[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /k/, just got tear gassed by police. Really don't get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (344KB, 2048x1262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344KB, 2048x1262px
Sup /k/, just got tear gassed by police. Really don't get what the big deal is, it's not that bad, didn't even get through my contact lenses and my breathing wasn't even affected.
If the cops didn't shout out "tear gas" I wouldn't have even known what was happening.

Why is tear gas so useless and why don't cops have something better?
>>
>>31624764
>Sup /k/, just got tear gassed by police.
If you were where im from you would have been shot you law breaking subhuman scum
>>
>>31624771

For violating his constitutional right to stand?
>>
>>31624764
Is tear gas for police use only or can you buy surplus?
>>
>>31624778
For disturbing the peace for retarded reasons.
>>
doesnt mean it was good CS/CN gas or some shit. probably just a lil bit of OC in it.
>>
I got gassed by police once, and I'm telling you this shit got me blind and out of breath, but It was in France and I don't know if they use the same teargas as America
>>
>>31624764

If what you say is true you obviously weren't sprayed directly. I've been side sprayed as well and it wasn't that bad. I've also been straight into the face sprayed and it was pretty bad.
>>
File: 1473609847674.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473609847674.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>31624799

OC and CS are two different things. You are retarded.

>>31624818
>>31624787
>>31624771

I love how /k/ is so "fuck the government" when it suits them, but return to authoritarian boot licking when they perceive any hint of liberalism.

You fucks don't even know what he's protesting yet.
>>
>>31624873

>I love how /k/ is so "fuck the government" when it suits them, but return to authoritarian boot licking when they perceive any hint of liberalism.

All of my my this
>you should never protest
>the evil govt are taking my guns
>>
>>31624764

Op, tear gas is pretty weak in comparison to its wicked big brother, OC--also known as pepper spray.

Some people are acutely affected by it, but for the most part tear gas just makes you snot up and tighten your chest a bit. It also tastes like you are a spoonful of ground black pepper.

Tear gas (CS) is better used for large crowds where pepper spray isn't effective. Pepper spray is the go to in more intimate settings, where cops want to say FUCK YOU to a handful of people or less.
>>
>>31624771
I wasn't protesting I was laughing at the niggers being shot by police.
>>31624784
One of my friends is a reservist and he sneaks some out for fun but I don't believe you can own it privately
.>>31624818
I'm white though hence I wasn't shot
>>31624840
Tear gas, not pepper spray. And there was a lot. You couldn't see it but there were about 10 white phosphorous grenades shot out and the police shoot a phosphorous grenade and follow it immediately with a tear gas grenade so there were at least 10 tear gas grenades. I know there was a lot because my one friend (also not black) couldn't see shit for ten minutes. Also my smelling is fucked because of huffing ammonia in labs so that may have helped a bit.
>>
>>31624933
Yeah you have a really good point although what I'm getting at here is why the hell do people put so much effort into making masks and getting milk and stuff? When the pepper I put on my eggs this morning literally affected me worse than the tear gas.
Too bad cops here don't use pepper spray, bullets are cheaper so they get a bonus if they only use those
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 904x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 904x1280px
Anyone know how well this will work? My goal is to get at least 100 people to snort a line of powdered milk from a dime bag while wearing a condom on their heads. If that happens I shall ascend from this mortal plane
>>
>>31624951
>You couldn't see it but there were about 10 white phosphorous grenades shot out and the police shoot a phosphorous grenade and follow it immediately with a tear gas grenade
What third world shithole do you live in that the police use WP?
>>
>>31624764
nigger
>>
File: 1662088801.gif (480KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
1662088801.gif
480KB, 141x141px
>>31625605

godspeed anon
>>
>>31625831
South Africa. They also use green but whatever. They don't actually expect it to do anything they just use it to signal that they are going to use teargas
>>
>>31625844
Buddy I'm white.
>>31625850
Gods pee to all of us
>>
>>31624873
>>31624894

this is because anons have the opportunity to be everything because they are anons. it's the milenial fantasy to be able to take any side and be smug about it.

it's been building trough generations. "sluts are hot but I want a virgin"
"reeeeee gvmnt, but only if it suits your needs"
backwards ass mentality
>>
You either were not fully in a cloud and/or where subconsciously holding your breath until you got out. I've been subjected to it in a small room to allegedly what was a small dose and my breathing was fucked for a minute or two and like your buddy I couldn't see for some time. Thinking back I did have to take a deep breathe of the stuff so that might have to do something with it.
>>
>>31626427
I was fully in the cloud, my one friend right next to me was barely able to stand up. But I'm pretty sure he was the most affected, even other affected people were just tearing up a bit.

Probably because of the small room thing, we were outside and although there was a lot of the grenades being fired, we were quite spread out.
>>
>>31626427
Anyway as a better alternative to tear gas I've been thinking of fitting a taser into a 20mm cannon shell and shooting cattle prods into the crowds
>>
>>31625605
im dying from this
>>31624873
no shit its not the same thing u fuckin mong i said op probably got hit some shitty OC gas/spray not riot grade tear gas
>>
>>31627098
Haha yeah we were joking about these idiots killing themselves with condoms over their heads because they actually wiped their eyes with condoms to get rid of the particulate,Mao I made this and am trying to distribute anonymously
>>
>>31624894
even better
>the second amendment is about revolting against the government
>people revolt
>wow, fuck those guys
>>
>>31624764
What were you protesting?

The Dildo Factory closing down?
>>
>>31627313
Bunch of poor niggers want university to be free, protest their point by attacking cops and trying to burn down the university
>>
>>31627313
Oh yeah I explained this earlier on, I wasn't actually protesting, I was with the group laughing when they got shot at
>>
Has anyone here been hit with a flash bang? I really want to know what it's like, if it's anything like in vidya
>>
>>31627427
A couple of times actually. Today they were throwing them around like candy, and from more than 20 meters away they were basically like someone slapping a plastic bag filled with air, it just made people jump a bit. It was really only an issue if you were within a couple of meters then you would be at risk of bursting an eardrum.

Before this one of my friends who is a police reservist has a steady supply of flash bangs and smoke grenades and cool stuff like that and we set off a flash bang in a closed room and it was like being hit with a mallet in the head and I wasn't looking at it but it was still super bright, which you don't really notice outdoors during the day.

Some of the students were literally hit by them when they exploded and they got serious burns

Hope that answers, want more detail?
>>
>>31627427
Oh yeah compared to vidya, the long distance thing is pretty accurate, except real life has less sparks and more dusty smoke stuff. Close up the ringing sound and blindness isn't a thing that I've noticed, the real effect is the sheer force from the sound
>>
>>31627272
The second amendment gives leftist commies the guns they need to fight a bolshevik revolution but if they ever try that shit I'm not going to support it just because >muh guns
>>
>>31624764
Stop trashing your campus you nigger or liberal white faggot. Go back to school, get and education, and grow the fuck up
>>
>>31628044
Good one, bootlicker.
>>
>>31628079
Grow the fuck up. School fees aren't free. A free education is worthless. All you fucks are doing is destroying campuses that will only lead to higher fees. It's about time that SAPS starts to open fire on you shithead and send you running. They did a fine job on a mine strike, you'll be next. Today it's a teargas warning, tomorrow at a .223 round to the face from and R5.
>>
>>31625605
Yes that should work holy shit lmao
>>
>>31628107
Good one, bootlicker. Enjoy your x39 through the back when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>31628139
You pussy student only act under the cover of night where you hit and run, like coward bitches. I hope you're all banned from every university in ZA. Fuck you, go work in a mine.
>>
File: 1475467211361.jpg (69KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1475467211361.jpg
69KB, 800x587px
>>31628157
Don't worry about it. Your time will come and you'll be pushed out of Africa forever. Just don't forget that this is not your land. But you'll be reminded rather abruptly, I think haha.
>>
>>31628177
Shut up bitch, without the white people, you'd be Zimbabwe and you fucks still wouldn't have discovered the wheel. Look at any location. You fucks have done a fine job. You shithead can't even figure out how to reuse plastic Spar packets to avoid having to keep buying them.

If you're the most educated nigger in the location, you're still a nigger and you're still in the location.
>>
>>31628196
Thank you. I hope you sleep well at night knowing you will be asleep forever at some point in the next decade, without a doubt. It's coming.
>>
>>31628177
Now go watch some cars in the car park and beg for a R2 coin.
>>
>>31628204
Good, then you fucks will live in the dark. It will be a forever loadshedding. You'll drink dirty water and the rand will drop even more. White people are the only think keep ZA afloat. No more tourist, no more foreign dollars. As Mugabe how your shit policies have worked. Then, you'll keep blaming the afrikaner when more than half of you niggers never lived under apartheid. I bet you're an EFF fuckstick in your faggoty red uniforms.
>>
>>31624873
If I didn't know that was Hillary and her security I'd think it was video of a kidnapping.
>>
>>31624771
That's why where you're from is a shithole.
>>
>>31628238
Jesus Christ dude I'm OP and for like the fifth time I want to state that I'm white,mthat im not trashing anything and that I'm against fmf
>>
Is this south africa?
>>
>>31624771
Ah, the third world rears its head once again.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.