[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

been on the hunt for a quality wasr for what feels like years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (19KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 300x225px
been on the hunt for a quality wasr for what feels like years now.

>trolling armslist for aks
>finally find one worthy of looking at
>talk with owner, agrees to 600
>messages stop, see new listing for same ak
>email saying wtf?
>tells me he sold it this morning
>you piece of shit.
>go to gunshow week later, not a single dealer has a wasr.
>refuse to buy ugly ass/ piece of shit zav, pap, or c39
>wasted 10$ for show.
>week later find one more wasr on armslist
>he wants 500
>contact him within 2 hours of posting
>rifle sold this morning, thanks for asking
>what the fuck are you shitting me.

Why the fuck are these flying off the shelf. Been talking to local gunshops and theyre actually complaining about slow buisness.
The fuck is this /k?
>>
>>31648984
maybe you come across as a cunt or the facebook your name/email and pull up a hood nigga thats going to rob them
>>
>>31648984
You sound like a degenerate retard that nobody wants to do business with and you have bad taste.
>>
>>31649045
Let me guess, youre the queen of england and shoot ars like your casual amerifat.
>>
File: image.jpg (298KB, 2048x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298KB, 2048x633px
I'll sell you mine for $350. That's what I bought it for.
>>
>>31649196
Op here - seriously?
>>
>>31649254
>rifle sold this morning, thanks for asking
>>
>>31649281
kek
>>
>>31649254
Sorry, sold it this morning, thanks for asking
>>
File: 1473308481604.jpg (11KB, 151x233px) Image search: [Google]
1473308481604.jpg
11KB, 151x233px
>>31649281
>>
>>31648984
Why would you want an AK that doesn't have mag well dimples?
>>
>>31649316
>copying a post 2 minutes later
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 367x137px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 367x137px
>>31648984
I've actually got three wasr's. Bought them all in 2011 for $550 a piece because I thought the price would shoot up. I'd sell you one for $550 if you pay shipping too
>>
>>31649631
Id buy it but i only buy rifles in the morning, thanks for offering.
>>
>>31649652
Sorry that can't work. I only sell rifles in the mid afternoon or evening
>>
>>31648984
If your email address or social media hints of you being a sperglord potential school shooter, plenty of people will back out of sales and lie about it being sold to cover their ass.

Judging by the fact you're posting here, you probably don't have the sharpest social skills.
>>
>>31648984
The universe is trying to tell you something for a reason. Don't waste your money on a milled out magwell pos century wasr at the prices they're at now. Find an older, used AKM like a SAR or get an SLR or even an SGL if you can find one. If you're not completely tool retarded get a saiga and slowly convert it, my favorite shooters for me, my friends and my rifle class students are my saigas. I don't use my SGL12,21,31 as much anymore since they will need to last my lifetime and I'll have no way to get a reasonably priced replacement. As a former WASR owner I feel I should warn you. The only truly good century AK is a SAR and they don't import them anymore.

I also hope you didn't spend the entire gun show just looking for a wasr instead of trying out every firearm you've never held before to see if you like the feels. Also a good place to molest other peoples $3k+ nighthawks etc that you're not stupid enough to buy.
>>
>>31649254
Yeah, just send him the money and he'll mail it right to your FFL and lose out on hundreds of possible dollars he could have profited, he's just cool like that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.