[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which country/allie is the most important, strategically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1473435599687.jpg (51KB, 700x733px) Image search: [Google]
1473435599687.jpg
51KB, 700x733px
which country/allie is the most important, strategically for USA right now
>>
>>31578898
isreal of course, goy.
>>
>>31578898

The ones with the Star of David on their flag, they're gods chosen people.
>>
File: 1471096893411.gif (2MB, 366x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471096893411.gif
2MB, 366x360px
>>31578906
>>31578916
if it's so important why don't they have a bases there then?

check'em mate
>>
>>31578898
Top 3
>Israel
>fun Korea
>most of Europe.
>>
>>31578898
I'd prefer if we went isolationist for a while and only got involved in foreign affairs when someone needed their shit slapped and then retreated back to our techno libertarian wonderland of freedom for the offender to look around at the rubble and realize that pissing us off is a bad idea. Alliances only lead to trouble and ultimately pointless proxy wars in the nuclear age. I support self determination and human rights for all people and all that shit, but at some point you have to except that people get the government they deserve.
>>
File: 1473970553182.jpg (123KB, 750x930px) Image search: [Google]
1473970553182.jpg
123KB, 750x930px
>>31578925
its like fucking an ugly chick, you always fuck at her place but when she ask about yours you change the subject.
>>
>>31578925

Israel barely has room for its own military bases. It would also harm the agreements between Egypt-Israel-US if Washington was overtly favouring them.

Israels importance to the US is based on it not starting wars with other US partners in the region despite the obvious climate of hostility. As long as it does that then the shekels can continue to flow.
>>
>>31578948
funny you mention isolationism, because it always fails when the government forces it. however many economist believe most businesses/industries are going to slow down their international trade and focus almost exclusivity on what ever country they are based in or what ever my business teacher said. This would actually give most governments some extra rope and others a little less. Isolationism isn't a very good idea for governments to get involved in.
>>
>>31578948
>I'd prefer if we went isolationist for a while and only got involved in foreign affairs when someone needed their shit slapped
And let the Russians/Saudis/Chinese take over the world?
What kind of cuck are you?
>>
>>31578906
If by ally you mean giving them billions of $$$$ and complying with their demands then yes you're right. But in fact it's not that way, the US is just israel's lap dog in reality.
>>
File: 1462162385496.png (225KB, 1756x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1462162385496.png
225KB, 1756x1450px
>>31579027

>implying Saudi Arabia isn't going to die
>>
File: merchant.png (1MB, 4282x5000px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
1MB, 4282x5000px
>>31578898
Isn't that obvious, good go- I mean guy?
>>
>>31579027
Why should I give a shit about the rest of the world? Despotic regimes imposing their will over men who are willing to fight for freedom will eventually fail and crumble. The long term trend in human history is towards individual sovereignty as it is a morally just and right concept. The problem is you can't impose it on a population. In terms of when it is appropriate to slap someone's shit, invading a sovereign country with a government based on ideals similar to our own who provided some economic value to the U.S. would definitely trigger a shit slapping. The problem is we get involved in trying to graft an enlightened representative republic on top of a toxic culture of corrupt, feudal era and backwards bullshit and that is destined to fail. If we want colonialism and puppet government's that's one thing if they are economically viable, trying to pretend Arabs in particular and most cultures world wide are capable of functioning with a governmental system similar to our own is retarded.

Shit, we barely function as a representative republic any more because few people truly believe in and support liberty.
>>
>>31578898
Strategically important? England. Best bros though? Australia.
>>
>>31578898
The Philippines.

But only after the eventual CIAing of their Monkey-in-Chief.
>>
>>31579132

See, I personally believe that the US government fucked up by not allowing mercenary companies to bid on contracts for other nations.

I think that companies like Blackwater/Academi should be allowed to fight in foreign wars as long as it is approved by Congress. I think that they should he able to buy pretty much anything the US military uses, and I think we should use them aggressively where tell US military can't officially go.

For instance, if you let well armed, trained, and supplied mercenary groups with an almost free ROE into Syria, ISIS is dead.

I think PMCs have not been truly realized, and while it takes a certain kind of person to join the military, there are plenty of people that will go fight for $90k a year + benefits. We would have hundreds of thousands of mercenaries on top of our military. We would make a killing.

America: World Police for Hire
>>
Japan and England.
>>
go away /pol
>>
>>31578925
>implying we keep allies at all, not just pets

our allies are merely an extenstion of america
>>
Why does everyone act like America giving aid to Israel is a bad thing? They are the best Muslim killers on the planet
>>
>>31579381
They're hunting over bait, not really sporting to call them the best just because they don't have to go find them.
>>
>>31578898
>Japan=UK=Canada>Israel>South Korea>the rest of Nato countries (except France and maybe turkey)>Saudi Arabia>France(and maybe turkey)=singapore>putanginaland>everyone else
>>
>>31579307
Go. and. fucking. kill. your-self.
>>
>>31579381
>ov vey lets just kill mudshits together goy while I continue to pour shitskin spics into your country while niggers fuck your women

A
L
L

K
I
K
E
S

W
I
L
L

D
I
E
>>
>>31579696
>Israel controls US immigration policies
wew
>>
>>31578948
>except
>Triggered
>>
Djibouti
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.