[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a noguns and fairly new to firearms and i'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_obfu9hETZG1vtnc4yo1_1280.jpg (59KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obfu9hETZG1vtnc4yo1_1280.jpg
59KB, 761x563px
So I'm a noguns and fairly new to firearms and i'd
like to know what firearms I should familiarize
myself with so i know what my first gun should be.
what guns are "entry level" or easy to
learn the basics with?
>>
>>31644403
OP here again, and just to gauge how new I am to
guns, i've only gone shooting once and only shot
a .22 rifle, a .357 revolver and a 12 gauge shotgun
>>
Get a .22lr pistol and rifle and shoot a lot for fun. Make gun friends. Finger their guns. Gain some experience with what you want.

Pistols are for self defense

Shotguns are for home defense and hunting

Rifles are for property defense and hunting

Automatics are freedom.
>>
>>31644481
what brands would you recommend for .22lr?
>>
Someone post the guns on a budget pic.
>>
>>31644605
i wouldnt say im on a budget, just want to learn more
>>
>budget AR build or AK variant
>22lr rifle (ruger 10/22 is the chepest and safest route)
>9mm handgun

golden rule is stay away from anything too cheap, because you really do get what you pay for, and cutting corners on your boomsticks can be dangerous.

anything else in this thread is memes and should be ignored
>>
>>31644743
thanks, thats actually helpful
>>
Mosin Nagant

Next Thread
>>
>>31644403
Don't get a full sized usp like I did out the gate. For pistols .22 is great for starting or 9mm if want to branch into idpa or other competitions in the future grow your skill
>>
>>31644914
this meme is dead and it's no longer 2010
>>
>>31644914

>Run of the mill wartime round receivers going for $200+

the meme is dead.
>>
>>31644403
Take sometime and watch Hickok's basic videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGYf9AZlSyU

After that, you'll have a good idea about where you want to start.
>>
>>31644403
I'm selling guns for a living right now. Please don't fall for the bullshit meme that 90% of the buyers at my store do. DO NOT BUY A HANDGUN AS YOUR FIRST GUN. And, if you do, don't make it a fucking single stack CC gun.
>>
File: 1474505157444-k.jpg (4MB, 3900x5008px) Image search: [Google]
1474505157444-k.jpg
4MB, 3900x5008px
>>31644605
Ayyy
>>
>>31644403
Read the sticky and lurk.

That rule goes for every board on 4chan. I can't fathom why people make threads like this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.