[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hypothetical scenario >Guy tries to mug me >I kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0018.jpg (69KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
69KB, 768x1024px
>Hypothetical scenario
>Guy tries to mug me
>I kill him in self defence with pic related

Am I fucked in the eye's of a jury because my self protection tool is "scary looking"?
>>
>>31598383
No. They will laugh at you because of your boy scout knife.
>>
No.
>>
>>31598383
Self defense is self defense. Get a conceal carry permit and carry a Walther PPQ.
>>
>>31598383
>scary looking
You can't be serious.
>>
>>31598383
If America you'd get off free.
If Canada, you technically need any reason unrelated to self defence to carry a knife. But if you coincidentally happen to use your """"utility"""" knife in self defence, you'd be fine.
>>
>>31598383
Self defense is self defense. As long as it was justified self defense you would be fine.

You should get a concealed carry license anyways though. Even if you don't carry a pistol having the concealed carry gives you more credibility with the police.
>>
>>31598383
cuck
>>
File: tactical knife.jpg (32KB, 452x197px) Image search: [Google]
tactical knife.jpg
32KB, 452x197px
>>31598383
Also that is not a scary knife, this is a scary knife.
>>
>>31598383
what a bloody mess that would be to kill any one with that. Also...

If you think killing some one with that is going to be easy and fast you been watchin too many movies.
>>
>>31600809
Depends if you know how to use it. The artery in the neck, rhigh, underneath armpit. Kidneys. Etc

Bloody. Yes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.