[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw born too late to fall for the $70 nugget meme >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 14

>tfw born too late to fall for the $70 nugget meme
>tfw I won't be in a position to get funs until 2 years into the next presidential term
>Tfw all the cool shit I want has a chance of being banned 2 years before I can get it
Or alternatively,
>Tfw I might have a chance of getting new production uncucked Anti-Bandit funs for 1k.

Any news on potential loosening of NFA restrictions to inject a little optimism?
>>
>Any news on potential loosening of NFA restrictions to inject a little optimism?

If Trump wins and gets a cooperative Congress he could get it repealed outright.
>>
>>31713632
>>tfw I won't be in a position to get funs until 2 years into the next presidential term
why not exactly?
>>
>>31713707
Finances or underage
>>
>>31713632
when adjusted for inflation $70 mosins would be $130-150 like they are now.
you were born just in time to fall for the poorfag memegun.
>>
>>31713653
Why do people keep falling for the whole "Trump for guns" meme? He won't do shit for guns if he's elected, if anything he'll enact more gun control.
>>
>>31713786
Every single Mosin I see is at least $200
>>
>>31713786
>>31714775
>mfw i brought my piece of shit mosin to the gun store to sell
>"the most i can do for it is 210"
>put money away for yugo m48
imokaywiththis.jpg
>>
>>31713632
hedge against bans, if you buy thirty pmags for $300 and panic sets in they will be worth $3000. even at panic prices you'll be able to buy a $1000 rifle for $3000. if no panic ever materializes you will still have $300 worth of mags. if they are banned outright you will still be able to sell them on the down low for around $500, or a couple fudd guns.
>>
>>31714837
spoken like a true scumbag. there are other better ways to make money that dont require robbing people blind.
>>
>>31714747
the alternative is the worst possible choice if you care at all about the constitution. relative to her soccermoms are wildly pro gun.
>>
>>31714864
it's a simple insurance hedge. i'm not suggesting he rob people, just what's best to buy if the market changes radically. again.

if you don't like it buy everything you'll ever want right now, that's what i did.
>>
>>31714864
Anon I'm not that anon, or Jewish but if more people didn't sell during panics the prices would be even higher. Very High demand + high supply = high prices. Very high demand + medium/low supply = extreme prices.
But that said gun owners should try to stick together and not jew each other too bad.
>>
>>31714747
None of the candidates will do shit for guns if elected

It's 2016, the right to bear arms is outdated
>>
>>31714791
That's my plan, going to try and get rid of my type 53 for some m48a goodness
>>
>>31713632
>Any news on potential loosening of NFA restrictions to inject a little optimism?
From Trump? Despite what the idiots who worship him believe, the chances of him loosening guns laws are slim to none. If anything I can seem him getting behind more gun laws in order to keep undesirables from getting them.

>>31713786
>the US dollar has decreased in value by 50% over the past decade
What the fuck?
>>
>>31715951
he's exaggerating a bit, but buying power has decreased significantly. quantitative easing is a bitch.
>>
>>31715793
>It's 2016, the right to bear arms is outdated
SHALL
>>
>>31714775
I have one that I got at my local shop years back for $80.
>>
>>31715793
On the contrary,
"If Congress refuses to act to end this epidemic of gun violence, I'll take administrative action to do so." - Hillary Clinton
>>
>>31716426
BE
>>
>>31717130
NOT
>>
>>31713632
Yeah you were born too late for the cheap nugget but you can fucking get nice bolt actions in modern cartridge for like $300 now!!! When I bought my first nugget all new production guns were expensive as fuck and now I just built a fucking AR for $500 the other day!!!! (totally mind blowing if you dont have a short term memory) Roll with the punches man.
>>
>>31717114
>I'll take administrative action to do so
And what will she accomplish that Obama wasn't able to when doing the exact same thing? She can't just sign an executive order banning guns.
>>
>>31717172
>you can fucking get nice bolt actions in modern cartridge for like $300 now!!!
With no iron sights and a shitty scope. I'd honestly put that below a nugget.

>I just built a fucking AR for $500
I wish AR-15s were still expensive. This hobby was more interesting when people were talking about the pros and cons of Mini-14s vs AR-15s vs SU-16s vs other options, now it's just ARs ARs ARs at every price point and the only other options that actually compete are at the very high end. It's fucking boring now.
>>
>>31717173
the point was that Hillary is proudly anti-gun and Trump isnt. Even if Trump didn't touch 2A it would still be a clear choice.
>>
>>31717205
This isnt true at all. Its ok if you dont like the AR platform, but the difference in price to performance in terms of ARs is very insignificant.
>>
>>31717172
i own a modern bolt action and built a couple ARs. those are fun but have no character. id rather have dirt cheap surplus and ammo that hasnt been extinct for 20 years.
>>
>>31717244
sure but unless you get people in power who are libertarian or at least libertarian when it comes to the firearms market you will continue to see these terrible international trade restrictions. (which isn't going to happen as far as I can see) So I move on with life lest I don't enjoy I have now.
>>
>>31714747
>>31715793

His son is a gun nut [1] and he CCs [2]

[1] https://silencerco.com/blog/2016/09/25/trump-jr-interview/
[2] http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/02/11/Donald-Trump-I-Always-Carry-Gun
>>
File: 1475856067068.jpg (27KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1475856067068.jpg
27KB, 460x426px
>>31717173
>She can't just sign an executive order banning guns

Actually, she pretty much can.

On her first day in office, she can sign an executive order telling the BATF to reclassify all firearms as class 3 destructive devices under the NFA. This is pretty much a UK style gun ban with no need for congressional approval, and no one can do shit about it.
>>
>>31717520

EO's aren't carte blanche to just do whatever you want. You sound as insane as those liberals who think Trump's going to nuke Moscow the second he gets into the white house.

It must be nice living in a fairy tale world where everything is exciting and dramatic, but here in the real world, where we actually live, things work a bit differently. I suggest you come back to reality.
>>
>>31717550
>EO's aren't carte blanche to just do whatever you want

The law is what ever you can be charged for, and republicans (especially Paul Ryan) are spineless cowards who will never go after her if she tries this.

> You sound as insane as those liberals who think Trump's going to nuke Moscow the second he gets into the white house.

I never said I think she would do this. You hallucinated I said that. I said she COULD do it without congressional approval.

> It must be nice living in a fairy tale world where everything is exciting and dramatic, but here in the real world, where we actually live, things work a bit differently. I suggest you come back to reality.

Come off your high horse an examine the fact that the president can do pretty much what ever they want without fear of reciprocation. Obama ordered the killing of two American citizens without trial and nothing happened.
>>
>>31717173
S u p r e m e c o u r t j u s t i c e s
>>
>>31717171
>>
>>31717598
>EO
>Law
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>31717507
Someone sticks a dildo up his ass while imagining it's Trump and stucks off another dildo while imagining it's his son.
>>
>>31714872
You must of never heard about the Jews, huh? When Obama leaves office, he will get a fat fucking check for being the best gun salesman ever. When Hilary leaves office, she will get an ever fatter check for being an ever better salesperson than Obama. But yeah, keep scare buying and giving all your money to the Jews as they laugh to the bank, which they own.
>>
>>31717603
C o n g r e s s i o n a l c o n f i r m a t i o n h e a r i n g s
>>
>>31717661
kek
>>
>>31717598
>"I failed grade school civics" the post
>>
>>31714747
Trump owns guns and he carries, and his sons are gun nuts. What a totally ignorant statement
>>
>>31717173
>"universal background checks"
And a new, more restrictive version of the 94 AWB with NO SUNSET.
>>
>>31717649
Fug off, nerd virgin.
>>
>>31717642
>>31717701

Please, educate me. If any president were to order the BATF to classify all firearms as DDs, and then the BATF does exactly that, how would that be stopped? Do you have any reason to believe that the BATF wouldn't go along with an order from the sitting president?

Don't give me "muh constitution" or "muh separation of powers", because people in Washington haven't cared about that shit for over 100 years, and the NFA wouldn't exist if that were people cared. Tell me how you could make a legal objection or stop it.

>>31717649
>Oh no! Someone disproved my retarded statement! Better call him gay, that'll show him.
>>
File: 1468835532758.png (630KB, 793x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1468835532758.png
630KB, 793x1005px
>>31717642
Obama's EO to change overtime pay laws are currently fucking me over because I can't work more than 40 hours a week now.

Fuck you, they're law in everything but name
>>
>>31717868
>Please, educate me.
How about you prove your claims that Hillary can do what you're suggesting first. So far you've just gone "waaaaaaaaaaah politicians are bad and the things don't count because I say so".
>>
>>31717913
Maybe stop working hourly? Or find an hourly job that can pay you properly? Or get a second job?

I don't know, just some offhand thoughts.
>>
>>31717205
>With no iron sights and a shitty scope. I'd honestly put that below a nugget.
>he likes iron sights
>putting anything below a Nugget

Nuggets are crap

Is there any other rifle where you need a bayonet to actually hit point of aim because the harmonics are that shitty that they need a bayonet to stabilize them in the first place???

no? I rest my case
>>
>>31717986
You missed the point retard

The EO changed the law of the land and how the business I work for operates without any input from the people who are supposedly the only people allowed to modify law

Saying EOs aren't law is naive
>>
>>31717687
>implying Congress can or will stonewall for 4 years

They're lucky to have gotten away with not doing a hearing on Garland. Besides, remember that Congress approved Sotomayor and Kagan.
>>
>>31718026
>Nuggets are crap
Which is based on? No one is saying they're the best damn thing, but calling them crap is pretty dumb.

>Is there any other rifle where you need a bayonet to actually hit point of aim because the harmonics are that shitty that they need a bayonet to stabilize them in the first place???
They were sighted with the bayonets on, on purpose, retard. And even without them, I've seen personally seen or heard of a mosin requiring a bayonet to hit accurately.
>>
>>31718029
>You missed the point retard
I didn't miss it, I ignored it. You were bitching about not being able to work enough, so I suggested several options to supplement that.

>The EO changed the law of the land and how the business I work for operates
>Anecdotal evidence is valid, and on a nigerian shit smearing forum to boot

>without any input from the people who are supposedly the only people allowed to modify law
That has quite literally never been the case

>Saying EOs aren't law is naive
It's the literal fact of the matter
>>
>>31718035
>>implying Congress can or will stonewall for 4 years
I never said that. I said scotus nominees go through congressional confirmation hearings, meaning that ANY anti-gun nominee can be blocked if congress wants.

You don't need to hold out for 4-8 years, you just need to wait for the new social issue of the week the libs switch too, or waiy for a sufficiently non-antigun nominee, or hope and pray for them just to keep the same balance we had previously.

There's a million things that can be done beyond blocking for years. It involves fighting, but if Hillary wins, it's not like it's game over.
>>
>tfw AWB of 2017
>tfw don't have deadly salt weapon yet
Fricking heck
>>
>>31718246
Order one now, you have just enough time for it to reach your ffl.

Hell, k-var still have VEPRs for like $700 (I ordered mine on Tuesday and tracking has it two days away), and any lgs worth it's salt will have a budget AR
>>
>>31718280
I'm a poor boy, anon. I just got out of highschool a few months ago.
>>
>>31718308
You got $50? You could a stripped lower for around or at that. Another $50 is a complete lower, or a better stripped. You wouldn't get anything fantastic, but it's better than nothing, even a poly would be better than nothing. If you have one or two hundred more by any chance you can get something better, even a AR brand AR lower.

Everything else you can buy as you get money to spare.

If you don't have $50, go suck some dicks or become a Mexican and do yard work for some cash. Maybe sell something you don't want or use anymore.

I was poor as fuck too anon, but believe me, there's ways to get $10, $20 here and there.

P.S. I don't know what your plans are for college and whatnot, but every young kommando should know about this

https://smart.asee.org

(The overall program is the "national defense education program")
>>
>>31717868
>how would it be stopped

By courts which since Heller have consistently ruled that the 2nd amendment protects the right for private citizens to own firearms
>>
>>31718246

They have to get the house and the senate to pass an AWB. And have overwhelming odds to do so. supermajority 60 and all that.

That being said: http://www.primaryarms.com/anderson-manufacturing-closed-trigger-stripped-lower-7075t6-multical/p/ar-15-a3-lwfor-um-closed/

I bought https://www.classicfirearms.com/andersonarlower back last week and they are out of stock now.
>>
>>
>>31718480
You realise the next president gets one supreme Court nomination, possibly more right?
>>
>>31718239
>wait for a non antigun justice
We're talking about Hilary here.
>>
>>31718547
>realise
britbongs pls go
>>
>>31718567
Except he's completely correct. Hillary's plan is to stack the court and use EO's. This isn't even a secret she flat out says it.
>>
>>31718542
>it's incomprehensible that the kind of capitalism that allows you to spew nonsense allows companies to override the citizenry through focused funding, which ironically also allows me to campaign
>>
>>31718565
Well that's why I said sufficiently. She'd push for an anti-gun nominee of course, but if we block enough we might get someone else who doesn't want to focus on guns and hopefully leaves us mostly alone.

Also that's why I listed other things, and said there were options I didn't list.
>>
>>31718585
Bullshit, Obama is successfully in banning russian imports.

You know what's next right? Russian ammo.
>>
>>31718547
That's true but
1) SCOTUS is very reluctant to reverse rulings. The standard for reversing a ruling is extremely high. ESPECIALLY for rulings pertaining to the bill of rights. I'm not saying it's impossible by any means, it happens, but it is

2) Ruling firearms as destructive devices would be a complete break with all established precedent. It would amount to the executive branch writing law

3) It would be political suicide
>>
>>31718035
they don't have to stonewall for 4 years. They have to stonewall for two, at which point the midterms likely erase any minimal gains she picks up in november
>>
>>31718614
Political suicide?

Fucking people is already ignoring Clinton's actual war crimes and shit, if Clinton wins, all she says after the fact is "so what?".
>>
>>31718620
Obamacare passed with a republican congress.
>>
>>31718628
lmao no it didn't

Democrats controlled both houses during the 111th US Congress, which passed the ACA in 2010
>>
>>31718574
>Hillary's plan is to stack the court
First off

C O N G R E S S I O N A L C O N F I R M A T I O N

Second, you do realize that 99.9% of the law and legal precedent is handled by the lower courts, right? Even if the Supreme Court could manage a complete reversal like the bong/you are implying, which they simply couldn't, it'd be years of hearings, testimony, briefs, etc etc. And even IF they got past all THAT, the Supreme Court can still be over-ridden by the Congress. And ANY executive order, like the kind you're implying, Congress would STILL have the power to override it.

Neither you nor the bong are right (assuming you're not same fagging), and you have no idea what you're talking about. This is the most basic US civics shit ever, so kindly fuck off until you know enough to speak intelligently
>>
>>31718622
she can say "so what" all she wants but if a president bans all firearms by executive fiat their party is in deep shit
>>
>>31718647
>she can say "so what" all she wants but if a president bans all firearms by executive fiat their party is in deep shit

t. someone who doesn't pay attention to demographics
>>
>>31718628
not a single republican voted for Obamacare
>>
>>31718594
>Hostile relations with a century long adversary
>Imparting sanctions, due to deplorable acts, upon said adversary
>The President is the Head of State and has broad powers relating to foreign affairs, in which very likely includes sanctions
Fuck off
>>
>>31718668
this

Not to say he didn't see the dual benefit of restricting gun imports, and not to say they won't do it with ammo next

But yeah it was easily within his power
>>
>>31718585
>sufficiently
That's not how it works. An antigun justice will vote against heller. How hard is that to comprehend?

>>31718642
>implying Congress has the balls to block for 4-8 years
Hilary will NEVER, EVER appoint a justice that does not want to repeal Heller.
>>
File: chart2_reasonrupe (1).png (172KB, 1004x852px) Image search: [Google]
chart2_reasonrupe (1).png
172KB, 1004x852px
>>31718659
>t. someone who doesn't pay attention to demographics

t. Someone who doesn't realize Millennials are more supportive than not of gun rights/Are against a new AWB and that Boomers, who are the problem, will start to die off in droves soon, thus creating a larger percentage of 2nd Amendment supporters than we've ever had in the last 50 years.

(And who also plays at pretending to know anything useful at all, especially demographics)
>>
>>31718701
You missed the entire paragraph, and another person's post even, addressing how it'd be extremely difficult to overrule Heller, and that even if the SC did make an antigun ruling, that it's well within the powers of Congress to override said ruling. Didn't you?

And also how Executive Orders have almost the exact same issues, as well I'm guessing, didn't you?
>>
File: image.png (407KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
407KB, 640x1136px
>>31717135
[spoiler]HE[/spoiler]
>>
>>31713632

>>tfw I won't be in a position to get funs until 2 years into the next presidential term

you'll be able to get a 22, such as a henry repeater or ruger 10/22
>>
>>31714864
>speaking like a commie
Nobody is forcing those people to panic buy your shit anon. If they wanna pay outrageous prices for stupid shit they should have bought before, that's the free market at work fella
>>
>>31718026
>>he likes iron sights
>not preferring iron sights over a cheap scope that can lose zero or break if the gun falls on the scope

>Is there any other rifle where you need a bayonet to actually hit point of aim because the harmonics are that shitty that they need a bayonet to stabilize them in the first place???
I never had a problem with that with mine and I shot out to 400 yards with it.
>>
Bampuru
>>
File: IMG_20161016_152936684.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161016_152936684.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
I'm gonna dump some pics from a catalog I found recently from 2005 if anyone's interested
>>
File: IMG_20161016_162657439.jpg (3MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161016_162657439.jpg
3MB, 4320x2432px
>>31722112
These ammo prices make my dick hard
>>
File: IMG_20161016_152956843.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161016_152956843.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
>>31722124
If anybody wants to see more than this lemme know I have a bunch
>>
File: jew lotion.jpg (38KB, 419x767px) Image search: [Google]
jew lotion.jpg
38KB, 419x767px
>>31714747
thanks for correcting the record, Schlomo!
>>
>>31713653

Right, but you'll be able to be put on a list without trial that will block sales of guns to you.

>>31717550

Right, but you also neglect the fact that she has the ability to choose up to 4 supreme court justices, one of which is replacing Scalia, may he rest in peace.

With control of the supreme court, any unconstitutional action can be made constitutional, because they are the sole arbiters of what is and is not allowed according to the constitution.

>>31718201

>Anecdotal evidence is valid, and on a nigerian shit smearing forum to boot
With due respect, in logic, you can contradict any "x does not exist where y" claim with "there exists at least one x where y, and here it is." The argument claimed was "there are no EOs with the effect of a law", and the counterargument was "Here is one EO that is affecting me like a normal law."

>>31718542

This kind of bullshit is like saying people should be able to sue Ford if someone drives a Focus into a crowd of pedestrians.
>>
>>31713632
Start buying AR15 parts then.
Only the lower requires a background check and 18yrs.
>>
>>31717603
w h i c h s h e e l e c t s
>>
>>31722143
love these - keep posting
>>
>>31713632
in 2 years, you'll have $350 ARs, and $200 modern bolt actions. Guns are selling by the ton in the US, and you can easily find deals. Yeah, the mosin and SKS are meme-level now (the whole inna woods thing was meant for $90 SKS guns for poorfags, not the current $400 SKS meme connoiseur), but other shit keeps getting cheaper.
>>
>>31713632
>ywn be able to buy a crate of nuggets for $1000, remove the lid, and just set a piece of glass on top for the best /k/offee table in history
>>
>>31724356

I really want to believe? What are your reasonings?

>what about Hillary?
>>
>>31717205
T. Alex C.
>>
File: 20160911_200435.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160911_200435.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31722143

lol i have one of these. Bought for about 550. on GB they are going for 800-1200 currently.

DESU id pay that too. They are fucking great rifles.
>>
>>31713632
80% AR lower you dense fucker
everyone should own a drill press anyway
>>
>>31724441
Do the world a solid and murder her. Take one for the team.
>>
>>31724441
Same shit happened with Obama "oh noes, the muslim will take our guns!" and besides the usual shooting associated panics, gun prices of readily available guns have decreased

yes there are shortages and therefore price increases of specific arms: Russia decided to sneak into Ukraine and got the Kalashnikov concern banned, and then kicked Syria into high gear meaning that WASRs are being shipped there instead of here.

But besides that, ARs and AR accessories are being made like they're going out of style (so what was a $700 minimum AR can now be found for $500 easily, and built for $400), turkish guns are coming in cheap (so you have <$360 1911s, and $400 semi auto 12GA guns), and a Savage bolt action which is miles ahead of a Mosin, for $250)
>>
>>31715951
Its what happens when the government solution to debt is to print more money to pay it off.
>>
File: 1467165266702.png (104KB, 276x248px) Image search: [Google]
1467165266702.png
104KB, 276x248px
>>31715793
>CURRENT YEAR
>>
File: 1433490706960.jpg (36KB, 520x416px) Image search: [Google]
1433490706960.jpg
36KB, 520x416px
>People think that congress will stonewall Hillary on her SC nominees if she gets elected

That's a fantastic way for the Republicans to lose their Senate and House majorities. It's not going to happen. That's just a delusional argument that Hillary supporters use to try to justify the fact that they're about to potentially vote away all of the progun progress we've made in the last decade. It doesn't matter that a liberal SC isn't likely to reverse Heller or McDonald. What DOES matter is if new cases come up before them that address things like concealed/open carry, "assault" weapon bans, or other inane shit they want to implement like vice taxes or mandatory insurance on guns. If that happens we're fucked.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.