[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critique my Marine OCS 100 word statement /k/ The values and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: USMC-Day.jpg (76KB, 311x300px) Image search: [Google]
USMC-Day.jpg
76KB, 311x300px
Critique my Marine OCS 100 word statement /k/

The values and traits associated with being a Marine have been instilled in me since I was young. My father was a Marine, and he swears it was the best decision he ever made. I have been a natural leader my entire life, and I feel there is no better place to develop and exercise my leadership skills than the Marine Corps. I have always felt a strong draw to the Corps because of the emphasis on integrity and moral fiber. Because of this I feel comfortable saying I do not have a military interest, I have a Marine interest.
>>
File: MF-Doom-Operation-Doomsday.jpg (62KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
MF-Doom-Operation-Doomsday.jpg
62KB, 500x497px
Bump
>>
self bump 2
>>
>>31631446

Hooah devil dog

USMC 74-74
>>
>>31631509
kek
>>
>>31631446
They'll probably eat it up.
>>
Seems high school teir, not professional, a lot of 'I'. Idk what the statement requires so I can't really talk, if it were me I'd delve into honor, courage, commitment. Also don't pretend you've been this Leader and now your ready to lead in the troops.
>>
>>31631527

Sic semper tyrannis devil dog!

HOOAH WATER TREATMENT MARINES

USMC 90-91 kicked saddam out of Afghanistan
>>
>>31631570
More or less this. I'd also stray away from talking about daddy dearest. No one cares about you being legacy. Prove what you have done.
>>
>>31631446
If you need a reference tell them there's a disgruntled 0311 that lurks 4chan. Tell them I told you both to fuck yourselves.
>>
>>31631446

Cringeworthy

Here's a better one;

"I wanna be a muhreen becuz my daddy was a muhreen and I'm clinically retarded"
>>
>>31631446
uuuu rah simplify devil frogs

invasion of portugal 1989
>>
File: 692.gif (486KB, 238x155px) Image search: [Google]
692.gif
486KB, 238x155px
>>31631446
>I have been a natural leader my entire life
>>31631570
This. Then again it is the Marines so the bar for your personal statement should be pretty low.
>>
My girlfriend broke up with me and this will show her! Plus, the recruiter hasn't stopped bothering me since 8th grade, so I pretty much owe it to him.
>>
>>31631446
>I read with a lot of interest your letter in regard to the Marine Corps. For your information the Marine Corps is the Navy's police force and as long as I am President that is what it will remain. They have a propaganda machine that is almost equal to Stalin's.
>>
just remember, sometimes a lcpl knows more than you

"Since a young age I have gravitated towards the Marine Corps. I've utilized the core values and found success. This leaves me with an overwhelming desire to serve and lead. With a complete understanding of the leadership traits, and warrior spirit, I will have the tools for mission success. The motivated work ethic I pride myself on will help me learn from others, teach, and lead from the front. The Marine Corps Officer program directly reflects the goals, values, and lifestyle I want to achieve."
>>
>>31631446

Oorah
Get Some Marine!!!!
USMC 79-81
>>
>>31631446
go enlisted
because if i cant get paid as much as my SSGT right out of training you shouldn't either.
or get a commission.
you do you.
Just listen to your NCOs
>>
>>31631446

tldr version: I love taking hot loads in my poz ass from gunny Jamal for the protection of the state of Israel and Saudi Arabia.
>>
I wanna grab pussy and kill for my country. The end.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.