[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice /k/. I graduated high school 6 months ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160520_073758764 (1).jpg (521KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160520_073758764 (1).jpg
521KB, 2560x1440px
I need some advice /k/. I graduated high school 6 months ago and so far I've done nothing productive. My parents want me to move out and I don't blame them. I don't have a job currently but I want to get one. Is there any /k/areers anyone here would recommend?

I remember several months ago an anon was talking about getting together a crew to fight pirates off the coast of Africa and while I believe that fell through is there anything similar like that in the works or already happening in the world?

Please feel free to throw suggestions at me, I really will do just about anything if I think it sounds worthwhile because I have no prior commitments, I'm pretty much a clean slate.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>31659620
go talk to a recruiter unless you are part of the 95% of kids in America that can't qual for .mil service
>>
>>31659654
Yeah, I am, already tried that, thats why I'm here. Best part is it took them 5 months to tell me I'm not qualified, thats why I'm here.
>>
>>31659620
here's a suggestion for you, get a job before you start worrying about fucking off to east africa with no money, no training, and no language skills

I can't imagine why you got turned down
>>
File: joker laughing.gif (907KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
joker laughing.gif
907KB, 500x295px
>>31659670
>can't even qual for .mil service
why the fuck not?
>>
>>31659732
Because I didn't get along with my family years ago so we saw a family counselor.
>lolyoureprobablyfuckedintheheadnoyoucantjoin
>>
You're not going to every be able to serve in a combat role, just go get a job at Walmart and get an apartment instead of fantasizing about glory and combat. It's not gonna happen. Or go to fucking college, do something with your life, have a fucking bit of pragmatism.
>>
>>31659747
I find this hard to believe

Seriously, find a job, go to college, learn a trade, something. Get established a little and then worry about whatever /k/ fantasty you have
>>
>>31659747
Nigger, if on that form they ever specifically ask if you've EVER done x thing, the best answer is "no."
>>
>>31659732
Did you read anything that dipshit wrote? He's some high school faggot who wants to sit on a ship in Africa or something pretending to operate. Obviously he's got mental stuff going on not even the military would take him.
>>
>>31659620
>I need some advice /k/. I graduated high school 6 months ago and so far I've done nothing productive.
OP{, you're heading for a life full of fail, and some oper8or fantasy fighting pirates (yaaar!) isn't going to fix that.

Listen to these anons
>>31659697
>>31659975
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.