[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're put in charge of all US Armed Forces, and tasked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: rise-islamic-state-review-009.jpg (456KB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
rise-islamic-state-review-009.jpg
456KB, 2060x1236px
You're put in charge of all US Armed Forces, and tasked with removing ISIS from Syria in one month's time.

What's your strategy?
>>
>>31712033
strategic nuclear strike. syria has been a conduit for terrorism for decades now. frankly the entire middle east should be turned into a parking lot

throwing the baby out with the bathwater? meh. nothing of value was lost.
>>
Ally with Russia and Syria. Coordinate and murder them off the face of the planet.
>>
>>31712051

source on that claim of terrorism in Syria for decades?
>>
File: nuke gif.gif (4MB, 316x195px) Image search: [Google]
nuke gif.gif
4MB, 316x195px
>>
>>31712051
This, with the caveat that we start with a massive nuclear first strike against Russia.

Because they aren't going to tolerate Assad getting nuked, and they're the only ones who can realistically stop us.

We need to get that done while they still have crap early warning radar.
>>
>>31712033

Immediately cease all military actions in Syria and let Russia handle it. Stop sending aid to rebel-held areas. After the war is over, send the Army Corps of Engineers to help rebuild infrastructure in Syria in hopes of enticing refugees back home.
>>
>>31712033
talk with putin

Agree to glass the entire country, with either nukes or conventional weaponry. We can split the land between us, or use it as a giant refugee camp. I'm sure with America and Russia working together, ew can make some FEV and recreate fallout
>>
>>31712073
What is the Quran for 500 Alex?
>>
>>31712337

>>>>/pol/
>>
>>31712033

Its impossible unless you want to nuke away half of Russias air force and start a nuclear war.

You really cant bomb away an ideology.
>>
>>31712074
kys you bible thumper
>>
>>31712033
>Get placed in charge
>Can't change ROE's

And.... nothing got done. Read Marcus Luttrels view on ROE's in his book.
>>
>>31712369
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>31712033
>You're put in charge of all US Armed Forces, and tasked with removing ISIS from Syria in one month's time.

Nigga, how stupid are you?

ISIS is the tool which America uses to weaken Assad.

We are on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>31712033
Two words. Goat. Brothels. Or just you know nuking all the muslims to death with the Russians waiting a few years and resettling them.
>>
Phase 1:
Cease all military, financial and other support to all rebel groups in Syria.
Phase 2: Withdraw all current Coalition forces in Iraq and Syria to Baghdad.
3: Coordinate with Russia, Syria and Iraq with intelligence, weaponry, special operations and air support.
4: Provide support to the Syrian and Iraqi armies as they retake key cities such as Aleppo, Mosul.
5: Tell Turks to create refugee safe haven in the strip of land on their border but move no further than Dabiq.
6: Allow Iraqi and Syrian armies to restore Skyes-Picot lines with Russian and Coalition air support.
7: Pull out and let the ensuing sectarian and factional wars begin.
>>
>first, stop funding/arming "moderate rebels"
>team up with Assad and Putin (inb4 muh war crimes muh barrel bombs)
>Russian and US forces in charge of spearheading and claiming land
>have Russia come from the East, US from the West with Syria
>have part US, part Syrian forces stay back to maintain what we have already captured so it doesn't just get fucked up again
>resist urge to "oops Assad died lol" and set up puppet state democracy, and let him run his own shit
>start helping Syria arm their military because holy shit

option 2:
>glass
>>
stop killing civilians and actually start killing isis
>>
>>31712538
They're the same. Kill them all.
>>
>>31712073
Have you read the Quran?

It's all just 'Kill this, Kill that. You can only rape that if you pay for it'.
>>
>>31712073
PLO used it for a while
Hezbollah used it after that
Commie K*rds have been using Syria as a safe haven forever
Shia militants in Iraq would be armed and supplied in Syria
And now all the Sunni and ISIS/Al Qaeda linked militants are using it
>>
>>31712558
Spotted the RuAF pilot.
>>
>>31712565

Yes infact I have. Have you?

The thing is up untill the 2011 revolution, very few extremists came from Syria. Syria and Jordan was the two countries wich accounted for the least terrorists in that region. Hell, more muslim terrorists came from America than from Syria.
>>
File: Chairman1.png (34KB, 411x454px) Image search: [Google]
Chairman1.png
34KB, 411x454px
>>31712601
>Hell, more muslim terrorists came from America than from Syria.

kek, whatever you say man.
>>
>>31712074
photoshopped. the test trails go up long before the blast.
>>
>>31712601
Babby who isn't familiar with AQI detected.

Lemme guess, you were still in middle school when the surge happened.
>>
File: 1472352919278.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472352919278.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>31712033
Send them more arms and ask for more support and time
>>
>>31712033
large amounts of chlorine trifluoride
some where around half a gallon per yard..
That should solve any issues..
>>
>>31712033
Launch 2 Cruise missile with nuclear warhead on Aleppo and Damascus and since we are at that, launch other 3 on Baghdad, Basra and Mosul, other 3 on Riyadh, Mecca and Jeddah, 1 on Karachi, 1 on Tehran, 1 on Jerusalem, 1 on Mogadishu. Problem solved.
>>
VX everywhere
>>
>>31712051

Time for your meds Hilary.
>>
Testing ground for gene specific pathogen
>>
File: Israel Obama.gif (2MB, 858x570px) Image search: [Google]
Israel Obama.gif
2MB, 858x570px
>>31712033

>You're put in charge of all US Armed Forces, and tasked with removing ISIS from Syria in one month's time.

I order ISIS to retreat.
>>
>>31712376
Boy can we try, though.
>>
>>31713030
who said anything about bombs we skip the boom go straight to the hiss... chlorine triflouride my friend.. I am really surprised we didn't see that shit deployed in Vietnam. Its the most god damn terrifying chemical compound you will ever fucking see
>>
>>31712033
Pull out and let Assad and the Russkies deal with them.
>>
>>31712971
>>31712437
I've seen this claim a few times and was wondering if you had any evidence to back it up. I am legit interested
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.