[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I sell gun online/gun broker /k/...is it basicly seller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20160826_172829.jpg (3MB, 1163x3771px) Image search: [Google]
20160826_172829.jpg
3MB, 1163x3771px
How do I sell gun online/gun broker /k/...is it basicly seller give me his ffl's info, I go to ffl I know and get him to ship to his ffl with info he give me after he give me money? what all do I need to know and do in the process and how? I figure I can make money on pic related in about a month so I need to know this so I can afford to get new gun before then
>>
>>31652714
>bump
>>
>>31652714
Call LGS. They can walk you through the process.
>>
>>31652714
... though I wish you were local. I have been wanting an AK for quite a while lol
>>
how much?
>>
>>31652714
State and price?
>>
did you fall for the RAS meme too?
>>
I have a further question, if I'm in Washington, how does it work to buy and sell across state lines? How does i594 effect that?
>>
I work for FedEx

DO NOT SHIP FROM AN FFL

I say it in caps because I want to get your attention. If you grab a copy of the FFL Receiver's license and you wrap a gun up and box it up yourself with no ammo in the box and the gun has to be cleared then FedEx can ship it to the FFL for you generally for half the cost of an FFL to ship it. Last gun I shipped was from St. Louis to San Diego and it cost me a whopping 16 dollars. That is with no discount because I do not get discounts on shipping.

So just contact the receiving FFL, get them to email you their FFL License, print it out and walk into a FedEx store with a boxed up and secured ammoless gun and the FFL license.

You must box it yourself.
>>
>>31657320
Many FFLs will not accept a transfer from a non-dealer.
>>
>>31657596
then find one who isn't a fag
>>
>>31656060
state is Mississippi and price 699 dollars.. I'm just getting rid of it because I saw a arsenal I wanted. has small scratch on bottom of handguard and only one round shot through it.
>>
haven't listed it anywhere yet..by these comments I'm guessing I'm going to have to have it shipped via ffl because fuds that don't understand laws..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.