KB, 759x508px
How difficult is it to acquire a gun in the UK? I'm looking to J U S T end it. Will need a gun and a fuck tonne of valium, any advice?
>>
This is a jealous/bitter troll. Sage and move on.
>>
>Any advice?

Talk to someone, man. People care.
>>
OK what if I said I am genuinely interested in getting into guns?

With a side bonus of being able to kill myself whenever I want... How does a UKuck get into guns?
>>
>>31717897
Jealous of who? Bitter at who?
I'm legit getting sick of life bro
>>
>>31717897
Also I think it's against the rules to declare that you're saging a thread with the intent of it ending quickly
>>
Depends on the gun. I'd go into it but you're obviously just here to participate in dank memery so i'll give you 100 leupboats!!!1

Call a suicide hotline or something. Also if the po-po find out you want to an-hero then you won't get a FAC
>>
Give me all ur stuff OP
>>
>>31718223

>tfw you're suicidal and nobody takes you seriously
>>
Go to your local clay shooting club a couple of times so the shooting community can vouch for you, get a shotgun licence, buy a shotgun and gun safe. Simple as that really. The same goes for a rifle but generally speaking it's a lot harder to get a rifle if you don't have a shotgun license.
>>
>>31717878
Where that stiff upper lip you lot are supposed to have? Don't ruin someone else's day making them clean up your brains just because your life isn't working out. OD on opiates if you don't a painful death.

Or you cold move to the US or Canada and basically be worshiped for your accent. Your call.
>>
>>31718533
Thanks anon!
>>
>>31718533
lol imagine making all that effort instead on making the minimal effort to get help and fix your miserable life
>>
>>31718661
Yeah but maybe you find an interesting hobby and now you've fixed your miserable life and are into guns?
>>
>>31718533
Don't even need to do that. For a shotgun license all you need to do is apply and have a secure cabinet.
>>
>>31717878
Make a gun out of pipe. Or a pipe bomb. Use match heads as a propellant. Stick a fuse in one end, or use a 9 volt battery with steel wool to ignite.
>>
Drink bleach you assclown, you only make things harder for others.
>>
>>31717878
If you're looking to kill yourself, try a high speed car crash. Painless, assuming you're moving fast enough.
>>
>>31720658
No we need to think of the environment, a car crash will make a right mess. Good old fashioned rope is what he needs, its cheap and biodegradable.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.