[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if the US greenlit a Russian invasion of Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

File: 1473027169459.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473027169459.gif
2MB, 400x225px
What would happen if the US greenlit a Russian invasion of Europe and dropped its alliances with Europe? So basically Russia invading Poland, Germany, France, UK, etc.

How does the war go?
>>
bump
>>
>>31629537
>America, America, help us! The Russians are invading!
>>What's that, you spent decades sucking off our military teat while decrying us as vile barbarians acting like the world police? And now you want our help?
>Ye-yes. Just like old times. Right ole buddy ole pal?
>>New Soviet Bloc countries say what?
>what?
click
>>
File: 1428165915236.gif (2MB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
1428165915236.gif
2MB, 640x492px
>>31629668

kek
>>
>>31629668
This.
>>
>>31629537

America would get fucked economically. Europe would get fucked economically, in sovereignty, and knowing the Russians quite literally. Russia would just find some way to fuck themselves.
>>
>>31629668
>>31629757

Does Russia actually have the logistics to take all of Europe? I feel like they would bog down somewhere in Germany.

Do they have the ability to invade the UK?
>>
>>31629762

Logistically probably not. I imagine Russia would just take back the Baltic states maybe make a new run on Finland and strong arm the rest of Europe into lopsided trade deals.
>>
>>31629537
> Just like old times

What ? I wasn't aware I owed you anything except a bit from WW2.

As for the war = Germans take care of the transport, France of the Army, British of Spec Ops.
That's it, we won.
>>
>>31629799

Delusional yuros can't even quote properly.
>>
>>31629668
Noice!
>>
Hopefully we would airlift out the people that could be useful to us.
Doctors, scientists, surgeons, etc.
No bankers, no stock brokers.
>>
File: thank you japan.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
thank you japan.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>31629537
beat up jhon census
>>
File: 1412052850311.gif (2MB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
1412052850311.gif
2MB, 200x145px
>>31629912

d-don't talk about BMJ like that
>>
>>31629799
HAHA your plan is to rely on the French Army.
>>
File: 1411931732846.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1411931732846.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
bump
>>
>>31629799
LMAO this is so untrue.

American enemy and a half policy basically means you're totally fucked m8 you have no funding.
>>
>>31629786
Annexing logistics assets as you go can significantly extend your chain mind you.
>>
File: pb privyet.png (91KB, 1000x4227px) Image search: [Google]
pb privyet.png
91KB, 1000x4227px
>>31629668
>>
>>31631001

10/10
>>
>>31631001
Should just let them park Marines in their country and agree to go to war with them regardless like Australia does.
>>
>>31631001
Britain and France both spend the NATO recommended 2% of GDP. Japan spends 1% of GDP.
Germany, France and Britain combined have a military expenditure over twice that of Russia. But yeah, they'd 100% get curb stomped.
>>
Anyone who even entertains the idea of tearing down the global order we built and abandoning our role as the world police is un-American.
>>
>>31634221

Thank you for Correcting the Record.
>>
France, Germany and England can get fucked for all I care. But I'll defend based Poland to the death!

Esti and Finland too!

Come to think of it I like Czechoslovakia.

Ahh shit, I guess i go to defend most of Eastern Europe.
>>
>>31635884
I feel the same way. Part of it is rooting for the underdog, part of it is guilt over how we just fucking handed them to the Russians post WW2 as sacrificial lambs. The rest of Europe can enjoy their new soviet overlords though.
>>
>>31629537
Putin would remove kebab from Europe so there's one positive effect.
>>
>>31636606

>Russia 6.5% Muslim
>EU ~2% Muslim

Suuuuuuure he would
>>
>>31636709
90% of statistics are made up on the spot.
>>
>>31636747

The statistics vary depending on where you look (mine was just quickly looking at wikipedia). However, it is a simple fact that a greater proportion of Russia is muslim than the EU.
>>
File: poland.png (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
poland.png
17KB, 300x300px
>>31631001
Poland is spending more than enough on defence and is buying black hawks right now, what about Poland?
>>
>>31629537
Russia would get stopped at Poland. Front lines would form and France and Britain would come in and curb stomp Ivan.

Germany would contribute to the war effort by giving blowjobs to all of the tired and weary allies (and a few apologetic bj's for the Russians).
>>
>>31629537
russians get stopped somewhere in western poland, allied air superiority proceeds to reduce their armor columns to smoking wrecks, their seaborne commerce to nothing and if that doesnt work nuke every major population center between minsk and the urals

russia has a shit ton of troops but mostly old cold war junk, the british and french forces are a generation more advanced than most of russias stuff
>>
What if America teamed up with Russia to help conquer Europe?
>>
>>31639064
nuclear wasteland, neither britain nor france would accept conquest without retaliation
>>
>>31639788
>Implying France wouldn't surrender before the war even started
>>
>>31640246
>Implying after the massive national trauma that was the 1940 surrender, and subsequent occupation and collaboration, France is ever surrendering its homeland again.
>>
>>31638332
>Valkyrie Division
>Entirely composed of blonde german girls
>Trained in battlefield medicine and blowjobs

FUND IT
>>
>>31629537
Russia has the GDP of Italy, just let that sink in a little.
>>
Nato nation armies would lose their shit if the war became protracted. They would do great probably in the first month. Then after the veneer of technology melts away as sophisticated weapon inventory melts away...the focus on older methods of combat comes in and then Russia now has the upper hand.

Little green men
ISIS
Leftist cells

all go into action when it looks like Nato might have a big fuckin problem and Russians make inroads into Poland and other fronts.

The Russians would have a 4 pronged attack.

Shipping in all waters around Europe would HALT

Economies everywhere would plunge or benefit in the sudden restructure of wealth
and alliances.

It would not be pretty.

USA doesn't want a War, the people, don't and I'm not dying in a war for Europe.

They are total cucks and deserve everything they get.
(they have proven their weakness by letting muslims flood their nations)
(the end is coming for all white peoples as a race.)
(we warned everyone 3 decades ago)
>>
>>31640998
Actually if Russia can't overrun Europe before the EU war machine and econ heats up its all over for Russia. Russia would not be able to match EU industrial or logistical capacity.
>>
>>31640998
>Shipping waters around Europe would halt
Doubtful, the EU has a much much larger Navy then Russia, not only in terms of pure numbers but in tonnage as well.
>>
In all seriousness, Russia probably couldn't take any major waterways in EU controlled territory. Britain has one of the largest submarine fleets in the world and Norway has one of the best coastal defense systems in the world. Russia would be forced into a land battle with air support. It may never be able to break the air dominance of the EU with all the aerospace manufacturers there. In addition, most of their doctrines are based on defending against the Russians, in particular with air power, naval power and artillery barrages.

But in so saying, I could definitely see Russia taking back all the old USSR territories before running out of steam. The EU would not be able to retake Russian controlled land.
>>
>>31641466

Battle of Britain, 21st century though? How would the RAF do against Russian air power?
>>
File: Russia-vs-US-and-EU.png (120KB, 1173x421px) Image search: [Google]
Russia-vs-US-and-EU.png
120KB, 1173x421px
>>31629537
people seem to not realize just how strong the EU is. Are they US strong? No, not really. How do they compare to Russia Though? Lets take a look.
Tanks
EU:~7400
Russia: ~6773

Active Personnel
EU: ~1,425,000
Russia: ~1,000,000

Airforce
EU: ~2,400
Russia: ~3,000

Navy
EU: ~540
Russia: ~300

So currently the EU would be more then capable of holding its own against Russia.

But lets look at the economy size of things for a moment, because that's really what will "make you think, huh"
lets take 2013 Russia at its height to give them a handicap, even though as sanctions have taken their toll they have regressed quite a bit.

Russia in 2013 at its peak was spending more then 4% of its GDP on defense at points higher then the US even, while on average the EU was only spending a little under 2%. When you look at gross $ spent however the EU outspends Russia 2:1. If the EU was forced to actually try they could ramp that up to outspending Russia 4:1

Combine that with the fact that they currently out produce Russia nearly 8:1

Its no contest, the EU could beat Russia head 2 head.
>>
File: USRussiaDefSpend.jpg (113KB, 450x399px) Image search: [Google]
USRussiaDefSpend.jpg
113KB, 450x399px
>>31641625
>>
>>31641466
>Britain has one of the largest submarine fleets in the world

Probably more correct to say they have one of the largest fleets of 'modern' subs in the world. In terms of raw numbers they're something like 13th largest.

In addition the EU may have trouble breaking through the mobile Russian air defenses, since they're alot less heavy on SEAD and DEAD than the US. Only the Tornado can carry the HARM, though presumably it wouldn't be too hard to fit it onto the Eurocanards.
>>
>>31629912
>>31629962
>>>/asp/
man drama belongs there
>>
>>31641648
thing is I'm much more confident about the EU r&d turning out better equipment a year into the war then Russia though.
>>
>>31641734
Probably.

Also forgot, I suppose the F-16 can carry it as well, though I don't think any EU F-16s have ever done so.
>>
File: 1436229075011.gif (1MB, 306x230px) Image search: [Google]
1436229075011.gif
1MB, 306x230px
>>31641713

Deal with it furfag.
>>
File: T-72 and M1 Abrams.jpg (54KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
T-72 and M1 Abrams.jpg
54KB, 800x530px
>>31629537
Russia would realistically stop at Poland or Finland, and stepping over the border would mean Germany, France, UK, and Poland would start hyping up all out war. Give Russia another 20-30 years of technological and economical advancement and maybe they'd do well rolling over Nordic states, but as far as I know, while Finland isn't a member of NATO, they're still a NATO ally.

At most, Russia could try to take the baltics, but even that would be met with heavy sanctions, ocean blockades, and UN disapproval. Moving to Poland or Finland is probably currently a suicide move, because Russia cannot sustain long-term, costly, manpower demanding wars right now.

Anything nuclear would be met with both US and EU nuclear responses, simply because the US would love to be the ones to claim "We nuked the Russians!"
>>
>>31641962

>scenario calls for US staying out of it
>hurrr the US would nuke them
>>
>>31640447
>implying they said that word for word after ww1.
It's easy to say your a cool cat when your arms aren't broken.
>>
>>31640447
>France is never surrendering its homeland again.
Except muslims, right?
>>
We threw Russians out of here few times already, and honestly, we haven't had a good partisan fun in quite a while. I say, let them come, we need to show new generations why exactly Germans are slightly better than Russians.
>>
We would welcome them and the serbs as kebab removers.

Holy shit we need to remove cucks and kebabs.
>>
>>31629799
>British Spec Ops
Did you forget about Brexit? They're not gonna come save the euro, trust me
>>
>>31636783
Russia is three times larger than Europe, so if you divide 6.5 by 3....
>>
>>31640982
Russia controls a good bit of the energy of Western Europe with their gas lines. They can just shut that off and hit hard on other energy targets when they are panicking.
>>
>>31647239

Are....Are you retarded? Do you actually think that is how percentages work?
>>
It's russia we're talking about, not the Soviet Union. They'd get bogged sown in Poland. The front russia would have to manta in would be massive, all the way from Norway down to Georgia, while russia would be able to make advances in some areas, they would lose ground on several others.
>>
>>31647225
they have defence agreements with multiple EU countries and they're still part of NATO
>>
>>31647225

>England/UK
>Any era
>Permitting domination of continental Europe by a rival power

It's like you don't read history
>>
>>31629537
THE GAY COMMUNITY!?
>>
>>31647744
>Georgia
He is talking about Europe.
>>
>>31640447
>Implying after the massive national trauma that was the 1940 surrender, and subsequent occupation and collaboration, France is ever surrendering its homeland again.
French here. You have no idea how cucked the country is.
On the other hand, the handful of blood boiling patriots wouldn't be enough to do something about it.
And yes, huge chunks of the territory have been surrendered to mudslimes and niggers. Even asians for instance.
This country is beyond cucked.
>>
File: 1476068140060.png (313KB, 401x547px) Image search: [Google]
1476068140060.png
313KB, 401x547px
>>31629668
>>
>>31629537
Russian defeat and surrender, the balkanization of Russia and everyone that isn't a Slav lives happily ever after.
>>
>>31641625
Cool. Sounds like they don't need us chipping in our greenbacks for NATO. They got this. We can sit this one out and work on fixing our own economy for a while.

Wouldn't want to impose ourselves where we aren't needed.
>>
>>31629757
This guy is right. While it's possible Russia could do a land invasion of the rest of Europe, it's just not economically viable. We don't do a lot of trade outside of major elements with russia, but we do with Europe. Russia just doesn't have a lot of what we need. We allied with Europe to keep an eye on major players like Russia and China while at the same time enforcing friendly trade with nearby countries. A distant friendship with Russia is best for everyone and letting Europe fall to the next rise of communism isn't in anyone's best interest.

You need to understand, America is a business. Not a dictatorship.
>>
>>31647744
EU is no shining military example either. They couldn't even conduct a 6 week air war against Libya without the US being their eyes and ears and playing logistics, yet again.

>>31650422
I'm American, I also believe in no 2% no article 5.
>>
>>31650430
It's more exciting and realistic to see how the rise of radical Islam in Muslim nations will play out. I wrote a report for my girlfriends college debate class about my experience in Iraq after 9/11 and how those events shaped our nation. The pentagon is always thinking decades ahead for our country and its business like attitude. Going to war or becoming deep allies with Russia doesn't seem to be in the think tanks heads at the moment.
>>
File: Libya_Coalition_Sorties1200.jpg (224KB, 1200x949px) Image search: [Google]
Libya_Coalition_Sorties1200.jpg
224KB, 1200x949px
>>31650469
The US also flew most of the sorties and took out most of the air defenses themselves.
>>
>>31650430
>America is a business
Russia is business. America is a show. Good guys beats bad guys without mercy and common sense.
>>
>>31629537
be doing europe a favor at this point senpai
>>
>>31641625
This includes the UK which last I checked is exiting.
>>
>>31641632
This is misleading. This is a result of leftist anti-military bias. If there is ever a time to use PPP, it when looking at Russia's or China's military expenditure. Seriously.
>>
>>31647239
Russia is much, much smaller in terms of population.
>>
>>31639064
It would never do so.

I keep seeing this fantasy pop up on 4chan because of trumps man love with Putin.

Russia has absolutely nothing to offer America, just natural gas and an okay military. Europe on the other hand has a huge economy, tons of skilled workers, a good portion of the world's industry (far greater than that of Russia), and ultimately far greater war potential than Russia.

Russia can waste money on maintaining a peacetime military, Europe can still out produce them in a full scale war.

Like holy shit guys, yea the EU can do better and it will take time, but Europe is still a powerhouse, it just has shit leadership. Given a defensive war it wouldn't take long to get back to the old ways.
>>
>>31652594
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here. Russia would get its shit pushed in. EU outproduces Russia by a lot. I'm sure UK would join in fairly early too, just to ensure not being a channel away from a Russian bloc state.

Russia would get to the Polish-German border tops before Germany starts feeling that old itch again and kicks its industry into gear.
>>
>>31647239
Russia pop ~180 million
EU pop ~ 510 million
>>31651780
They haven't triggered article 50 yet, so no, they aren't exiting.
>>
Russia would get nuked by the brits and the frogs. Russia nukes them back, and likely also nukes us due to their incompetence. We launch all our nukes in return. India and Pakistan nuke each other.
>>
>>31652594
>>31655493
Population means nothing if the people aren't willing to fight.

Slavs are willing to fight.

Eurocucks don't.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.