[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you fear PTSD /k/? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDN 4TzRtbvA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1451762523929.jpg (383KB, 1517x2026px) Image search: [Google]
1451762523929.jpg
383KB, 1517x2026px
Do you fear PTSD /k/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDN4TzRtbvA
>>
More worried about blowing my brains out.
>>
yes, my GF has it and i fucking fear her
>>
>>31590206

No

People who have "PTSD" are usually overhyping it just to get disability payments for life. The number of former service members who are "100%" disabled yet walking around completely fine far outnumbers the people who actually have real issues. But you can blames SEPS/TAPS for telling guys getting out to milk the VA for all its worth
>>
>>31590262
So Patton was right?
>>
>>31590460

Yes and know, many people who have "issues" are people who didn't have alot of life experience outside the military. When the only other thing you know is the slow paced life in bumfuck Alabama then war is going to be a rather traumatic thing

Then there are assholes who use "PTSD" to justify being angry and short tempered even though they would have been the exact same way if they never joined, we would have just refereed to them a "roided up douchebag"

And of course there are the people who can't adjust to life outside the military where people are actually expected to look after themselves without the aid of the military command telling them what to do, what to wear, when to show up to work, what to eat, when to sleep etc.

t.formerserviceman
>>
>>31590503
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE MR POLICEMAN

I MEAN THIS WITH ALL MY HEART

THANKS FOR PROTECTING OUR FREEDOMS
>>
>>31590535

No need to thank, just pay your taxes
>>
File: 327559649.jpg (277KB, 1500x1105px) Image search: [Google]
327559649.jpg
277KB, 1500x1105px
The weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>31590503

I sometimes wonder because I myself behave how that drunkard described himself yet I have never been in any service.
>>
>>31590206
war isn't the only thing that causes PTSD everything does also the civilians get it as well

bully victims get it rape victims every one

apparently bully victims get it worse
>>
File: bradley.jpg (23KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
bradley.jpg
23KB, 615x409px
>>31590262
some soilder in the uk killed his entire family cos of it

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/i-just-thought-id-have-to-kill-them-ex-soldier-7248088.html
>>
>>31591557

Do you even read your own article

>An ex-soldier methodically executed four members of his family after years of heavy cannabis abuse wrecked his mental health.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.