[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's actually say all of this WW3 stuff is true and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: europelargesm.jpg (60KB, 521x452px) Image search: [Google]
europelargesm.jpg
60KB, 521x452px
So let's actually say all of this WW3 stuff is true and Russia begins to invade Europe.
Without the help of US forces stationed in Germany and the like, is there honestly any European military strong enough to fend off a Russian invasion?
>>
>>31656055
Poland.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 900x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 900x570px
>>31656055
No not really. Europe suckles from the golden tit that is the American armed forces and without us they would fall except England of course.
>>
>>31656055
kinda hoping shit goes down

I hate my job, I work with my ex, and going to remove slav sounds like a jolly good time

or we get nuked and I have more interesting shit to be heartbroken about

either way, I win
>>
>>31656399
Russia is only a shadow of its soviet days, they would get stuck in Poland.
>>
>>31656055
Two countries have nukes, the Russian economy depends on Europe and its basically an industrial backwater with 120 million people against 500 million with high-tech militaries and industrial capacities to outproduce the Russians by an unimaginable factor.

Or do you mean in a 1vs1? Then Finland and the Baltic states are screwed but any other country would have to be invaded by sea. And thats just not going to work.
>>
Without US help they would be fucked. The slavs may be retarded but they know how to fight and endure, just look at their entire history, they're due for another genocide/massive war.

Should we intervene? Fuck no, let the slavs have the commie shithole.
>>
>>31656870
They're a shadow which still has access to the relatively modern arsenal of the Soviet Union, which would be better than what 90% of Europe could field anyways.

Without America enforcing air superiority, it's entirely likely Russia could turn it into a ground war and roll over everything with their tanks.
>>
>>31656929

Sure, they have a lot of (not recently upgraded) tanks in reserve, but the active personnel Russia can call on is far smaller than the EU (Russia ~1 million, EU ~1.5 million).

Even if neither side can gain air superiority, unlike in the Cold War, that doesn't immediately hand Moscow the advantage it did when the Warsaw Pact could call on millions of active duty personnel and tens of millions of reserves. Not to mention they need to start from hundreds of miles further East making it much harder to reach Europe's population and industrial heartlands in the West.
>>
>>31656055
I still love how Sweden and Finland look like a dick and balls.
>>
>>31656055
I feel like NATO without the US's support could put up a fairly decent fight and halt the Russian advance somewhere in West Poland or in Germany, where it'd turn into a stalemate of sorts; simply because Russia cant overcome the combined strength and industrial capacity of Western Europe. I imagine the Balkans would be the scene of alot of fighting simply because of the absence of any real power in the region, excluding Turkey (bit of a stretch but you get what I mean)

But lets be real, the US would definitely get involved
>>
>>31657399
haaha benus
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 2121x2209px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 2121x2209px
>>31657399
>>31658102
ebin :DDDDDDD
>>
Russia has a couple things going for it.
The militaries theyed face haven't fought a real sophisticated military for years on years. Police a tions, peacekeeping missions, and invasion of thirds world backwards places doesn't count.

Their soldiers are the typically crazy type of Russians. Their motivated, and full of testosterone.

And of course there is the nuclear issue.

Putin has successfully pushed his military agenda due to no one wanting a nuc war over "only" ukraine.

It appears he may puch several of the former Soviet republics in a similar manner one at a time.
>>
>>31658316
According to russian anons who post here, the average russian grunt is basically a non combatant.
From my own experience ive heard this to be true, they have mandatory conscription but apparently less than like 8% actually go, then they get mocked for actually turning up.

And then they call the guys who volunteered mercenaries, because they basically are.
You can literally buy a Spetsnaz brigade to guard your estate, bomb your competitors factories, whatever
>>
>>31658316
Their soldiers are backwoods pumpkin heads. They aren't motivated, they're barely even getting paid, if they are at all. In chechnya, western reporters had to bribe their way through checkpoints with food and boots because the russian conscripts didn't have any

>>31658361
no you literally can't
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.