[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw heard there is gonna be a big race war between blacks and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: the hells angels.jpg (251KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
the hells angels.jpg
251KB, 960x540px
Tfw heard there is gonna be a big race war between blacks and the hells angels.

Still waiting on my concealed carry permit.

Just cuck up my shit senpai
>>
Charles manson race war when?
>>
>Keep dreaming /pol/, we all know you touch yourselves to men
>>
>>31629343
You do realize that they've been saying that since the '60s correct? Literally in the book Hunter S. Thompson wrote on them from that time they were prepping for a full on race war. Aside from a few incidents, nothing came of it. Though there was a pretty badass segment where Thompson describes a couple of them lying prone on the roof of one of the bars they used to frequent with a couple early sporter AR's keeping watch.
>>
theyve got to be a government asset if they haven't been disbanded by now. guarantee their leaders do spook work.
>>
>>31630285
More like it's a franchise system and all the dumb chapters got nailed by RICO indictments.
>>
>>31630285
>do spook work

If by spook work you mean sell crystal and various other petty crimes as if they didn't know they are white, then nailed it.

If you think the government is using a bunch of shitheels, addicts, and posers for covert missions you're completely fucking retarded.
>>
>>31630103
Ah yes.... the Big Nigger incident. That was a one-off that resulted from a barroom brawl, if you recall.
>>
>>31629343
Shit bait
>is shit
>>
>>31629343
you watched too much Sons of Anarchy you cockgobbler. Race war is charlie manson tier /pol/ bait
>>
>>31629343
We don't have the balls in this country for a race war. Men were snipped years ago. Niggers will continue to prosper and you white guys will continue to kiss their ass. As an Asian I thank god I'm not crippled by your guys guilt towards the basketball american.
>>
>>31630902
That was something that lead to it if I remember correct. Then the Angels bought a metric fuckton of firepower and rode around LA armed to the teeth. This freaked the fuck out of the authorities, who were already on shit terms with the Angels.
>>
File: skinhead agroskin.jpg (93KB, 699x530px) Image search: [Google]
skinhead agroskin.jpg
93KB, 699x530px
Most biker gangs and skinhead groups are made up of former military.

Most enlisted get close to these groups after they leave. Some were members before they joined. Good community.
>>
>>31629343
>using a legal gun to fight an urban race war
I hope you can browse /k/ from jail
>>
Bruh, they're not going to kill you. If you're in the wrong place at the wrong time, your CCW would not save you anyway. The way these attacks go down is just BANG BANG BANG and then they leave. There's nothing to even worry about. They know who they're targeting. You're not it.
>>
>>31630871
spook work as in selling drugs for the cia, you fucking retard.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.