[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here can ID the trick-ass magazine on the rifle? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: VJ0mSIH.jpg (71KB, 610x907px) Image search: [Google]
VJ0mSIH.jpg
71KB, 610x907px
Anyone here can ID the trick-ass magazine on the rifle?

And yes, this is in Israel.
>>
what is google?
>>
Can somebody explain to me why I regularly see photos of young Israeli ladies in relaxed or fashionable clothing carrying rifles? I was under the impression that firearms were strongly restricted in Israel
>>
>>31714040
Israeli mag holder.

Seen this question so many fucking times it's not even funny.
>>
>>31714040
Mag holder, you see them all the time in Israel. It's a way to keep a loaded mag with the rifle, while minimizing the possibility of negligent discharge. If you don't seat the mag, the gun aint gon shoot no bullets.

>>31714085
Active duty soldiers are required to carry their weapon with them on leave, in case of terrorist attack or the outbreak of war. It's kind of weird at first, but you get used to half the people on the bus having M4s.
>>
>>31714040
http://www.zahal.org/products/tmc-tactical-magazine-clip?path_parent=153453

I highly recommend the IDF army sling as well, OP. I bought one for my 25-06 and attached it with paracord to the existing sling mounts and it is the most comfy, handy arrangement in the world.
>>
>>31714285
That's a disappointing answer
>>
>>31714397
why?
>>
What the fuck is wrong with Jews?

Their Swiss style universal conscription is actually in a region where people want them dead but they insist on full retard no loaded chamber policies.

Also, the muh innocent civilians doesn't fly when you have every single citizen including OP's pic related "trained" to use a rifle.
>>
>>31716466
>Their Swiss style universal conscription is actually in a region where people want them dead but they insist on full retard no loaded chamber policies.
you want soldiers to get shot so you can claim they didnt do nuffun and can retaliate in legitimate self defense/overkill
at the same time you dont want them completely unarmed incase of a real threat
>>
Magazine holder.
Sits in magwell keeping your ready mag on the gun without the risks associated with carrying a mag loaded.
>>
>>31716466
You trust conscripts to not fuck up with a loaded gun, while carrying their weapons everywhere in public?
>>
>>31716633
Then don't give them guns off duty in the first place
>>
>>31714352

I have my Christmas present for one of my Cousins. Thanks Anon!!
>>
>>31714085
they are not allowed to leave them unsupervised while they are home from the base. not all soldiers get to bring their rifle home with them though
>>
I always thought it was funny how in a way their gun laws are the complete of most other countries: pistols are easy to get, but long guns are much more regulated
>>
>>31714285
i want to hate israel, but that's based as fuck
>>
>>31716633
Derkas seem to get along fine. You know it's bad when your own soldiers are worse with guns than some sand nigger.
>>
>>31714397

Disappointing until you think it through. Ever been to a topless beach in Israel?
>>
>>31714040
"Banana", probably by FB Defence.
I see this exact thread every other week. Any special reason? Or is this the usual idiotic psy game in attempt to bait pro/anti Israelis?
>>
10/10 feet
>>
File: be9.jpg (39KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
be9.jpg
39KB, 460x500px
>>
>>31714040
>OP takes a picture of a brooding young females with a nice ass and excellent feet
>does not take measures to fuck her

What kind of queer are you?
>>
>>31722727
Her feet and I daresay calves are excellent
>>
>>31722727
>excellent feet
From what I see they are 8/10, and I dont see a lot
Its not enough to say they are excellent
>>
>>31723970
>>31723935
You both make good points. That said, this thread is shit. Post some feet you consider to be 10/10
>>
>>31722727
Don't think OP took this pic, saw it on the shitposting app iFunny like 3 days ago
>inb4 memefunny
yes, i know it's a cringe app
>>
>>31716419
It'd be better if everyone were allowed to open carry
>>
>>31716509
IDF here, the reason idf doesnt want soldiers walking around with a bullet in the chamber is because the soldiers are fucking idiots and shitloads died while cleaning guns cause of accidental discharge
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.