[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Galil ACE 7.62x39. One of the stores by me got one of these in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Galil ACE 762x39.jpg (53KB, 891x509px) Image search: [Google]
Galil ACE 762x39.jpg
53KB, 891x509px
Galil ACE 7.62x39. One of the stores by me got one of these in today. Opinions on these? I live in Maryland and half of what's available outside this state is banned anyway
>>
I suppose if you're in MD it's not the worst 7.62x39 out there, but it's still close.
>>
>>31595481
Overrated.
>>
File: CMMG MK47 Mutant.jpg (90KB, 1000x300px) Image search: [Google]
CMMG MK47 Mutant.jpg
90KB, 1000x300px
>>31595592
how can it be overrated? I've never heard of it. is it better than the mutant?
>>
>>31595628
It's got a cool factor. I just don't find it worth the money. Now... given I own a sam7sf and even at wholesale it cost me 1230 shipped. I'm often ashamed of my self for spending that much for an akm. However, be it a Beretta arx, your gun in question, a tavor, or really Israel shit in general is often overpriced. Also, I don't believe support for parts are as easy and affordable to get over say an ar or well supported imported akm (Romanian, Hungarian, or Bulgarian builds). I just see these guns for 1500 bucks plus and it's like no...nope. just flat out nope. For that money it better clover leaf at 100 and have a fleshlight built into the buttstock.

I'm sure it's a well built gun but for the money...its not gonna give you anything extra to give a shit about. The cmmg mutant is cool. If you're truly interested I can point you in the right direction for an ar15 upper in 7.62x39 that are custom built to work 100 percent. Down side is mags are not picky about loading. Consider an akm. I will say the cmmg should have came with more firing pin protrusion but that's just my opinion. The cmmg will give you more support on parts.
>>
>>31595481
i shotted the galil ace 22 nc and fuck shit i just simply dont like it , and it´s fucking overrated
>>
>>31595481
It's the most powerful assault rifle on the market. Israel's answer to the AK was to make a gun that was superior to it in every way.
>>
>>31595481
Eh, better off getting a parts kit of an original and a cnc receiver. It'd be a couple hundred cheaper.
>>
>>31595481
Shit just like everything else Israel had made since the galil and Uzi
I'm not usually a fan of YouTube reviews but aregularguy has one out on this and hits it right on the head
Shitty iverpriced rifle, buy an ar or ak
>>
>>31597843
>>31601065
>>31601161
>Idiots with reading comprehension problems
Look at OP post again as to why he's not getting an AK
>>
>>31601065
can you kindly point me to where i might procure me a receiver? I am an Kali, and on Jan 1st everything not grandfathered in becomes illegal. So I have been picking up receivers to various platforms.
>>
>>31601223
Oh shut the fuck up.
>>
>>31601267
There is no grandfathering, it's all illegal by then. Just don't fucking comply with those statist fucks.
>>
Better than the Tavor. But its just a Galil with"modern" manufacturing in mind. IE easily mass produced poly and stamped parts.

Its not a bad rifle. Atleast two countries adopted it as a service rifle.
>>
>>31595481
They're pretty nice, but you gotta ask yourself if they're worth your money.

Personally, I would only want the .308 version

>>31595628
The Mutant is retardedly expensive for what it is (making 7.62x39mm work in an AR platform), and has none of the cool factor that a Galil has.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.