[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in the fuck is the lawn mower pull cord on this thing for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

What in the fuck is the lawn mower pull cord on this thing for?

Also weird guns general I guess.
>>
>>31647943
starting the engine
>>
>>31647943
Pull string and gun says "I love you, let's shoot".
>>
>>31647943

... Charging... handle...?
>>
>>31647943
This is a nice gun
Kord is a great belt fed, and the ripcord is a charging handle before you go dok dok
>>
Firing up the chainsword
>>
>>31647943
charging handle.

see M240C, it works pretty well
>>
>>31647943
Somewhere on some russian IRC is a video of a russian soildier pretending its a chain saw and shoot a tree.
>>
File: m240c_large[1].png (67KB, 519x370px) Image search: [Google]
m240c_large[1].png
67KB, 519x370px
>>31648055

Neat! I knew it had a different feed direction, didn't know about the cable charging handle.
>>
>"The gun goes....BRRRT"
>"The grenade goes....KABOOM"
>"The liberal goes....WAAAH"
>>
I think you need to fill it with gas and press on the primer three times before you can start mowing down muzzies
>>
File: 303_launcher_large[1].png (103KB, 519x370px) Image search: [Google]
303_launcher_large[1].png
103KB, 519x370px
Behold, FN's oversized paintball gun.
>>
>>31648148
theres a chute for the incoming linked ammo to come in sticking out of the right, above where the charging handle would be and making it pretty hard to charge it with a normal handle. note also that you don't return the handle forward once bolt is to the rear

it's also mounted in very cramped ackward places for crew acess and a regular handle would be rediculous to try to operate
>>
>>31648198
There's a youtube video of some guy who bought one of those at Wal Mart.
>>
>>31647958
So this is one of those "machine" guns i hear so much about...
Where do you put the gasoline?
>>
>>31647962
Winning reply!

Please see your friendly a 4chan moderator to collect your prize.
>>
>>31647943
>cord
>kord

Use your head for something besides a hat rack, shit for brains.
>>
>>31648320

>Where do you put the gasoline?

In the stock
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZHZFCnYlJU
>>
>>31648293
There's a youtube video of a liberal getting shot in the eye with one of these.
>>
>>31647943
Shoulder thing status: UP!
>>
File: AGS-17.jpg (165KB, 1301x893px) Image search: [Google]
AGS-17.jpg
165KB, 1301x893px
Another Russian weapon which uses the pull-cord charging is the AGS-17 Plamya "grenade machine gun".
The charging handle is at the rear of the receiver frame, just above the spade-girps and trigger plate.

The main advantages of using a pull-cord is that there is no external reciprocating parts, and the receiver frame is simpler because there is no need for having an extra charging handle slot and dust cover.
>>
>>31647943
The US MK 47 AGL uses a cord charger.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.