[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>california fag here does anybody else live in this shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1468046651117.jpg (119KB, 540x996px) Image search: [Google]
1468046651117.jpg
119KB, 540x996px
>california fag here
does anybody else live in this shitty place and have a ccw? where and how did you get it? trying to look around for the best county for me to apply for one? preferably in SoCal please.
>>
>>31596129
Just vote for Trump this November and get a national ccw.
>>
>>31599019
It's gonna be funny seeing you mouth breathers self-destruct when trump loses in November

Then again it will be funny for all of five seconds because then I'll realize that Hillary Clinton is president and ill have to jump off a cliff
>>
>>31599019
I'm not sure if that's shopped or just a really really shit job.
>>
>>31599535
Congrats on being part of the problem i guess. Hope you land feet first.
>>
>>31596129
Grunkle Stan has the right idea. I'm surprised that Hirsch got this one past the censors. Then again, he got away with a lot with that show.
>>
>>31599535
Bro just shoot her first then jump off of the Cliff.
>>
>>31596129

I heard from a friend in the central and northern countys where it is shall issue a lucky few ( military affilated or law and other connections ) and go the necessary classes and have a CCW with the california limits ( CCW is allowed with only three seperate guns, this could be by county )

but for everyone else or people who could of got them procrastinated the wait time to get processed is now in the Year-(s)
>>
File: 1471566448217.png (246KB, 680x623px) Image search: [Google]
1471566448217.png
246KB, 680x623px
>>31599570
Nah not guy who your replying to but i would've voted Republican this year hell even booger eating Ted but nah Trump got in and destroyed the Republican party, congrats.
>>
>>31599535
It really doesn't matter for Californians since we live in Hillaryland anyways.

Trump has a slight chance which is better than fucking nil here. And Congress will still have a chamber or two controlled by the republicans meaning clinton will be stuck in Obama ville 2.0 only with massive discontent from a rigged, unpopular election with possible domestic habbenings.

Another bright part of being in California is its JUST A STATE, and there are loads of others that we can move to, including a bunch where the fight is far closer and the progun movement is putting up far more of a fight thanks to local organization, proximity to friendly states, and general geo-politics such as NY state being far more rural and "normal" then the cityfags they are attached to by a sliver of land, the colorado progunners literally pushing tooth and nail to kick out politicians, and the washington fags who openly break gun grabber laws in front of the courthouse forcing the statists to backtrack.
>>
>>31599982

The republican party was mostly garbage anyway, it is no longer the party for the government limiting constitutionlists we all should be and voting for.

It is now a party of pandering Neo-conservative War chickens who only increase government spending and size ( RINO's)

we have to start a grassroots movement for freedom and truly conservative( see Paleo-conservative as its now called ) to save this country from the toxic progressive(neo-Liberal) grasp.

In all walks vote for government limitations and and measures that rip the tangles of Federal regulation off the Market and around the necks of small business.

Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell

Black rednecks White Liberals by Thomas Sowell

This literature and the information from this man will give you the tools to see the world for what it is.

Rolling fireball of shit fueled by general citizens ignorance of basic economics, government and their own constitution. Don't be taken advantage of any longer gain your tools to build a stronger future.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.