[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only thing stopping me enlisting is the fact I couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

The only thing stopping me enlisting is the fact I couldn't deal with being spoken down to. With everything I've been through and all the experiences I've had and I'd have to deal with some cuck talking to me like a piece of shit? No thanks.
>>
>>31652145
Oh lord? How will we manage without you?

No one cares. Shitty bait thread.
>>
1.5/10
Apply yourself next time
>>
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>31652145
Gas yourself, shit thread
>>
>>31652166
>>31652169

This isn't bait, I've been homeless and all sorts of shithas happened to me, and I'd have to deal with some silver spoon officer telling me what to do? Nope.
>>
>>31652145
Oh I am so glad you didnt go to the route of "If a drill instructor yelled at me, I'd punch them!"
>>
>>31652145
>couldn't deal with being spoken down to

You're going to have a hard time fitting in almost anywhere in life, professionally and personally.
>>
>>31652188
It would actually be a 20 year old freshly minted NCO, or in the marines a salty lance that would own your ass and tell you what to do.
>>
Then dont join.

Shit b8 m8
>>
>>31652145
>I would join but insert convenient excuse here

If you cannot take verbal abuse without losing your mind why the fuck should anyone want to fight alongside you?
>>
>>31652219

Why am I like this though? I don't even think much of myself, low confidence, relatively quiet ect. I just feel like fighting someone when they talk down to me or question my actions in any way. My manager was possed off I was late and mande a big deal of it once, long story short I got a disciplinary hearing for being "agressive" towards him such bs.
>>
>>31652348
Because you're a pansy ass bitch. Now fuck off.
Sage.
>>
>>31652348
Life's a bitch man. Not only do we have to deal with the average every day bullshit of just existing, most of us have to do it with some shaded lens of personal bullshit. In your case, inability to handle criticism (constructive or otherwise).

Being able to shrug off condescending comments, sass, rudeness in general, and otherwise curt encounters with people is an incredibly valuable skill to have. It's difficult but it can be worked on.

Sometimes you just have to man up and take an ass chewing. Pick your battles man. What was the possible positive outcome of arguing with your manager for being late? You already fucked up by being late, the manager was already pissed and not in negotiable mood, confrontation only escalated it.

I'm not saying it's your fault as a person, most of us have weird personality quirks that do us no good. In your case the best thing that help you out is keeping your mouth shut. Internalize that shit, don't let it out. I'm not saying suppress all your anger til you flip out and shoot up your work place. You gotta find ways to release that pent up anger and bullshit you kept down all day, but the point is, knowing when to keep it and when to release it.

Don't let it out when you're only in a position to make things worse. If someone higher up on the totem pole than you is pissed and starts bitching at you, don't make it worse. You're already at -2 points. 1) because you fucked up in their eyes somehow (even if you didn't really, they think you did) and 2) because they're a higher authority than you and a lot of supervisors/managers consider any form of argument to be back talking when they are in a state of anger themselves. Replying to anger with anger means the person with the highest rank wins every time.
>>
>>31652348
So here's my advice. Find a hobby, something simple. Pick something you already enjoy doing and find a way to get involved in it in a way you never have before. You like riding bikes? Learn how to fix and upgrade them. You like playing video games? Learn how to upgrade your own systems, or how to mod your pc.

When you start learning how to suppress your anger and natural hostilities you're going to NEED a way to safely release that pent up aggravation. Instead of taking it out on someone, release it by exercising. Then try to devote 20-40 minutes each day/night to your specialized hobby. Use it as a reward and a way to reduce stress.

I bring up exercise because it's the easiest way to burn off stress. 30 minutes of elevated heart rate is equal to burning an average day's worth of stress. More than 30 minutes starts to burn off pent up stress.

Ignore people like this.
>>31652375
This is the kind of person you gotta learn to forget about immediately. I'll forget he even exists the moment I close this thread. Obviously he's just fucking with you because were all anons on a fucking anime website right now, but in real life there are people that will go out of their way to fuck with you. There's a fine line between being a weak willed bitch that let's everyone step on them and being chill and not wasting your time and energy on someone that isn't worth a moment of your time.

If you go through your whole life rigid and confrontational you'll die angry and bitter. You gotta go with the flow, find what you enjoy and let that motivate you to move forward. Take it in small steps. Make it a goal not to react when your manager gets pissed cause you fucked up something like being late. Tell yourself, "No matter what comes out of their mouth, I'm just going to nod and say, 'Ok, I'll work on it.' "

You don't have to be their bitch, that's not the point here. The point is, shrug off the small shit and learn what really matters in life.
>>
>>31652145
You sound fat
>>
>>31652145
Military is shit now OP dont worry about it

>Rangers, SF, SO performing worse then SWAT, DEA, BP, etc. in competitions.
>Military is VERY liberalized say one no no and you can be gone gone
>No conservative values or words allowed
>Tip toe around everything
>Pointless wars for banks

No real honor in it desu man.
>>
>>31652145
I remember this show being pretty funny. Thought it was a bold move giving the main character PTSD in a comedy.
>>
>>31652348
Are you saying everytime you fuck up someone and has something to say, that you'll feel threatened? Man the fuck up. they might be helping you out cause they want to get shit done and you are a subordinate that is being supervised so you need to know what needs to be carried out and in what way. Sure, fucking up sucks and getting a slap on your wrist hurts the feelings a bit. Just don't be a shit bag and you'll end up getting friends and you'll be the salty guy at the shop shitting on new people coming in. Like I am. Hohoho
>>
>>31653151
This desu.
>>
>>31652145
if you dont want them to talk to you like a piece of shit then just dont act like a piece of shit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.