[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i nominate the .45 G.A.P as the most useless, flash in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 45gap2.jpg (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
45gap2.jpg
16KB, 500x500px
>i nominate the .45 G.A.P as the most useless, flash in the pan, meme caliber ever to have been concieved.
>>
>>31597027
Never heard of it.
>>
>>31597059
Exactly
>>
Dardick Tround still holds that title
>>
>>31597059
Precisely. Its pretty when .38 Super is more well known.
>>
>>31597086

but i like the dardick revolver...

though isnt that the only guy that fires it?
>>
>>31597086
>The caliber that killed Osama
>>
File: xh84Ari.png (235KB, 732x590px) Image search: [Google]
xh84Ari.png
235KB, 732x590px
>>31597086

Tround has a practical purpose.
.45 GAP doesn't.

But XM645 is most meme tho
>>
>>31597115
Never heard of such a round.
>>
>>31597077
I was being facetious.
>>
File: englishammo.jpg (2MB, 3106x2072px) Image search: [Google]
englishammo.jpg
2MB, 3106x2072px
At least it had a market presence because of the company. There are a hundred custom pistol rounds at the turn of the 20th century that existed for one gun model and maybe had 2 years of life.
>>
>>31597107
>that killed Osama
Might as well say a vaporware round.
>>
>>31597167

XM645 was designed by the AAI corp as a entry to the Armys SPIW/ project SALVO program back into the 60s and 70s.

Officially"Cartridge, caliber .22, Dart, XM645", it was the standard of a small variation of different cartridges and projectiles including Long Range, AP, Tracer and a Duplex load, though I have found little providence to prove the Duplex existed.

Obviously a Flechette, it had low recoil impulse and a very high volume of fire with low mass, but was ineffective at range and suffered accuracy issues.

The hardliners of AAI and the SPIW/SALVO programme pushed it way longer than it aught to have been and is basically the reason today people think of Flechettes as part of the future of small arms.
>>
File: 163.gif (682KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
163.gif
682KB, 320x240px
>>31598068
>2 Bore shotshell
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.