[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in your opinion is the greatest weapon ever designed and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (24KB, 540x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 540x272px
What in your opinion is the greatest weapon ever designed and why is it the pmr30?
>>
Cops need to ditch those fucking glocknades and switch to something accurate like the pmr30
>>
that looks handy
>>
>>31592480
>accurate
>.22 magnum
That's a ducking terrible tradeoff.
>>
I actually like the CMR-30, looks neato
>>
>>31592758
>pmr30
>30 rounds
>needing accuracy
>>
The only reason the military doesn't exclusively issue PMR30s is because they're worried about such perfect weapons falling into the hands of our enemies.
>>
>>31593117
He's saying that it's a glorified 22lr handgun.
>>
Instead of issuing cops a certain handgun, why not give them a small limited budget to buy their own?
>>
>>31593439

Because outside of video games we have something called professional armorers, serial numbers, officer accountability, and shared ammunition.
>>
>>31593467
>professional armorers
who cares

>serial numbers
just get a hammer and a pin and carve on your pistol "POLEECE PROPERTY NO TOUCH PLS"

>officer accountability
well if you want the best effect for delivering law as a police department, why the fuck not let the guy choose the gun he's comfortable with? why would you issue a 45 to a guy who prefers 9mm, or vice versa?

>shared ammunition
who gives a shit let em buy their own
it's not like you're gonna fight the payday gang and fall in a firefight that's long enough where you need a spare mag from your partner
>>
>>31592736
>>31593105
>>31593374
samefag
>>
>>31593589

Reading your posts is like listening to that fat chick on TV explain to a doctor why her being fat is healthy.

Thank you for the hearty lulz.
>>
>>31593589

Also no PD in real life issues .45, and officer accountability means you turn in your fucking duty sidearm so we can look at it and say "Hey buddy, I noticed this has been fired and you don't have a report to go with itt. Let's talk about that."

You have a professional armorer check your shit out so it can be deemed serviceable and free of stress fractures, defects, fouling, etc. This way, if your fucking sidearm explodes or fails to fire, you can dip into insurance or sue the city for issuing you shit gear, which trickles down to the police armorer getting shitcanned.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.