[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/, haven't been here in a while, but my Makarov was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

File: 1318297463123.jpg (215KB, 818x976px) Image search: [Google]
1318297463123.jpg
215KB, 818x976px
Hey /k/, haven't been here in a while, but my Makarov was confiscated by the local PD and I need a replacement today. Probably open to anything under $1k that is reasonably concealable.

Short version of the story:
>girlfriend's sister steals dying dad's car
>we call the police
>"lol that's a family matter leave us alone"
>alrighty
>steal car back (we had keys)
>come home
>paranoid as fuck because sister's husband hangs around with some shady fucks
>around 3:10 am one of these shady fucks is heard turning on the engine of the car
>grab Mak
>run out side naked
>"Get the fuck out of the car!"
>target does not comply
>shoot out at least one of the tires
>fucking Mak double feeds 4 round into my barrage
>cops intercept vehicle
>"lol even though a stranger may have possibly tried to run you down, it's still a family matter"
>"oh, and we need your Mak for evidence"
>still paranoid as fuck
>only other funs in the house are WASR and Mini14

So I need a CC today.
>>
>>31657647
Almost forgot, son of a bitch drove through my trashcans
>>
>>31657647

Get yourself a shield or a glock 26 and continue on with your life.
>>
Did you have a hard-on from shooting a Mak in the nude?
>>
>>31657647
Buy a hi point poorfag.
>>
>>31657647
>muh Russian reliability
way to fall for the meme

just buy a glock although you might not pass the background check being white trash as you sound
>>
Thinking about a fullsize now, conceal carry is not as important as having shit tons of ammo.

>>31657668
flaccid as fuck because of the cold
>>
The cop gave me the "ya know if you're gonna fire on someone or a vehicle, you should believe your life is in danger" talk. Im guessing since they didn't jail me on the spot, I'm basically in the clear right? Unless the other dude wants to press charges?
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 675x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 675x506px
pic related isn't mine but these are pretty sweet. mine was $435 and came with 2 10-round magazines and a midsize 14-round magazine with a grip sleeve. has a very comfy feel and if you're into all that historic setup stuff, it might be just slavic enough for you to take with you to the zone.

good luck with johnny law, he can be an asshole sometimes. next time kill the fucker.
>>
Ya anon just get a glock. If its as serious as it sounds u need something cheap reliable and disposable right fucking meow. Good night anon... and good luck.
>>
>>31657647
Get a Mak again
>>
>>31657647
>Sleeping naked
>>
>>31657694

You should be fine. But seriously get something in .40 or .45.

If you insist on 9mm get a 9x19mm. Makarovs are cool little guns but not a go to for a defense situation ever.
>>
>>31657767
I'm looking at a Glock 17 possibly, I do want a .45, but I'm sort of in the "more ammo is better" mindset right now. What if this fucker comes back with friends? I doubt he will, gf sister husband already knows I've said I'd kill him if I saw him near my property and I have a doubt that he informed his friend (the guy that stole the car) of the fact that I like to have guns around.
>>
>>31657767
I used to pocket carry my p64 in basketball shorts, pretty sure a mak could do the same.
That's ideal for a 103 degree day with 80% humidity and lots of walking.
>>
Did i make a big fucking mistake not pressing aggravated assault charges? I told the cop all I wanted was the vehicle, and to never see tjst guy around again. I know it was a third party that was roped into it. I guess that could justify not pressing charges.
>>
>>31657870
CCing a fucking G17?
>>
>>31657915
Decided against CC as a prereq. I'm now looking just at defensive handguns.
>>
>>31657734
Are you implying it's somehow better to sleep in clothes? Being naked has so many perks aside from confirming your dominance as well as your complete lack of fucks to give about what people think. Not to mention, the best part about sleeping is hoping my qt3.14 wakes up to see my floppy cock and gets frisky. Inversely, when I wake up with a raging hard on, I can just give her the old poke around until she wakes up and loses her panties.

Also:
>not wanting to make your dangling white manhood the last image Jamal sees before the repeated blinding muzzle flashes

It's almost like you want to be a cuck.
>>
File: IMG_1322.jpg (46KB, 680x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1322.jpg
46KB, 680x374px
>>31657707
Officer did you just say meow?
>>
>>31657915
It's not difficult at all, even with a shitty holster. I can CC a G20 with 2 extra mags without printing. Big shirts/jackets are your friend.
>>
>>31657962
If you ever get sued after a shooting, it could be used to make you look like a lunatic. If you are running around outside naked, you might also get charged with public indecency. Imagine if you exposed yourself to the neighbors nine year old girl. It doesn't make any sense to do it, all of your reasons were

>LOL, MAN, IM FUKKING HARCORE

Just stop.
>>
>>31657647
Who is the car registered to?

If it's not you or your gf, you probably fucked up.
>>
>>31658272
for real, I don't see how this is going to work out well for you. I don't see how a reasonable person would conclude you feared for your life. I don't know what state you're in

You need a lawyer, and you definitely need to not talk to the police.
>>
>>31657909
you don't get to press charges, the DA presses charges

You need to stop worrying about new guns and start worrying about being charged with a felony. Go to a lawyer and get a free consultation NOW. You are an idiot and I am trying to wake you up from your asinine, self-inflicted, megafucked scenario.
>>
Get a Glock 17.

Next time you have to shoot at someone and the cops confiscate it and you get it back, you can either sell it or look like a genuine badass because of the case number etched into the side of it.

By the way, your Mak is going to have a fucking case number etched into it most likely.
>>
>>31658288
And this.

Delete this fucking thread.
>>
>>31658248
My reason was it was 3:10 am and I was in bed, fuck off.
>>
>>31658272
What if the registration is in my name after the fact?
>>
>>31658578
That makes you look even worse.

What the fuck are you doing on 4chan right now? Send your gf to a safe location far away and lawyer up you fucking idiot. If you can't prove he tried to ram you with the car you're probably fucked unless you live somewhere you can defend property with deadly force. And even then, if it wasn't your or your gfs property at the time and after the shooting you tried getting it put in your name, tell me how you think that will look.

This smells like a fucking white trash story.
>>
>>31658613
Arizona if it matters.
>>
>>31658619
I don't know the laws there but the only thing you should have told the cops was that you want to speak to a lawyer.
>>
>>31658633
I called the cops myself, I told them I thought the guy was gonna ram me, amd there's a bullet that ricocheted off the front of the tire into the pavement which proves I fired at the front. I guess the follow up disabling shots could be seen as unjustified.
>>
>>31657647
>Makarov
>Double feeding
Back to /b/ my man.
>>
>>31658654
Nah just chill man. This happens all the time and very little is probably going to come out of it (dude was in your garage stealing a car). People jus really love the dont talk to cops lawyer up meme on reddit way too much since their only interaction is getting busted for weed all the time
>>
>>31657694
>>31658288

>The cop gave me the "ya know if you're gonna fire on someone or a vehicle, you should believe your life is in danger" talk

"I jumped in front of it just like you guys do so I'm in the clear on that officer."

Also don't post this on fourchin and get something cheap like a used glock and a lawyer man holy shit.
>>
>>31658248
Why are you running around your yard in a self defense situation? If I have an issue outside my home, that calls for a rifle and a good light but I'm damn sure not leaving my doorway. My family is in there and I'm not grabbing my keys to lock up so I can chase nigs around my yard, that's fucking dumb.

>could be used to say you're a lunatic
Or it could be used by your lawyer to say your life and property was in such an immediate danger that you had no time to put on pants, let alone call the police.

Don't know about your household but we plan collectively for emergencies. My role is to check windows and doors on the bottom floor, wife checks our children's rooms and then watches me from the top of the stairs. If I find a a threat, my role is call it out to my wife and to deal with it as best I can while I ensure nothing gets to the stairs. She dials 911 on speaker as she grabs the kids, locks them in our bathroom closet then she posts up behind the dresser with a mossberg fixed on the bedroom door. We then have a few commands to get through the door.

>house is clear!
House is actually clear and she should unlock the door
>Stay put!
Threat is gone or wounded but the house isn't yet safe for her and the kids. Wait until police arrive.
>On the stairs!
Something has happened and threats are coming upstairs. Be ready to fight.
>Baby, it's just me!
I'm at gunpoint and someone is making me open the door.

I'm not trying to be "hardcore," I sleep naked because I get hot in my sleep and I have a healthy, spontaneous sex life. The whole point of self defense is keeping someone from infringing on your rights and it's my right to be naked as a Jay bird in my own home.

>>31658568 Carry on with your freedom anon, keep on being a warrior running wild with your hair long and your dick out.
>>
>>31658773
I live in an RV. So it's my RV, and my driveway and that's it. I was hoping the dude would give up and just run off when I waved a fun around.
>>
>>31658828
>I live in an RV
>Some varmint stole mah Camaro
>not using your negro lovin' yankee killer musket instead

In all seriousness if someone had the fucking keys then take the battery off, instead of trying to...well whatever you were trying to achieve.

If this guy is a shady as you say then you're fucking lucky he didn't stop, considering you're standing there butt fucking naked with a jammed Makarov
>>
>>31658883
It didn't jam until he was already on the road with at least one flat. I can confirm 3 out of 4 of my shots hit at least.
>>
>>31658883
But yeah, I didn'tconsider disconnecting the battery goddamnit
>>
But I'm still confused about the whole arrest process. I wasn't arrested, cuffed, given any paperwork, made to sign anything...
>>
Really shouldn't have gotten into the story boss, we're all pretty distracted by the hardcore whiskey tango shenanigans now, but go to gunstore by modern gun, Glock, SIg 320, M&P for striker, CZ-P07\9, Sig P2022 for DA\SA or similar.
>>
>>31658962
Well now y'all got me fucking paranoid, so I'm a little distracted myself.
>>
>>31658983

I wouldn't worry about it, it seems like your department is tolerant enough of your Trailer Park Boys x Dukes of Hazzard nonsense.
>>
>>31658952

then it wasn't an arrest.

wtf?
>>
>>31657915

It's doable.

Friend AIWB's a G17 or HK P30
>>
>>31658773

I really like your command system.

No one ever thinks about that kind of stuff, but I think it's cool you guys have worked out assigned roles, responsibilities, and communication.

Pretty cool, anon, pretty cool.
>>
>>31659052
Right. No arrests made. No paperwork. The cop chatted with me, they took pictures of the casings and shit in my driveway, and said a detective would probably call me. That was it.
>>
>>31659095

then you're fine.

Don't be such a faggot about cops.
fuck them, you did nothing wrong.
>>
>Hello PD
>someone stole our car
>we even know who it is
>actually it's family
>LEL THEN THE LAW DOESN'T APPLY, SOLVE YOUR OWN FAMILY ISSUES

is this really how the us works?
>>
>>31657647
I have fired about seven different makarovs and about 6000 total rounds and have never seen a double feed in my life.
>>
>>31659141
I've put a few hundred through mine, but haven't shot it in at least two years, and the one time I actually need it it fails.
>>
Maybe not a double feed, failure to eject. I don't know man.
>>
Buy a CZ
>>
>>31659131

In the ass end of society, yes
>>
File: 1475280051714s.jpg (2KB, 125x82px) Image search: [Google]
1475280051714s.jpg
2KB, 125x82px
>>31657647
sucks broski. Hopefully that's the end of that shit you had to deal with. Maybe when the case is over you can get yer Mak back and continue to cheeki breeki in peace.

If not, you can always get a new gun. Just hang in there bro, not many men would run out nood with an old soviet handgun to chase off criminals.
>>
>>31659131
Not usually, but it seems like ownership of the car is murky as it belongs to the dad and two daughters are stealing it back and forth. If ownership is in dispute, it is a civil matter. I'm willing to bet that police are somewhat familiar with the players in this particular drama and don't want to deal with their shit.
>>
>>31659211
You are pretty much absolutely correct. The police have never dealt with us, can't vouch for the sister or her husband. Dying dad gave the car to my gf, but of course he's too Russian to sign paperwork and now the son of a bitch is in a fucking coma.
>>
This just further reinforces my belief that I need a drop gun.
>>
I heard Ruger P94s are good at fending off carjackers.
>>
How fucked up is your Mak to double feed?
Are you sure you didn't just hulk out on the trigger and fire four shots?
>>
>>31657647
>not losing your slavshit executioner's pistol in a boating accident
if you get that shit back its gonna have numbers etched into it. Buy another.
>>
>>31658773
oh look an anon who has actually thought BEYOND their obsession for cool gear.
>>
Speaking of the sister, she left her phone in the car when I initially repossessed it. If she has any nudes I'll post em here.
>>
>>31659131
No, but in a lot of situations most small town cops don't know more than the most basic laws they have to.
The main issue at hand here is proving ownership and that it was criminal theft and not civil theft.

The other issue is that family feuds over ownership are often petty, ugly, and something most police departments would rather not deal with.

There's a good account of similar situations involving civil horse theft that illustrates why you want to have concrete paperwork for everything related to proof of ownership.
>>
Cracked her swipe password in all of three tries, but no nudes. Sorry bros.
>>
>using your weapon when your life is not under threat

You sound like a dangerous man. I suggest you take some firearm training classes before anything else.
>>
>>31659405
>a stranger in my driveway stealing my vehicle at the behest of someone too afraid to do it himself is not potentially dangerous
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.