[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /k/ I just discovered this (old news for many I'm sure)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

File: betsy fail.jpg (180KB, 1052x1054px)
betsy fail.jpg
180KB, 1052x1054px
So /k/ I just discovered this (old news for many I'm sure) and wanted to let you guys in on what is going on. It seems that suburbanite soccer moms have started to look around for any guns they can find in places most people don't go. While not really a huge deal (you should be locking your shit anyways) seeing even huffpo delete their shit is amusing. I give you - the Betsy Riot.

Also, general libshit/soccermom/gungrab fail thread.
>>
archive.is/vn2hE
archive.is/trkLX
>>
Be careful. anon. I hear they're soccer moms on steroids.
>>
>>31652971

what? they break into homes and flip over couches ?
>>
>>31653146
So far they just put stickers everywhere, but they are encouraging people to do this stuff. Probably why huffpo removed the post
>>
Oh here's another one.

Literally, faggots that want to take your guns.

http://www.disarmhate2016.info
>>
>>31653178

i dont understand how this is amy different from moms want action

what exactly are they saying or doing?
>>
>>31652971
This shit just makes me want to OC.
>>
>>31652971
Sounds like some sort of shitty psyop to me.
>>
>>31653213
Dollars to donuts they are the same people, only using this to encourage stupid acts that they can't with a legit organization.
>>
>>31653284

im sorry what stupid acts? im on the shitter and cant be bothered to wipe and look it up
>>
>>31653347
>literally shitposting

The article tells them that they should go into unlocked cars, garages, etc. and steal guns then destroy them.
>>
>>31653359

... this has to be a /pol/ scheme to get people arrested.

i refuse to believe this.
>>
>>31653371
Actually is soccer moms. A few of them were doxed.
>>
>>31652971
Lol, the stole content from Iraqveteran8888
>>
>>31652971
Someone already tipped the ATF off on these people.
>>
>>31653523
lol
>>
>>31653377
Source?
>>
>>31653551
It's in the archive links
>>
Read this earlier today, glad to know Huffpo had enough integrity to delete an article with stolen content. And you know, something that promoted fucking theft.
>>
>>31653377
They should just stick to importing banned confectionary treats to show how their vaunted love of law doesn't prevent crime with an agenda to fill.
>>
i can rest easily knowing that this will never fucking work. Saged
>>
>>31654440
>sage is le downboat
>>
>>31652971
Right then, I'm sure k and the gun community will respond in the appropriate way:

Harass her on Facebook, act like dicks, and generally confirm every negative stereotype imaginable
>>
>>31652971
I don't really care that these people are antigun. There is always going to be an opposite side to every argument.

What upsets me is that they are putting people in great danger in their idiotic quest. They are encouraging people to go out and vandalize and steal people's guns.
"Unlocked cars are a great place to find any kind of gun a Betsy might want, from handguns to AR-15s. Betsy helpfully reminded this gun owner former gun owner of the cold, hard statistical truth"

Some college kid is going to wind up the victim of a justified homicide for no reason. Even if no one gets killed, they are still encouraging people to go out and commit felonies. It's crazy that anyone thinks this is acceptable.
>>
File: 1475667967644.jpg (86KB, 797x748px) Image search: [Google]
1475667967644.jpg
86KB, 797x748px
>>31653189
Well im mad
>>
>>31655004
>Here is their most autistic article

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/betsy-goes-gun-grabbin-redux_us_57feeee9e4b0f42ad3d25aae?
>>
>>31653213
But this is the liberal "punk" version.
>>
File: dumb cunts.png (988KB, 1420x641px) Image search: [Google]
dumb cunts.png
988KB, 1420x641px
>>
>>
Apparently this is a thing. Never heard of this site before.

https://medium.com/@snarkybitch/shut-the-fuck-up-about-hitler-7237fbe7a76e#.11yc4deph
>>
>>31653189
As a gay, these idiots piss me the fuck off. Armed gays don't get bashed. Would they prefer I be even more of a fucking target? I've already been stabbed once, for god's sake.
>>
>>31655096
Holy shit. They re-upped it and doubled down. WTF are you doing huffpo?
>>
How easily we forget. Let me show you something. Here is a story from a survivor of Nazino Island aka "Cannibal Island" “They were trying to escape. They asked us "Where's the railway?" We'd never seen a railway. They asked "Where's Moscow? Leningrad?" They were asking the wrong people: we'd never heard of those places. We're Ostyaks. People were running away starving. They were given a handful of flour. They mixed it with water and drank it and then they immediately got diarrhea. The things we saw! People were dying everywhere; they were killing each other.... On the island there was a guard named Kostia Venikov, a young fellow. He was courting a pretty girl who had been sent there. He protected her. One day he had to be away for a while, and he told one of his comrades, "Take care of her," but with all the people there the comrade couldn't do much.... People caught the girl, tied her to a poplar tree, cut off her breasts, her muscles, everything they could eat, everything, everything.... They were hungry, they had to eat. When Kostia came back, she was still alive. He tried to save her, but she had lost too much blood.” Josef Stalin in the Summer of 1933 rounded up millions of undesirables and sent them to the Taiga of Siberia where many of them died and many others were forced to resort to cannibalism such as in the story above.
>>
>>31655375
Look to the Holocaust, the Holodomor, Pol Pot, the Rwandan Genocide, and many many others. Not every generation has to experience these types of horrors, but rest assured that they will come to our shores sooner than later. The second amendment exists for a definitive reason. The second amendment is to ensure that a holocaust, a great purge, or another Holodomor never happens here. Look at what happened in the ghettos of Warsaw. A handful of armed Jewish fighters were able to hold out against the might of the German army for almost a month. That is the power of the second amendment. I do not know when the next holocaust will come, I only pray that I am still able to take up arms when it does.w easily we forget. Let me show you something. Here is a story from a survivor of Nazino Island aka "Cannibal Island" “They were trying to escape. They asked us "Where's the railway?" We'd never seen a railway. They asked "Where's Moscow? Leningrad?" They were asking the wrong people: we'd never heard of those places. We're Ostyaks. People were running away starving. They were given a handful of flour. They mixed it with water and drank it and then they immediately got diarrhea. The things we saw! People were dying everywhere; they were killing each other.... On the island there was a guard named Kostia Venikov, a young fellow. He was courting a pretty girl who had been sent there. He protected her. One day he had to be away for a while, and he told one of his comrades, "Take care of her," but with all the people there the comrade couldn't do much.... People caught the girl, tied her to a poplar tree, cut off her breasts, her muscles, everything they could eat, everything, everything.... They were hungry, they had to eat. When Kostia came back, she was still alive. He tried to save her, but she had lost too much blood.”
>>
>>31652971
I finally have a reason for my family's gravel pit.
>>
>>31652971
They advocate people doing it, but if you ever had the misfortune of talking to one of those Betsy Riot retards on Twitter you'd know most of them are too mentally ill to leave the house. They're total fucking nutcases. Nuts enough to maybe break in and try to take your guns, but theyd probably get triggered over something along the way and break down crying before they got inside.
>>
>>31655237
They just removed the Iraqveteran8888's material and repuploaded it.
>>
>>31653281
Trace the money Anon, it will probably lead to the usual suspects.
>>
>>31655096
They are 110%, verifiably insane. Holy fuck. They're more childish than /b/ for fucks sake.
>>
It's a media campaign designed to make impressionable youths (mainly females given the whole "Betsy Riot" thing) think "being a Betsy" is hip and edgy and modern. Fight the power. Commit multiple misdemeanors and felonies. You're fighting for the people! You're fighting for what's right! Steal from others! Harass those who do not agree with you! Vandalize property!
>>
>>31652971
What's a Betsy, is this suppossed to be like militant feminism or riot grrl shit?
>>
>>31655539
That's what they're pushing for.
>>31655473
Like you fucking know.
>>
>>31655539
riot grrrl is a punk rock subgenre, not a movement.
>>
>>31655551
How will appealing to militant feminists help their cause? They're already a very tiny minority, I fail to see the point.
>>
http://bestyriot.com/
someone made a parody of them

this is a very limited movement that will peter out. they have only 600 followers on their twitter account which, in internet terms, nothing. while paying interns to post like idiots is cheap the amount of money that is being spent on the design campaign is what will cost them money. then again, bloomberg has tons of cash to go around.
>>
>>31655637
they're probably banking on gaining notoriety by being a vocal minority and they need the attention of a larger, more established, subset.
>>
>>31653523
What are those fucks going to do about this?
>>
>>31654986
Because we should always treat thieves and extreme hypocrites with unrivaled kindness.
>>
>>31652985
That first pgae didn't archive properly do you have a direct link?
>>
>>31655671
Noice
>>
>>31655096

This appears to be some kind of insane narrative they're pushing. Look at the past articles by "Betsy F. Yerguns".

I'm not sure the news headline "Crazy lady breaks into home, gets shot trying to steal guns" will have the effect they're going for though.

>>31655539
So, in an effort to prevent perceived violence, they're going to commit acts of violence... to prevent violence?
>>
>>31655397
You need to elaborate.
>>
>>31655096

WEW LADS
Someone post this to Sargon of Akad get the word out
>>
>>31655768
they want you to commit nonviolent crimes like theft and vandalism
>>
File: 1475768786148.jpg (465KB, 1280x1707px)
1475768786148.jpg
465KB, 1280x1707px
>>31652971
This is nothing more than a crappy sticker campaign promoted by pink hair fatties.
>>
File: 1472012561843.jpg (15KB, 316x202px)
1472012561843.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>31655096
I didn't want to go to bed angry but I guess this is what I get for looking at the thread
>Person breaks into garage
>Grab mosin and ushanka ready to cheeki breaking
>Mfw it's an overweight soccer mom looking for guns
>Mfw mosin can't pierce the 12 inches of blubber
>Have to bayonet her to death for breaking and entering
>Cop and I become gay fuck buddies
>>
>>31655942
>mosin can't pierce the 12 inches of blubber
12 inches of pure fat isn't all that bad, I think your nugger should do that fine.
>>
File: MomsDemandActionback.jpg (99KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
MomsDemandActionback.jpg
99KB, 600x425px
>>31653213
>moms want action
>>
>>31655977
Nah. Give that bitch an RPG-29. Nothing but the best when shitlibs attack my garage.
>>
>>31655852
I think they're counting on this to gain publicity and more followers. Let it die in peace. Laugh at it but let it die.
>>
>>31655671
That's perfect.

>>31655193
I'm gay too (well, bi, but they don't have to know). We ought to send them pics of ourselves in the gayest getup wielding weapons, it'd make their heads spin.
>>
>>31655671
>embrace traditional marriage
Why
It was going so well until that part
>>
>>31655387
>A handful of armed Jewish fighters were able to hold out against the might of the German army for almost a month. That is the power of the second amendment.
You might want to read up on that uprising; it was laughably ineffective.

As for Holodomor, if they could've sold their hypothetical guns for bread, they would've. You can't fight a revolution on an empty stomach.

In the Rwandan genocide, the Tutsis were armed, that's how they took the country back and ended it after just a few months.

In Cambodia, the Khmer Rouge came into power at the tail end of a civil war, the country was awash with guns from foreign powers, but the majority of those guns were given to the Khmer Rouge. Like during the Holodomor years, starvation was the key to keeping the victims docile.

Rebellion and revolution can work, but certain things like the numbers, resources, not being a disliked minority really help.
>>
>>31655193
>>31656211
>one anon lays prone with MG42
>another anon lays on top with his own MG42
>buttfuck BRRRRRRT
>>
>>31655096
this is nothing but liberal fanfiction

none if that ever happened in reality, i'd bet my life on it
>>
>>31656343
>take your own guns
>write out a Betsy note and put it on top
>send it to them
>they put it on their site as another success
>send them another pic of you holding the gun, and say, "lol jk I'm actually an ebil babby killing gun nut"
>>
>>31656343
No, but they are encouraging it.
>>
>>31655193
you fucking retard butterflies skypes and googles will never be your ally. they are biologically predisposed to leftism and genetically hate the thought of you armed. they are going to force you to give them your labor.
>>
>>31656231
Not correct.
>>
>>31655716
Conspiracy to commit improper transfer and destruction of firearms?
>>
>>31655387
>a holocaust, a great purge
What is the demographic replacement of the white race in America? We are being ethnically cleansed and what is anyone doing about it? Nothing. Not a shot fired. You guys are too afraid of being called racist.
>>
File: gay_snek.jpg (34KB, 630x424px) Image search: [Google]
gay_snek.jpg
34KB, 630x424px
>>31656211
>>31656291
I approve of this idea.
>>
>>31655776
>family has a gravel pit near their house
>it was once a mine, but there's no mine and the holes been caved in
>just a pit, now
>
>
>take the moms or nigs who break in
>kill them
>carry them in a black van that says "Rug Delivery Service" on the side
>dig a 12 foot hole at the pit
>bury them deep inside me-uh I mean the pit
>cover them up to never be seen again
>file a police report
>say they ran off after defending my life and property
>say they were trying to get into my safe
>but after being scared and shooting one in the leg and one in the chest, they ran out of my house
>I tried to see where they went, but it was to dark
>now I have a blood soaked carpet and no robbery victims to show for it
>they take my gun for the investigation and what not
>get it back 3 years later
>bury in gravel pit
>burn the non plastic parts
>Scorch the plastic to get rid of my finger prints
>go on about my life knowing that the rest of their group will live in fear of what ill fo to them
>as news stories pop up around the country, their people get picked off one...by..one
>>
>>31655096
>Posting a link to the article

That's why they write sensational bullshit like this. They make money for everyone who clicks that link. (From add revenue)
>>
We need a slogan!
>>
File: 20161013_070014.jpg (220KB, 496x732px)
20161013_070014.jpg
220KB, 496x732px
>>31655096
>>
>>31655096
Sensible chuckle
>>
>>31654986
violence is underrated.
>>
>Betsy got tired of waiting for the gunsucking cowards in Congress to get off their asses and save some lives, so she decided to take matters into her own sticky, chalky hands.
Gun-humpers love their deadly fetish objects so much that they bring them everywhere they go, and usually do a really shitty job of securing them. This is not so good for the 100 kids who Second Amendment themselves to death every year, but the silver lining is that it does help make Betsy’s job much easier.
Unlocked cars are agreat place to find any kind of gun a Betsy might want, from handgunsto AR-15s. Betsy helpfully reminded this gun owner former gun owner of the cold statistical truth:

Garages can also offer a wealth of weapons to literally anyone who happens to stroll by. Irresponsible gunlicking fuckwits, take note: if you can’t keep your fucking guns out of the wrong fucking hands, they will end up in Betsy’s.

Any betsy can play this game - it’s fun and easy! The best part is that you don’t even really have to look all that hard before you start finding killing machines left lying around somewhere where a fragile man-child or a violent felon or a kid can pick ‘em up -public bathrooms,parks, even Disney World!
Make sure to take trophy pics:

And of course, no gun-grabbing party would be complete without a trip to the foundry at the end of the day:

Before...

...and after. Have the marshmallows ready!

Betsy also decided to try a little DIY at home, and was pleased with the results.
RECIPE:
One gun
One cast-iron pot
One fire (1510 degrees C, 2750°F)
Outdoor use recommended. Melt responsibly.
Combine ingredients until done.
>>
>>31656424
Fuck off. He helps us keep our guns, shithead.
>>
>>31657718
This is the HuffPost article, btw.
>>
>>31657352
Holy moly, LCS was like the best. Glad to see there are others who appreciated it.
>>
>>31656424
Join, or die.
>>
>>31653385
Literally who?
>>
>>31657743

You... you're kidding right? That >>31657718 is the huffpo article?

....I have no idea what to think... Is it a false flag?... Did one of ours infiltrate huffpo and is trying to get antis arrested?...

considering the cast iron pot would melt under those temperatures too I'm thinking one of ours infiltrated huffpo...
>>
>>31655449
I'll remember to decorate my house with Nazi flags and whatever else triggers them....
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.