[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese troops abandoned their posts rather than engage in fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 17

File: sudan-parade.jpg (1MB, 1200x744px) Image search: [Google]
sudan-parade.jpg
1MB, 1200x744px
https://www.google.co.kr/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/06/un-peacekeepers-refused-to-help-south-sudan-rebels-raped-aid-workers-report

Chinese UN peacekeepers in the capital Juba “abandoned their posts entirely” at one civilian protection site where tens of thousands had sought safety from successive bouts of fighting,

The Chinese troops subsequently abandoned their posts, leaving weapons and ammunition behind, the report said.
PLA strike again
>>
God bless China.

Niggers kill niggers, everybody win.
>>
>>31601434
>all those blue helmets

it's like I'm in an Alex Jones nightmare
>>
TBF, would UN ROE even have allowed them to intervene if they had stayed?
>>
>>31601457
Yes? Usually the roe is to engage when engaged
>>
>>31601434
Anyone have the footage from the convoy that got BTFO and the chinks not having a clue how to MEDEVAC?
>>
>>31601434
black market type 95's when?
>>
>>31601490
ATF pls go
>>
>5 million chink army
>No military experience
>No military experts
>made in china equipment
>Upper echelons of command have no idea what they're doing
>Never been in real war

And yet I'm supposed to believe the chinese could take on the US army or the EU army...
>>
>>31601505
EU Vs Chinks would be an awesome watch.
US vs Chinks even in China is a wash in favor of the US
>>
>>31601448
I prefer the metal blue ones

because SILVER HOLES IN BLUE HELMETS!!!

not as fun with kevlar desu
>>
>>31601505
>EU
>Military Experience.
>>
>>31601434

I give credit to the Chinese. They left before it turned into a real shit show.

>10k people squatting around doing nothing getting free healthcare and food.
>lose 2 chinamen from mortar shells.
>Leave when UN ROE contradicts their tactics of retaliation by only letting the two local war factions to duke it out.
>Aid workers not getting the hint that understaffed and overworked is actually a bad thing right after being gangrapped by South Sudan Government troops.

Not even China wants to be cucked by the U.N.
>>
anyone know how many chinks and Ethiopians were there compare to the Opfor
>>
>>31601505

>Be U.N. Peacekeeper.
>Stay in one spot.
>Only engage what you see.
>Wait for the enemy to fire first.

I mean this is pretty much like saying "there are rules in warfare, and you have to fallow them". The peacekeeper role is already heavily shackled, and it really frustrates a commanding officer as if his career was a retail store manager.
>>
>>31601598
have any blue helmets been prosecuted for breaking ROE? outside of being sent home
>>
Every battalion would refused to go into that shithole.

They aren't even allowed to use their weapons.
>>
>>31601505
these are the same yellow slopes that couldnt move a mechanized division 50 miles. its like harbor freight builds their tanks
>>
File: 1475083755739.jpg (130KB, 979x475px) Image search: [Google]
1475083755739.jpg
130KB, 979x475px
>>31601505
>>Never been in real war
Don't kid yourself, fellow burger.
"We" haven't been in a real war in absolute ages either. Gulf and Vietnam, all clusterfucks that lead nowhere, fought mostly by air support, and fluffed the fuck up by the media.
Getting sick of all my POG friends who talk shit about Russia and China and say shit like
>"WE'RE going to wipe the floor with them."
>"WE'RE going to kick their asses no matter what"
>Like you said "They have no experience in a REAL war like WE do."
Seriously now, there's no WE in this. Even if there was, WE have never been in a real war either. Most of our current generation in the military had fathers who were in the Middle East doing fuck all and Grandparents that were in Vietnam losing their minds. Most of us have never been in a real war, let alone a firefight that didn't take place 1-2 miles apart that didn't end in air support taking over.
Most folks I personally know, apart from those doing their part ground mos, talk the most shit and post on facebook about how much they can out drink the locals in Okinawa, Böblingen, Pohang, etc. fucking disgusting pos. Literally just fucks that view the military as a paid vacation where they can sit back, drink, do a little half assed work, and watch conflict from a distance like it's a football game on TV, then return home to just talk shit about how "WE kicked their asses!"
I'm honestly nervous as fuck that when a real war does break out and Chine, Russia, or anyone else comes against us, it's going to be harsh slap back into reality.
>>
>>31601578
>They left before it turned into a real shit show.

This. It was a no-win situation from a PR perspective because if they decided "fuck the ROE" and broke out the domestic suppression tactics, the cucked Western media would have eviscerated them for it.

This was prob the best option. Nobody really pays attention to a handful of civilians killed by militias in Africa.
>>
>>31601434
More like UN ROE strikes again.

And I thought that the Chinese would ignore UN ROEs... Guess that they are just as shackled as other UN peacekeepers.
>>
>>31601730
Or that they are fucking smart and figure niggers ain't worth dying for.
>>
>>31601569
Fought wars for longer than your entire nation has been around
>>
>>31601434
>On the last day of the fighting, about 80 to 100 government soldiers attacked a compound in Juba where they raped and gang-raped at least five international aid workers and physically or sexually assaulted at least a dozen others, the report said.

dumbass women going to 3rd world unstable shitholes and expecting anything less.
>>
>>31601769

>Aid Workers
>Now AIDS carriers

Like pottery !!

Seiously, those women are coal burning whores in the first place anyway.
>>
China.
As a chink in US, I love the US, but I will still say this for my ancestral home;
I realize China has been assfucked the last good few hundred years by outsiders, and the last few decades have been a game of burning everything and everyone to catch up, but please, if you .50 cent fuckers can at least relay to your bosses, TAKE YOUR FUCKING TIME.
You have been around multiple times longer than than the 200+ years old nation. Gone through that much time of greatness and shitfest. Just fucking step back and realize you got to solve and build up and address all the domestic problems first, play the long game, YOUR WHOLE FUCKING CIVILIZATION IS THE LONG GAME.
Sure, steal and whatnot with tech, but don't poo-poo innovation and domestic thinking.

And for godsakes, get some combat experience, start some conflicts in Africa, throw your air/sea/land communications and interbranch support into the fire in order to start seeing flaws and correcting it. Because if you think you can just boast and blindly build all the fucking ships you want to combat a nation that has involved it's stupid ass into nearly every conflict and exercising the logistic and coordination of it's armed forces, no matter how successful, and expect to come out on top? L O FUCKING L
>>
>>31601655

War vs Russia is the only thing that makes me afraid. Fucking ruskies are insane
>>
>>31601434
This was for the best.

I remember that Filipino UN contingent that fired at the natives even after the UN Indian commander told them to surrender to the natives. They were grilled for insubordination, this is why Filipinos are weak. They cannot follow orders.
>>
File: 9786135_orig.jpg (233KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
9786135_orig.jpg
233KB, 1100x733px
>>31601471
>Yes? Usually the roe is to engage when engaged

Remember the Rwandan genocide and UNAMIR?

The UN troops were not even allowed to intervene when captured Tutsis were brought in front of their post and had their throats slit by Hutus to taunt UN soldiers (since they knew about said RoE).
RoE under the UN's Chapter IV mandate was: return fire only when under fire. Since the UN troops were not fired upon, they were not allowed to intervene.

These rules killed 10 belgian paracommandos, as their convoy protecting Prime Minister Uwilingiliyimana was halted without gun fire, and they were then slowly encroached upon until they were all covered. They were then taken prisonner and eventually executed.
Due to the UN being unwilling to change the RoE, the belgian peace keeping troops pulled out and left the canadian commanding officer (Roméo Dallaire) with his pants down. He had some good Ghanan troops etc at his command, but the belgians were the ones providing the majority of the food, equipment and ammo while also playing liaison & communications officers between the foreign troops & locals (being the only ones to master all spoken languages amongst the troops).

This failure was a long time coming, since weapons stashes had a long time ago been identified, but the UN prevented belgian troops from doing anything about it. The belgians requested heavier equipment and better RoE, but were denied each time. It was the belgian commander's opinion that a change of RoE, a few tanks and capture of the known arms stashes would have prevented the genocide entirely.

Roméo Dallaire, the canadian commanding officer later struggled with extreme depression due to the fact he knew his troops could have made a difference if they had been allowed to breach RoE.

Now, this doesn't mean this was the same for the chinks, but it goes far to show how ridiculous UN rules can be.

Pic unrelated: belgian UN camp in Lebanon.
>>
>>31601434
Is this pic what the future of the world basically looks like?
>>
File: 1447969376448.png (797KB, 773x554px) Image search: [Google]
1447969376448.png
797KB, 773x554px
>>31601737
But dey is royalty!
>>
>>31601796
A war vs russia means your home and belongings will be seized, your god-given rights ignored, and your family held in a fema camp. The russians are among the least of our worries if we ever actually fight them, our government will pass unconstitutional lawws that make the "PATRIOT" act look cuddly. And, of course, you'll be shot if you protest any of this, and not a single person will know.
http://thedailycoin.org/2016/10/03/new-documents-reveal-plans-for-martial-law-and-fema-camps-exposed-video/
>>
>>31601796
I find it hard to believe that Russia can start a war with the US + the entire West when their GDP is smaller than Spain and are a fraction of the power they were as the USSR. If anything Russia is an insurgent power, and one that is well in decline.

Plus, have you ever heard of a thing called the US nuclear deterrent?

Seriously, people like you that go on about "war with Russia any day now" are some of the most retarded people on this site. That or you're brainwashed by RT.
>>
>>31601457
Yes

>One UN base was only several hundred metres from the compound, but despite dozens of appeals for help from the besieged aid workers and personal visits from at least one who escaped from the compound, internal UN documents show no help was sent, the Associated Press reported in August.

>The new report, based on about 100 interviews conducted in south Sudan, explains that though the UN gave orders for a peacekeepers to intervene, none “ever tried to leave their bases” with the Chinese and Ethiopian battalions refusing to go.

>The UN has more than 12,500 troops from 61 countries deployed in South Sudan, which gained independence from Sudan in 2011 after decades of civil war. Under the UN’s terms of engagement, the force, which is equipped with armoured vehicles and heavy weapons, has the authority to take action to protect civilians and staff from imminent violence.

>About 2,500 troops are stationed in two bases in Juba, backed by about 930 support staff and 350 police officers.

>The UN’s failings in July were not new, Civic said. The group previously investigated an incident in February, when peacekeepers from Ethiopia, India and Rwanda stood by as government soldiers attacked another Protection of Civilians site in the northern town of Malakal, killing at least 30 civilians.

but

>Civic said the UN mission in South Sudan received inadequate support from UN headquarters and had been “repeatedly blocked, harassed, and, at times, even attacked by the parties to the conflict”.

>“The UN’s failings began before guns were fired in July; the security council has not taken meaningful action to challenge the government of South Sudan as it repeatedly obstructed the movements and functioning of Unmiss.

They may not have the firepower to intervene without taking heavy casualties
>>
>>31601843
See:
>>31601854
>>
>>31601434
it's like the second you become a UN peacekeeper you become an even worse soldier.
>>
>>31601769
Leftists getting what they deserve. No sympathy from me
>>
>>31601569
2 western powers that are very high tier and are proven af, bongs and french, then you got a fuckload of other nations like sweden and poland who are aight
>>
>>31601607
>>31601607
They have been called cowards but no administrative charges if I recall

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-peacekeepers-un-insight-idUSKBN0H724T20140912

They're fucking cowards though, they only thought of themselves.
>>
>>31601767
China's been fighting wars since the stone age, what's your point?

None of you Europoors even know how to hold a gun.
>>
>>31601865
True, because you go from a soldier who has to follow your own nation's rules still doing things for your own country's benefit to a soldier who has to follow a bunch of rules made up by a bunch of other countries and you're not exactly fighting in your own country's interest.
>>
>>31601917
Tell me, friend, how many and at what time period has china's fighting forces been a success? Proxy bullshit not withstanding.
>>
>>31601655
Fuck you're retarded.
What do you even mean by real war? Like advancing with a mirade of different tank types with prop planes providing undirected rocket fire? Duking it out with real world powers?
Honestly those scenarios will never happen since any war with Russia will end within a week due to superior US everything and doctrine. Poland at this point could defend itself from Russia.
China would honestly just be a naval battle which again America will win due to actually having a working chain of command.
Dude war these days is now just going to be Afghanistan tier clearing operations and Iraq war 2 floor sweeps.
Simple enough no country compares to America or its allies and no one wants to really try to fight us.
>>
>>31601934
They won the Sino-Japanese war.
>>
Why are UN peacekeepers even a thing anymore? They cant do shit, wont do shit and countries just use them to pretend like they are contributing something.
>>
>>31601767
The Euros now are entirely different countries than they were just 25 years ago. No respectable historical euro leader would ever acknowledge that the EUcucks are Europeans
>>
>>31601767
And almost all European countries have believed in future with no wars inside Europe. Thus neglecting their military past and present military capabilities.
>>
>>31601980
They are good for stopping the refugee camps from turning into favelas any more than they are.
>>
>>31601569
Fucking retard several non-US nations went to Afghanistan and Iraq, kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>31601995
Not really, poor countries are mostly shit unless they're slavs, slavs can be stronk
Then you got the nordic countries, especially finland and sweden
France and British are your 2 nations you'd wanna count on, both have shown they can deploy their shit so it's not just on paper
Both nations have been fighting for years and have experience, something I'd imagine a lot of chinese troops lack
Germany is the real one you're talking about
They could and should pull their ass into gear, they should be on the same stage as british and french, it'll be funny trying to see them make an EU army as shit as they are atm
Southern euros dont really deserve mentioning anyway, they can just be filler

The mindset you have is that of a 18 year old leftist spoiled collage student, not that of the entire general populace
If conditions got shittier, you'd no doubt see europe toughen up a bit, but as of now, why should they?
>>
File: you dense motherfucker.jpg (13KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
you dense motherfucker.jpg
13KB, 547x480px
>>31601965
British, Mongolian, Persian, Caliphate, all empires that fell due to their "amazing power and superiority over all countries. " (sarcasm)
What is it with my fellow US countrymen that makes them refuse to even consider the idea that our country can fall as well? I sure as hell don't want it, but I don't go through life thinking that victory is a sure thing.
History can teach us many things about our future.
>>
>>31601655
There have been no "Real wars" with modern equipment since World War 2.
>>
>>31602242
Not that guy
I sorta agree with what you're saying, but the British, Mongolian, Persian and various Caliphates, each roman empire and indeed all empires throughout history have fallen for a myriad of reasons that you can explain as being contributions to their downfall, whether it be militarily or politically or economically
>>
>>31601655
I agree with you mostly. I talk to a lot of different people with a lot of different opinions and to the man, after much discussion on what happens from situations ranging to a real fucking revolt in the US vs ACTUAL war where air superiority is contested, not dominated, people agree, when given facts, that no one in their right minds should want it.

Letting an Apache or Drone view the area you're in, relaying all enemy movements is one thing. Wandering around with your finger in your ass because the opposing team had something more than a goat with a blown-out asshole to counter your "high ground" is entirely another.
>>
File: portuguese.jpg (67KB, 720x609px) Image search: [Google]
portuguese.jpg
67KB, 720x609px
>>31602119
>Southern euros dont really deserve mentioning anyway, they can just be filler
>Implying Portugal doesn't has a pretty decent fight record
>Implying Portugal wasn't fighting in Africa against niggers that had support from both america and soviet union
>Implying implications
But hey go ahead and rule us out. Meanwhile you jack off to muh Estonia and other such countries. top kek.

>inb4 we wuzs kings n shiet
>>
>>31602612
Aight, explain to me what portugal brings to the table
Retired vets isn't counting for a lot I've gotta tell you, portugal been innasandbox much?
>>
Africa is beyond saving.
>>
>>31602251
Isnt whats been going on in Eastern Ukraine basically a real war with modernish equipment only on a small basis theres been tank battles,tons of artillery and advanced jamming technology being used and its been difficult for the Ukrainians to use their air power due to the Rebels anti-aircraft weapons.
>>
File: 12949342_0MnVJ.jpg (47KB, 365x500px) Image search: [Google]
12949342_0MnVJ.jpg
47KB, 365x500px
>>31602647
>Aight, explain to me what portugal brings to the table
Ingenuity, I can tell you that. Throughout history you can see that we always have done much with few, always punching above our weight. For fucks sake, 3 months ago we cucked the frogs in their own turf, with 80k of their people watching.

But hey of course our military is in kinda bad shape because the same happens with our economy. We still try and do our obligations with Nato. We were in Afghanistan too, sure we were not actively engaging but we did not do any major fuck up like the Italians for example the made some frogs loose their lives.

Again, I'm not saying that we can compete with the top boys, nothing near that. I'm just saying to doesn't rule us out, if the need arises we are ready to fight too.

Also at least we don't have muzzies undermining our country.

Pic related is a based statue in memory of a based Portuguese
>>
>>31602781
>example that made some frogs loose their lives.
Typo fixed.
>>
>>31602781

Nigger please, the portuguese haven't done anything of note in the past few decades. Do you believe they will "rise to the occasion" in case of war?

Fat fucking chance. Portugal is just as cucked as the rest of europe. Even if the army had the will to fight, the politicians would hamstring the military with enforcement of retarded rules of engagement.
>>
>>31602781
>But hey of course our military is in kinda bad shape because the same happens with our economy.
Yeah that's exactly it, lot's of nations have strong military traditions and history in europe
And the only powers that can currently back up that history still is France and UK
Awesome victories from the 13th century where outnumbered Portuguese held off Spanish armies doesn't mean much today
>>
>>31601578
>>31601670
>abandon your post and run, leaving ammo and weapons behind

>>"You know, they did the right thing"!

Sure, chang.
>>
>>31602778
> due to the Rebels anti-aircraft weapons.
>rebels

Lel
>>
>>31602820
to be honest the UN ROE are rather hard as it is counter intuitive to human nature if you cant fight the only other option is to leave or die most people chose leave. Any UN soldier group should be allowed to make common sense decisions to save their asses.
>>
>>31602781
That's a nice statue
>>
>>31602858
Then you take your ammo and weapons and relocate to a more better position.

The chinese just ran, stop makeing excuses.
>>
>>31602820
Yeah, they did.

No niggers are worth dying for.
>>
>>31602888
yeah this is something that disciplined armies would have issue I consider china at lest a tier 2 out of 3 in regards to their military, they are somewhat bellow average. so I always expect a little less of their soldiers.
>>
>>31602888
For what purpose?
>>
>>31602890
see
>>31602888
>>
>>31602901
>For what purpose?

If this is an honest question, Lurk more
>>
>>31602904
For what reason they should relocate?

Might as well leave the guns there so niggers can kill more niggers.
>>
>>31601782
North Chinese master race descended from landlords, communist warriors, and farmers here.

1. You're a cuck
2. China does not work like a barbarian, it is best to avoid conflict, especially in shit where intervention doesn't fucking do anything.
3. We're composed of the most powerful, unyielding and independent races of Asia. We will never entirely bow to foreign or domestic invasions.

4. Shut the fuck up you self-hating cuck before I throttle your slit eyed, shit skinned, frail monkey body to death. Yes, all you westernised Chinese seem to look like the most ugly of Chinese.

Combat experience? Lmao, fighting nigger terrorists with a few thousand Chinese troops for combat experience isn't worth it considering China's army numbers 2 million.

It is fucking stupid to be in a state of perpetual war like America.

Keep drinking the kool-aid and it might get you a white woman :^)
>>
>>31602914
Seriously tell me.

You are thinking they give a shit about saving some fucking niggers.

Their mission is a joke.
>>
>>31602918
Oh look, the indig nigger is spouting his tribal accomplishments like it means something.
>>
>>31602925
>Seriously tell me.

No, newfags like you need to lurkmore. Im just perpetuating ignorance by feeding you such a simple question.
>>
>>31601934
The fact that China's a contemporary of the Roman empire and to this day retains its cultural identity and its borders have expanded shows its ability to stay strong.

90% of China is conquered territory. It is simply a Europe of Asia that got conquered. Think of South East Asia and South Asia as the niggers of Asia.

China's the only Asian country that fought against colonists without ever fully yielding or accepting their terms to let westerners have strong influence in society.

China is eternal, we Han are strong because we know how to rule. Foreigners always get defeated or never know how to rule if they defeated us, allowing us to always butt fuck them back and assimilate their race into ours.

We are the zerg with the intelligence of the protoss and the ambition of humans.
>>
>>31602915
They went somewhere anon, they relocated either way.
>>
>>31602945
Nigger, you are thinking as this as some sort of super battle where they gotta relocate to fight some enemies and achieve some stupid ass objectives for the UN.

When in reality, the chinks just ran so niggers can kill more niggers.
>>
>>31602936
all nations shall have their day anon. maybe not today or tomorrow but history is full of rises and falls. also not the anon you were talking to .
>>
>>31602956
Yes, while leaving their guns behind so the nigger warlords can kill more than normal.

Perfect plan, no casualties except niggers.
>>
>>31602952
>Foreigners always get defeated

Somebody got that infographic of wars china has fought?

The only country china can defeat is itself.
>>
>>31602936
>indig

What are you on about buddy? It means everything considering whitebois constantly piss themselves, thinking we're on some master plan to conquer the world or some shit.

It makes me laugh how all these subhuman countries foreign to China mask their inferiority complex and fear by making various jibes and insults at us.

Yet, we keep growing and expanding.

Tribal?

China's made of thousands of nations and peoples. We're an empire kid.
>>
>>31602952
Shut the fuck up you deluded mongolian
>>
>>31602988
And if he doesn't shut up?
>>
>>31602964
>>31602971
>t...the chinese were not running scared, they INTENTIONALLY left their guns!

Except that africans have been killing africans en mass without guns since forever AND its not as if there is a shortage of guns.

No, the chinese abandoned their post en mass, leaving guns and ammo behind like italians.
>>
>>31601434
Don't worry, the military is there to protect you...
>>
File: 1358253862705.jpg (2MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1358253862705.jpg
2MB, 2048x1360px
>>31601569
The French have been fighting in North and West Africa for years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Serval
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barkhane
>>
>>31602995
So, chinese are merciful then, considering they leave the guns.
>No, the chinese abandoned their post en mass, leaving guns and ammo behind like italians.
Then they are smart as fuck, considering zero loss while incurring more losses to the enemies.
>>
>>31602981
Seems you piss yourself at a few niggers.

>China's made of thousands of nations and peoples. We're an empire kid.

Just like africa!
>>
>>31602925
Pretty much this

>>31602971
I got a feeling that this was somehow pre-
planned (Esp. with the certain resource deals
that the Chinks have with both sides in the
Sudan).

Much like how American-Trained 'Syrian rebels' 'surrendered' to Al-Nusra/ISIS, giving them millions of dollars worth of Mil Equipment.

Not sure about the circumstances in the report though
>>
>>31602973
>the only country china can defeat is itself

Lmao, the Ming defeated the Mongols, the Japanese were defeated by the communists and nationalists.

The Manchus were defeated by the revolution.

The Russians had their shit pushed back the moment they tried to take more land.

The Indians lost clay.

So did shitskin Viets.

Also the great Ming defeated Portugal and the Dutch Empire.

Not to mention shutting America down at Vietnam and North Korea.
The very fact that China exists means we defeated countless foreigners.

China as I mentioned isn't one original homeland, it is a land of 90% conquered territory. You can say it's one giant, old colony. The key to keeping territory in a large empire is to rule and not continuously conquer, that's why the Mongols, the europoors and soon, America will one day lose their lands.
>>
File: AFONSOH[1].jpg (368KB, 800x1072px) Image search: [Google]
AFONSOH[1].jpg
368KB, 800x1072px
>>31602807
>>31602810
That's all true but what I'm saying is that if something happens(never will though) we will not just run away like the fucking rapefugees are doing. People will fight back, despite what you Yankees might say there's plenty of uncucked Euros that love their motherland. The old, beautiful Europe.

>>31602869
Thanks mate, that's based Geraldo holding a mudslim head. He was a major figure during the Reconquista.

Pic related is the father of Portugal as we know it.
>>
>>31603012
Yes, rather run away and let niggers kill niggers with our guns.

Why do it ourselves? We are here to earn times for the UN, not doing shit.
>>
>>31603007
>considering zero loss

They lost material and equipment, while arming the enemy with said equipment.
>>
>>31603029
>They lost material and equipment
Which is nothing.
>while arming the enemy with said equipment.
So they can kill more niggers, sound smart as fuck.
>>
>>31603017
>the Ming defeated the Mongols

So this is what they teach at chinese "schools"...
>>
>>31602251
>There have been no "Real wars" with modern equipment since World War 2.

Falklands was pretty on par when it comes to equipment.
>>
>>31603040
>Which is nothing.

So young~

>So they can kill more niggers

>>Expecting the enemy to do what you want

So naive~
>>
File: Fang 06.jpg (362KB, 1500x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Fang 06.jpg
362KB, 1500x1091px
Ching to the chang to the ching to the chong

I Chinaman and I no guard long
>>
To all those vatnik and Chinaboos that made fun of the whole Blackhawk down situation. HahahahahahahHAhaha.

Fucking chinks can't even stop running long enough to take their weapons.
That said. It's Africa so no harm done. Better luck next time China!
>>
>>31603065
At the end of the days, that equipment will be used by niggers to kill niggers, so they aren't wasted either ways.
>Expecting the enemy to do what you want
Yep, I think niggers are gonna kill niggers.
>>
who cares
the UN is a shitshow, we should leave it asap
>>
>>31603081
It's the only thing their really good at!
>>
>>31603080
Black Hawk Down has casualties.

This one has zero casualties.
>>
>>31603088
Not really, still millions of niggers out there.

They breed like rats and their warlords are awfully inefficient at killing them.
>>
>>31601767
>EU still proud but not loud since 1993
>USA committing international dick moves since 1776
Whos got the dick waving experience?
the eu is younger than most people who post here
>>
>>31603089
Cause US soldiers stand and fight. To the death if nessasary.

>Chinese soldiers/being yellow.
>>
>>31603029
>>31603080
The source is just hearsay from Civic though, with no actual evidence/proof.

It feels like Greenpeace all over again

>>31603089
They lived to fight another day.
Fighting/dying with no purpose/meaning and a fucked-up set of rules of engagement is ultimately moronic, even by the standards of the Jingoistic crowd.

>>31603122
The Iranians didn't think so.
>>
>>31602981
chink stronk, top lel tiny dick friendo
>>
File: youre retarded.jpg (58KB, 476x594px) Image search: [Google]
youre retarded.jpg
58KB, 476x594px
>>31603017
>the Japanese were defeated by the communists and nationalists.

Holy shit, are you being serious? Even a trip to fuckin wikipedia will shit all over your claim. China was getting slaughtered in nearly every single battle that took place until ridiculous amounts of foreign aid (like the US kicking Japan's ass and the Soviet invasion of Manchuria) came in at the very end of the war. You guys were like the Soviets, except they could clog the meatgrinders AND put up a fight.
>>
>>31603081
>At the end of the days, that equipment will be used by niggers to kill niggers, so they aren't wasted either ways.

>>Expecting your enemy to act how you want

Lel, my sweet summer child
>>
>>31601886
>Sweden

Seriously?
In addition from lacking manpower and any sort of modern combat experience they are also cuck as fuck.

At the first sight of an invader they would pull down their pants and spread their ass cheeks to welcome their new overlords while imprisoning any voices of dissent.
>>
>>31603136
>Confusing sailors with soldiers

Seals being an exception.
>>
File: 1447273156916.jpg (148KB, 1018x772px) Image search: [Google]
1447273156916.jpg
148KB, 1018x772px
>>31601854
"War with Russia any day now" is fucking retarded, but let's be honest. If there is going to be a major war in the next 50 years, it's either gonna be with Russia or China.

Americans have been conditioned to demonize the shit out of Russians by decades of Cold War propaganda, popular culture, and political grandstanding. The fact Russia is running around and violating the sovereignty of Eastern European nations and embarrassing the U.S. political machine just makes things worse.

The main thing stopping the U.S. from going for Russia's throat is the fact that Americans are collectively tired of war, and the U.S. doesn't really have anything at stake in the affairs Russia is pushing the envelope in. If they lose Syria or Ukraine, they really don't give a shit. U.S. national security or commerce isn't going to be affected.

The second Russia goes deeper into Europe, threatens the pacific, or does something else ballsy is when you should be afraid. Putin is only going to back off with force, but I think he underestimates how easy it would be to manipulate the American people into going after Russia. The animosity and apprehensions are already there in every level of American society, a *real* conflict of interests where neither side can back off is all that it would take.
>>
>>31602995
>the chinese abandoned their post en mass, leaving guns and ammo behind
Oh, kind of like the US did in Iraq?

>http://www.mintpressnews.com/isis-captured-1b-in-american-humvees-in-iraq-uses-them-in-suicide-bombing/206167/
http://www.military.com/daily->news/2015/05/20/isis-captures-hundreds-of-us-vehicles-and-tanks-in-ramadi-from-i.html
>http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/06/04/Fog-War-US-Has-Armed-ISIS
etc
>>
>>31603136
>Being tasked with defending civvies/ running for your life at the first sign of trouble.
Sorry,but those boys were cowards.

But like everybody is saying. At least It happened in Africa. So no great loss.
>>
>>31603136
>The source is just hearsay from Civic though, with no actual evidence/proof.

This.

This shit is old news. No other major news source reported the Chinese as leaving equipment or running away.

They simply did nothing which is the UN way of doing things.

It's just an American right wing NGO/thinktank making outlandish statements for media coverage.
>>
>>31601655
>t. Wang ping
>>
File: 651656464864.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
651656464864.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>31602918
>ugly midget chink without a soul
>master race
>>
Fucking blue helmets. When i wore mine i felt like a target with a neon arrow pointing straight to my head.
>>
File: 4chan.gif (2MB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.gif
2MB, 350x233px
>>31603194
http://civiliansinconflict.org/uploads/files/publications/ViolenceMalakalPOC_LowResSingle.pdf

I actually went and looked up the report.
In nowhere did it say that the Chinks
abandoned their posts, along with their
weapons. What. The. Fuck.

It only vaguely claimed that 'some'
peacekeepers abandoned their posts, based on
'hearsay/rumours' from the locals.

Sensationalist propaganda strikes again!

The only important pts in the Civic report to take note would be how thinly stretched UNMISS forces are and how overcrowded their bases have become with a shitton of refugees.

Other than that, the Guardian report is just shoddy/inaccurate reporting at best and unmitigated lies at worst.
>>
>>31603189
>iraqis being cowards abandoning american trucks

>>JUST LIKE MURRICA!
>>
>>31603017
Portugal was never at war with china you deluded fuck, we've always had excellent relations.
>>
>>31601434
Pls translate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp9lglp3X_8&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>31603293
The Guardian can have its own sources.

Normally, the guardian is not terrible with its facts.

>propaganda

Being as how the UK has zero to do with china at all...
>>
>>31601796
The biggest problem with a war against Russia will be ending it, they are not afraid to use their nukes when backed into a corner
>>
>>31601434
I honestly wouldn't protect any nig nogs chimpin out regardless if I had orders to do so. Furthermore I would probably kill the crowds if they showed agression towards our presence.
>>
>>31603194
The truth usually is these days.
>>
>>31601782
0 of the succession of states that have been called China have lasted more than about 150 years.

The idea of 18 centuries of contiguous Chinese history is hilarious, it would be like the EU counting the history of Europe back to the Roman republic as contiguous history of the EU.

China's ethnic, cultural, or linguistic history is no where near as monolithic as portrayed by the communist party.
>>
>>31603478
>i'm not a racist guys I just want to kill niggers
>>
>>31601831
Gee Wang! How come your mom let's you have two guns!?!
>>
typical Chinese 50cent warrior damage control thread

they just blame(especialy America,Mongol,Vietnam,Japan,Russia etc) others for damage control to hide >>31601434
>>
>>31603017
>North Korea

Check the casualty figures you retarded slant
>>
>>31603017
>no mention of the Brits bending them over a box of Opium
>communists and nationalists defeated the japs

EL OH EL
>>
>>31601655
>>31601655
>Don't kid yourself, fellow burger.
s.ss...Shut up America!
C..c..China is strong!
y...yo..you know?
b...but Russia is China's ally!
No one give China(and Russia) shit words!

t. Russia and China
>>
>>31601782
Funny part here is America starts so many wars that China has tons of opportunity to fight in a real war. Right now they could send ground troops into Syria for example.
>>
>>31601782
>by outsiders

We did nothing wrong.
outsiders did bad thing!

t. china
>>
>>31603920
and do what exactly. get fucked on by VBIED's, kornets and faggots? china would literally be holding russias hand in this conflict and russia is more or less a sidelines player in it.
>>
>>31603189
So what you're saying is that the average Chink soldier has the same level of bravery as the average Arab soldier. Good to know.
>>
>>31603154
>any sort of modern combat experience
>Sweden has deployed to and fought in:
>Congo
>Kosovo
>Liberia
>Afghanistan
Afghanistan and Kongo was particularly rough since the Swedish public was ignorant, and the government unwilling to disclose the intensity of the deployments. Afghanistan especially around '10 and '11. There was daily firefights with insurgents, that they would lose. Since the sweds brought their best mechanized infantry soldiers, marine infantry and jaeger soldiers, it was not strange that they did.
>>
>>31601655
Your one of those morons who gets all of his information about war from pop media and acts like he's got some presicent understanding of it no one else in the world does
>>
>>31601886
>Sweden

A country which more or less adapted the bend over strategy to conflicts.

A country, which has been forced to reinstate conscription due to a lack of servicemen.

A country which norway abandoned the refugee convention for, in case a civilwar broke out in sweden.
>>
File: ddddddd.png (2MB, 1697x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ddddddd.png
2MB, 1697x1080px
It's like they have no fucking idea what there doing.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL5VQuNUkQM
>>
Chinks need a real war on their hands and have many of their cannon fodder brigades grinded.
The survivors will be real soldiers.
>>
>>31604148
PLA STRONK
>>
>>31603517
>the guardian

>American subversive NGO neocom thinktank

Nice try.

Retreat is a valid tactic.

Throwing down your weapons while running away is not. The fact that you are running from malnourished Africans makes it more sad.
>>
>>31604148
DELET THIS
>>
>>31601655
but this is the best thing that could've happened to pepe
>>
>>31603394
>Normally, the guardian is not terrible with its facts.
I bet you vote Labour or something. What is this garbage? It's only a tiny step above the Daily Mail.
>>
>>31603652
Or mexicans, liberals, hipsters, chinks, if the shoe fits.
>>
>>31604148
I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>31601434
If them leaving the weapons and ammo was not a sly way of them arming rebels, then this is embarrassing.
>>
>>31604237

all of the arguments would go away if we had actual photos of rebels posing with captured weapons instead of a generic "the report said"
>>
>>31602257
People are saying that the US is falling for a myriad of reasons too, even if you only look at the argument of 'one side'.

I don't necessarily agree with any of them, though.
>>
>>31601655
Look out, we have an armchair general here who is a bad ass and thinks Korea Vietnam wasn't a real war!

Shit bro, I imagine if we went back a few centuries, there'd be some crusty old "Thirty Years War" veterans whining that napoleonic soldiers are a bunch of pussies for not being in a REAL WAR.
>>
>>31604338
>All of them clustered around casualties
>No real security being pulled
>Doesn't even look like they even pulled the casualties out of the area incase more shells come down
They look fucking awful
>>
File: 1459443161646.jpg (429KB, 1977x941px) Image search: [Google]
1459443161646.jpg
429KB, 1977x941px
>>31604148
THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING HAPPY DIE REDS DIE AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>31602073
>ISAF
>I Saw Americans Fight.
>>
>>31603920

and endure what the US experienced in iraq? yea no thx
>>
>>31604454

>ISAF
>I Saw American's Flight
>>
>>31604468
>Le standard underfunded Eurocuck army.
>>
>>31604486

>brits failed, soviets failed, still cant take a hint
>>
>>31602918
>it is best to avoid conflict, especially in shit where intervention doesn't fucking do anything.
Except that's literally not the case where they stood back and did nothing. Their job was to defend the aid workers, not drop their guns and run away like they're doing their best impression of the Iraqi army.

One of the reasons everyone loves the US as an ally is that is actually does what it says when it makes a deal (most of the time).
>>
>>31603478
>I an idiot. I'll make a bad situation worse.
>>
>>31604148
"Tribal Life South Sudan"

God damn, black people really do have bigger cocks. At 5.5-6" long when hard (significantly smaller when flaccid; I'm a grower), I'm pretty much average for North America. Possibly even a little above-average, but I think most of the dude in that vid I seen after watching the linked one were bigger while flaccid than mine when hard.

Not gonna lie, I'm jealous, but the 9 or so women I've been with never had anything bad to say about my performance. In fact this one teen I had years ago, really short and scrawny girl, I couldn't fuck her full-force. If I went to hard, her body would sieze up and her hands would go to my lower stomach/thighs, telling me "Woah woah woah, slow down!" while clearly in pain. My guess is that I was reaching her cervix. She wasn't even a virgin either. So if she got fucked by one of these African dudes, my God, even if it was consensual she'd probably be screaming in pain both from the length and the girth. Brutal. Like most any man I'd like to be above-average in size, but at the same time I'm content with what I got. If I was much bigger, then I wouldn't be able to really enjoy virgins or small women with small pussies. Not without making them miserable.
>>
>>31604522

i would take this article too srsly though, this is the same outlet that wrote about osama being a "freedom fighter"
>>
The entirety of the Chinese military is made up of only child men.

Their whole lives, their mothers coddled and protected them, telling them they are special, oh so special! The only "Chow" in the whole wide world!

The Chinese only child doctrine created an entire military of men scared to fight. They are all special, mommas special little angels.

They fear death. They fear fighting. They are too good for it. Above it.

This is the entire Chinese military in a nutshell.

They will get completely fucking obliterated when they get into a real battle.

All they have faced so far is other only child at Tienanmen square.

If they get into a real engagement they will be absolutely completely obliterated beyond remorse.
>>
>>31604577

how about obongo actually sending a task force to "save the grills" instead of letting the wife do PR shots
>>
>>31604419
They're clearly out of the combat zone.
>>
>>31604611
Nigeria won't let foreign troops in because MUH SOVEREIGNTY

The US sent SIGINT to try and help the Nigerian military track Boko Haram, but that's all they could do.
>>
>>31603296
>>31603963
>b-but it was different
>w-we gave them to the iraqis

No, it just wasn't economically feasible to bring them back. The nationalistic rationalization I see on /k/ is just childish. It brings down the level of discussion. Haven't you seen the pictures of the vehicle boneyards we left behind?
>>
>>31604631

rip grills
>>
>>31601655
You need to improve your grasp of American colloquialisms. It's really obvious that you're not American, and that English isn't your native tongue.

You should also keep in mind that Americans are the most sophisticated consumers of propaganda on the planet.
>>
As much as I disagree with the Vatniks and China Stronk types the people that think that all warfare from here on out is going to be shitty little counter-insurgencies in third world countries are in for a rude awakening should a major conflict erupt with a near-peer enemy which is a distinct possibility within the next 10 years.

Because of an assumption that the next conflict the US will be involved in will be a redux of Iraq II, Afghanistan or the Libya/Syria clusterfucks I believe we have several vulnerabilities:

- Assumed air superiority against opponents without any air defenses (or air forces for that matter), in turn leading to an overdependence on drone reconnaissance, close air support for our ground forces, and interdiction efforts well behind enemy lines
- Overreliance on small teams of special operations forces
- Unpreparedness against an adversary with significant electronic and cyber warfare capabilities.
- Vulnerability of command and control centers, supply depots, logistics routes, and infrastructure against an enemy with the capability to target them (particularly with tactical ballistic/cruise missiles of their own)
- Possibility of being significantly outnumbered in any given area of operations (especially Eastern Europe and the Western Pacific) if we were involved in simultaneous crises or conflicts in different regions.
>>
>>31602251
>Korea war
>Vietnam
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.