[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your fantasie that would allow you to use your gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 25453345354.jpg (774KB, 1774x1262px) Image search: [Google]
25453345354.jpg
774KB, 1774x1262px
What's your fantasie that would allow you to use your gun to protect your or someone else's life?
>>
If my friend is about to be shot by someone that has diplomatic immunity and they snarkily try to claim it in defense, then I can say "It's just been revoked"
>>
>>31662023
Good one.
>>
>>31662023
Time to take the meds, Glover
>>
>>31662002
Mass revolt and insurrection of the American people. Somewhere outside of my city I meet up with a Nasty Girl unit and we begin the push towards DC. Slaughtering maniacal raping and pillaging DHS and ATF agents along the way.
>>
File: f5a.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
f5a.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>Someone breaks into my house while the wife is at work
>Hear them enter and stumble around
>citadelintruderalert.wav
>Don pigpc and suppressed ar15 hidden under bed
>Set up strong point at head of stairs
>Hear shuffling and see first intruder
>Double Tap, his body falls down.
>Friend calls to him, goes to investigate
>Shoot him in both knees
>Watch him crawl away
>Barrel him in the face and pull out knife attached to my kit
>Cut from navel to start of ribcage
>fast forward 2 hours
>wife comes home
>sees two dead gentlemen hung upside down from tree in yard
>a small blood soaked wooden plaque nailed to tree
>beware all thieves
>awesome sex follows.
I think about this alot.
>>
>>31662002
Something to the effect of having just my k98 and shouting to the opponent to come out and face me like a man.

I know I'd just get shot in real life, but it's just a fantasy.
>>
Niggers get uppity and chimp out. My dick turns to diamonds and my eyes grow wide...
I will have a secured position with good lanes of fire into the ghetto and easy access for my mom to provide French bread pizza support (fuck tendies).
Also I have a totes kewl chick who thinks I'm super boss and I will get snizz on the reg.
>>
Lena Dunham putting me in a self defense situation.
>>
>>31662002
>coming home from work early, 4am
>pull into driveway, turn off car and grab shit
>look around before getting out
>exit, notice movement when I can see past my neighbor's house
>black and white stripes, white face
>red nose
>ohfuckno.boingo
>get up to front door, key in lock
>"You stay the fuck away from my house or I'm getting my gun!"
>Honks, laughs, smacks lips, starts walking toward me
>knife in hand
>lock door, teleport towards closet at breakneck speed
>open leather gun bag
>grab .32 1894
>knock knock
>chamber round
>he looks through window next to the door
>bam
>no more honking
>>
File: 1475679674654.jpg (314KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475679674654.jpg
314KB, 1920x1080px
>>31662002
>be in LA with mt S&W bodyguard revolver
>see redhead grill 9/10
>see sandnigger grab her and throw her to the ground
>hotlinemiami.exe is now working
>as he tries to rape her, I execute him with a single headshot
>help her up
>get into my delorean
>play nightcall while we bang
>>
>>31662448
feminaziswine.jpeg
>>
Involving humans ? In all serious none.

That being said I wouldn't mind a happening involving an animal sometime for the thrill of it. Nothing as serious as a bear or big cat. More along the lines of a coyote, coon, fox, possum, etc fucking with the livestock or crops and I get to mag dump into them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.