[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>high bore axis designed to accomodate a hammer strike on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: SigP320FullSize.jpg (182KB, 988x615px) Image search: [Google]
SigP320FullSize.jpg
182KB, 988x615px
>high bore axis designed to accomodate a hammer strike on a striker-fired pistol
>>
>>31631702
Sig 320 is JUNK. The FBI wrote their requirements to try and exclude Glock and guarantee a 320 win, only for Glock to whip together a variant that met the requirements, allowing it BTFO the 320 in trials. Same will happen with the MHS (which the Army Chief of Staff has already called a waste of time and they should just buy more Glocks).
>>
>>31631702
I've owned one, traded it in on another gun because the beaver tail poked me in the fat roll and at the end of the day it's just another striker fired polymer gun.
I've also owned Glocks, no longer have any of them either.

Here's what I can tell you:
With regards to actually shooting the gun, 320 is better than a Glock in every single way.
With regards to carrying the gun, the Glock is slightly more comfortable due to no beaver tail and flat sides.

How this is relevant to the OP:
OP is a faggot that thinks the single issue of bore axis outweighs all the other things when it clearly doesn't.
>>
>>31631756
How's the trigger pull? About the same?
>>
The sheer amount of laziness SIG displayed when coming up with the 320 is nothing short of hilarious.
>Okay, let's take the 250, right?
>Take out the hammer, make it striker-fired.
>No, don't make any sort of changes to the slide or frame.
>I don't care if it being striker-fired opens up new avenues and makes more than a few aspects of the design unneeded, I said make it a 250 with a striker and I meant it.
>>
>>31631702
What are you smoking OP? Cause I'd suggest you get your money back.

My P320c shoots lovely. If you don't have the femurs of a bovine, it is a sweet shooting gun. The only complaint I have is in the daytime the SigLite sights are a little harder to pick up but I otherwise absolutely love the gun.

That being said, the barrel does ride a little high but I honestly don't feel like it makes that big of a difference. Maybe you just need to learn how to shoot handguns better?
>>
>>31631840
320 trigger pull is better than Glock, not as good as PPQ.
>>
>>31631841
>sig releases new gun,
>avoids all the molding and tooling costs usually associated with it and makes a great gun.
They're absolute fucking geniuses. I have much respect for them over this.
>>
>>31632096
>it's not lazy, it's genius!
Neck yourself, and this is coming from a P239 owner.
>>
>>31631722
do you own one?
>>
>>31632115
>Neck yourself

I thought summer was over.

Go to sleep Chad. School starts early when you're in 7th grade.
>>
>>31632115
I've considered trading my pps in on a 239... hell, I might go do that tomorrow now that you reminded me.

You're wrong about the 320 though. They've released a gun superior to the Glock that is selling out of gun stores across the country and they barely had to invest anything to do so. Should they have lowered the bore axis? Meh, the gun shoots really nice and feels very sig. I really don't see the point.
>>
>>31631904
Distributor sent my carry model with threaded barrel and high rise sights. It was on them so I didn't pay extra.

I agree that it shoots well. I love the trigger compared to glocks. High bore axis is noticeable, but easily adjusted for. High suppressor sights are a fucking pain.

I had a jeweler paint a circle around my sight dots. Used a neon green nail polish. Kinda looks like a ghost ring but it works well.
>>
>>31631702

While the p320 could have definitely had a lot lower bore axis, I believe that anyone who honestly complains about it doesn't actually shoot much.

>>31632096

It sure fits with the Sig corporate policy of cutting corners.
>>
>>31632247
That is pain, friendo. In which case my apologies. You gotta love the extras, but if you can't/won't use them then they become a hindrance. For instance, I live in one of the rare states where all NFA items are banned, so I didn't give a flying fuck about the threaded barrel and so forth.

I think the only thing standing in the way of me being more accurate is the grip they ship with being a touch too small for my bear paws. I'll order the large circumference grip frame and be done with it.
>>
Whats with this gun and memes lately?

People who own the gun seem to have good experiences with it.

Is it just Glock fanboi's upset something gives the glock a run for its money?
All I hear is
>Muh high bore axis
>SIG is Shit now because I said so!!
And now
>All the Tests are rigged so the glock cant win guize!!

Ill give you that Sigs marketing is a bit cringy but what Is wrong with this gun that's not an opinion?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.