[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW no pistol with stock Why do the laws in the US suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1465432921217.jpg (97KB, 740x332px) Image search: [Google]
1465432921217.jpg
97KB, 740x332px
>TFW no pistol with stock
Why do the laws in the US suck so much dick?
>>
still better than anywhere else on this planet.

inb4 antarctica
>>
>>31709330
There are some milsurp models that are exempted
>>
What kinda pussy state do you live in, OP?
>>
>>31709330
Because of cunts like Feinstein.
>>
>>31709330
because the NFA was originally going to treat pistols exactly the same as machine guns, so they decided to put SBRs and SBSs into the NFA so people couldn't find a way around the pistol ban by putting a puny stock on a pistol.

But then the lobbying happened, so they took pistols out of the NFA, but didn't take SBRs and SBSs out.

Basically, blame prohibition.
>>
>>31709360
Last I checked they're all over $1000 for just the pistol and for some models that's in rather poor condition.

>>31709362
The problem isn't state laws. I regularly go out of state to shoot with less than a weeks notice which doesn't mesh well with the requirement to get the government's approval in advance to bring the gun to a different state. Also needing to carry paperwork with you just in case some nosy pig asks is bullshit.
>>
File: Inglis-1.jpg (676KB, 2688x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Inglis-1.jpg
676KB, 2688x1140px
>>31709427
Paid less then that for mine. $600 for the pistol, and $200 for the stock. Granted that was a moment of the stars aligning then the average price.
>>
File: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (23KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_Why.jpg
23KB, 288x499px
>>31709330
>noone manufactures semi-auto Stetchkins
>>
>>31709427

What kinda pussy state do you live in and what kinda pussy state are you visiting?

Move down south where nobody gives a shit. Cop pulls you over with a pistol and stock and as long as you're not cc'ing it without a license will probably shoot the shit about guns with you.
>>
>>31709330
legal in Finland.
>>
I got to shoot a guy's Glock with a stock once and honestly it wasn't very good.
The rear sight is closer to your eye so the notch is way bigger than when you hold it normally like pistol.
I couldn't really shoot it with any more accuracy than a regular pistol.
Maybe with a red dot it would be more practical.
>>
>>31710135
Yeah but then you have to live in Finland
>>
>>31710135
>Firearm registration
That's a no-go
>>
>>31710063
>Move down south

to many niggers
>>
>>31709778
>2016
>Paying the cuckstamp on an SBR
>>
>>31710430
Keine Stamp, shits exempt like c96s
>>
File: Hi Power Mk. 1.jpg (2MB, 3264x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Hi Power Mk. 1.jpg
2MB, 3264x2220px
>>31709778
My negro
>>
like most things wrong with America, it can be traced back to prohibition

seriously, prohibition fucked up our alcohol industry (duh) leaving us with pisswater beer for decades until the craft beer revolution

it also fucked our food
restaurants made a lot of their money from alcohol, and so had to shut down during prohibition, fucking our fine dining for decades

it also fucked our crime rates, because it gave power to the mob, which you probably already knew

the last thing it fucked, was our law enforcement
prohibition required huge numbers of law enforcement officers to enforce
thus the Bureau of ALCOHOL Tobacco and Firearms was born
ans what's that, we're unbanning alcohol because it was a colossal unmitigated disaster?
well shit, what is the our alcohol burea gonna do?
make a bunch of gun laws for make-work for the ATF? sounds good to me senator

ta-da
>>
>>31711497

This.

Lawmakers can't support a perfect system because they would get bored or feel like they aren't doing their job so theyd fuck it all up by making stupid laws.

America is fucked. A few decades ago cp was legal but people rotted in prison for weed and if you tried making them see common sense they'd think you were crazy and give you an ice pick lobotomy.

>proud to be an American
Anyone that's proud to be an American is lying or ignorant. We have so many skeletons in our countries closet that you can't just overlook it.

America is fucked. I honestly don't see how it can be fixed without supporting a military dictator because that's the only way I see one person having the authority to fix it and history shows that citizens and democracy make bad decisions that slowly escalate to the nations death. Unfortunately that's a lot of power for one person to be trusted to return to the populace.

Democracies have never lasted long but they can be amazing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.