[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been reading a lot about home defense, and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: box2.jpg (1MB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
box2.jpg
1MB, 1067x1600px
I've been reading a lot about home defense, and I'm surprised I haven't seen much on preparing the home battlefield for defense. Nothing on deadfall traps, one article on punji stick pits (which seems to be a vietnam thing), nothing on wiring doors to blow on opening or hooking up mains power to doorknobs or handrails. Nothing on mines, or using semtex in window liners to detonate when the window's smashed open.

Why aren't defensive traps and positioning something more extensively covered in home defense?
>>
In for the underageb&
>>
>be fat fuck anon
>paranoid as fuck
>deadfalls everywhere
>wire grenade traps to doors and windows
>shotgun traps for interior doors
>eating muh tendies
>oh shit 3rd heart attack
>call fire dept and passout
>fire dept tried to come in front door
>*click*
>charged with premeditated murder of 3
>life in prison as human fleshlight
>>
File: image.png (391KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
391KB, 750x1334px
because most people are scared cats like isis and have to plant bombs and traps instead of fighting it out either with a weapon or not
>>
* arn't * i am sorry
>>
>>31643134
>Why aren't defensive traps and positioning something more extensively covered in home defense?
Because it's a felony to booby trap your house since booby traps don't care who you are.
>>
>>31643134
Because that's premeditated murder?

Are you serious or baiting? I legitimately cannot tell if you're that fucking stupid...
>>
>>31643134
Because boobytraps are illegal as fuck. Most people want to defend their home legally and not go to buttfuck prison for some number of years.
>>
>>31643175
why is it a meme that people who are prepared to defend their homes are all obese i only weigh 140 kilos

>>31643268
>>31643294
they're in my home uninvited. castle law applies.
>>
>>31643400
But like that greentext said what if their not there for an illegal purpose? Like the fire dept showing up when your not home because you left the stove on or something.
>>
>>31643422
well, that's why I was doing reading - there has to be some artificial intelligence research on this, right? If I could attach some sort of sensor to the trap to detect whether the person is good or not, the traps can selectively trigger.

I heard that the military has some sort of 'identify friend or foe' technology that detects if a person is good or evil, so there's no reason that couldn't be hooked up to a trap
>>
>>31643400
Doesn't matter if someone is uninvited, boobytraps are illegal, period, no matter where you are, under all circumstances.
>>
>>31643400
isnt 140 kilos alot?
>>
>>31643470
Confirmed for bait.

Bail out guys.
>>
>>31643400
>>31643489
>i only weigh 140 kilos
>140 kilos
>1 4 0 k i l o s
Which translates to 308 pounds. Just like the caliber, except it's pounds.

Dude you're fat as fuck and could probably be used as a fucking free-fall non detonating bombshell.

We should drop your ass on some djihadis to cover them in pig grease and haram american shit. Absolutely psyops'ed they would be.

No seriously, get medical help ASAP you mongoloid fuckface !
>>
>>31643134
...is that a dead body packed up to ship?
>>
>>31643400
Because only fat autistic fucks are so terrified of the world that they think their hovel needs to be booby trapped.
>>
>>31643400
please don't order food to be delivered to your house
>140 kilos
please stop ordering food to be delivered to your house
>>
>>31643470
life isn't cowadotty
and even in cowadotty the "threat detector optic" only works for being sci-fi future stuff
>>
>>31644247
i know lots of people who are 250+ kilos and one thats almost 400. im in good shape considering my height (162 cm)

>>31644310
this attitude is what gets people killed when it becomes time to bug-out and the cities start swarming with looters
>>
File: homealone.jpg (29KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
homealone.jpg
29KB, 660x350px
With a gun, you look down the sights and decide whether the situation warrants deadly force. You don't have that kind of control when it comes to who gets caught or killed by a booby trap. Traps are as cowardly as bombs. Also, pic related, you fucking paranoid autist.
>>
>>31643400
>i only weigh 140 kilos
Are you fucking serious?
I wanna kill myself for being 85kg and yet here you are nigger growing big like an elephant.
Lmao
>>
>>31646019
Knowing other fatasses doesn't make any less of one yourself.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.