[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/. Canadafag here. I am poor as fuck due to the economy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (429KB, 1524x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
429KB, 1524x798px
Hey /k/.

Canadafag here. I am poor as fuck due to the economy here in alberta, I just received my PAL in the mail and need a gun just to get me through this hunting season to put some meat on the table. I need either a cheap bolt action rifle in something bigger than .243 or a good pump shotgun. Anyone know of reliable sites I can find cheap firearms? Or anyone want to sell a poor fag something?
I'm talking less than $250 CDN
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 600x680px
Bump
>>
>>31582226
>$250 CDN
Grab SKS and go inna woods 2bqh
>>
>>31582264
That's what I was thinking. However hunting ammunition in 7.62x39 is hard to find in stores. Unless you know of retailers who consistently have it in stock?
>>
>>31582280
Why do people complain about "X" ammo being hard to find when it's everywhere online?
>>
>>31582289
Convenience more than anything. I know places carry it online, and I know I'm being a little picky but it's nice just to be able to run the store and grab hunting legal ammo rather than wait a couple days to weeks for it
>>
Self bump
>>
Canada ammo has some pretty cheap shotguns that are quite decent. Might be a little closer to $300 but as far as pump action shotguns go that's about as good as it gets.
>>
>>31582311
Just buy a thousand fucking rounds of steelcase and 5-10 boxes of hunting ammo all at once.
>>
>>31582226
Fellow Canuck, got my Restricted in Alberta when I turned 18. canadiangunnutz is great for firearms, but if you want something a bit more professional then you could go to Marstar. Canadammo is great for... well... ammo. For starting rifle bigger than .243 that's cheap, M91/30. If you don't get it for your first rifle, you wouldn't be a respectable Canadian gun owner, or respectable gun owner in general, if you don't get one EVENTUALLY. SKS as well, but you want bigger than .243. M91/30, or sporterized Lee Enfield (if you're just hunting, buy a box of 20 softpoint .303 British. Shoot enough to make sure it's sighted in, then go get your meat). If you want plinking, then yeah, M91/30. Get some milsurp 7.62x54r and a box of soft point 7.62x54r. Plink with the surp, but STILL shoot some of the soft pointed stuff just to be 100% that those bullets will go where you want them to go. Don't want a sticky bolt? Clean the fuck out of it to get rid of cosmoline, that'll generally do the trick, though some still end up having rough bolts. IraqVeteran8888 has a series of vids on improving Mosins if you want to try a bit of amateur gunsmithing. Don't worry, it's nothing too intense for the most part.

Welcome to the world of firearms, fellow Canuck. One last note; DON'T point firearms at people. Even if you don't shoot, expect a world of shit to come down on you. Sad to say, but yeah, we still have a lot of Lib shit to clean up. Harper helped us a bit, hopefully we can get a Conservative PM again after Trudeau j.r.
>>
>>31582980
Speaking of which, I think it might be an interesting thing for any American readers to find out about. Drinking age in Alberta is 18, so at 18 years old I could legally drink/go to pubs, as well as own long guns, short-barreled rifles, and pistols. Pretty kickass, even if carrying was still illegal.

Oh yeah, and due to personal experience, I advise avoiding MilArm as well as P&D Enterprises. Not exactly professional when I've dealt with them...
>>
>>31582903
He's a poorfag and a Canadian. Cut him some slack.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.