[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Applied for FID yesterday >Gun officer is out until the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1465835623618.png (134KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1465835623618.png
134KB, 500x375px
>Applied for FID yesterday
>Gun officer is out until the 17th
>4 week processing time after that
>Hillary polling above
I'm not gonna make it, am I?
>>
>>31637182
>Hillary polling above
Getting more subtle, CTR, still have to try harder though.
>>
>>31637182
if you live in a state with cuck IDs nothing will change. there will probably be a panic but the panic buy kind of started 6 months ago.
>>
>>31637188
Why would shills try to convince you that their candidate is going to win the election?

Wouldn't that only make you more likely to turn out to vote?
>>
>>31637194
Undecideds may choose to vote for the winning side. Not like it matters though since Hillary's going to win with voter fraud. There's a reason why a bunch of states don't require ID to vote.
>>
>>31637194
>Wouldn't that only make you more likely to turn out to vote?
Not for everyone, it can also have the effect of decreasing the rival opponent's supporter's moral and increase voter apathy by trying to make it seem as if the fight is already over and/or that there's no way to win so you shouldn't bother voting
>>
>>31637182
Real talk, how bad is Shillery going to be for guns?

I can just feel the panic buy coming. The potential effects on the supreme court are terrifying.
>>
>>31637198

Surely it has nothing to do with Trump running a shit campaign and being disliked by even more people than Hillary
>>
>>31638206
Not even as good as the first shill post. Increase the subtlety, not make it more blatant, CTR.
>>
>>31637198
>ID to vote.
Somehow, requiring an ID to vote is racist but requiring an ID to buy a gun is not.
>>
>candidates are immediately sworn in when they win an election

2017, guy. If you'd ever voted you would know that.
>>
>>31638380
It doesn't matter, it's not like Hillary Clinton would mystically push firearms legislation through Congress the moment she's sworn in. The ATF is already on thin ice regardless, if they attempt to keep reinterpreting the law those fuckers are gonna get investigated.

What will happen the moment she wins (if she wins) is that every stupid Bubba in the US is going to freak the fuck out and start buying up everything they can find, making it impossible for someone like OP to find guns or ammo that aren't ridiculously overpriced.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.