[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

times you went full retard with a gun? ill start. >be me >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 16

File: 1441431434718.jpg (35KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
1441431434718.jpg
35KB, 340x270px
times you went full retard with a gun? ill start.
>be me
>be 12
>parents having a really bad fight so im living with my grandparents
>grandpas a huge gunnut
>i had very little knowledge of guns other than pull trigger pew pew
>grandpa showing me all sorts of stuff gun safety, how to clean them. etc.
>lets me look at his 9m
>in just about 10 minutes i can take it completely apart and put it back together brain just works like that
>grandpas stunned but so proud of me
>later that day go to the range have a good time
>while we are there his 45 jams
>think nothing of it we put it away and continue with the others
>few days later
>home alone
>think: if i could figure out the 9m this one shouldnt be too hard to fix, pops will be so proud of me
>looking at he gun trying to figure out how it works
>while inspecting it it fucking fires
>mfw
>kinda just stand there for a good 2 minutes i had it aimed just past my head felt the bullet fly by my ear
>fucking terrified at how close i came to death
>set gun back down
move dresser a few inches to the right to cover the hole in the wall
>guess hes never moved the dresser because hes never asked me about it

i guess it was kinda his fault for 1 leaving it outside a safe and 2 leaving it loaded but jesus fucking christ i was a retard. to this day i compulsively check if a gun is loaded even if i it was just unloaded in front of me
>>
>>31578169
You did go full retard and your grandaddy probably found it and assumed the same. At least it got you to pick up a good habit. He probably didnt say anything cause he knew you'd never do something that retarded again after how you felt.
>>
>>31578169
It's both your fault and grandpappy's fault.

Things you did wrong:
>Didn't clear gun
>Pointed gun in unsafe direction

Things grandpappy did wrong:
>Left gun unattended in reach of a child

I'm sure there's more, but that's at least the gyst of it. The real important thing is that no one got hurt and you learned a very valuable lesson.
>>
>it was his fault for leaving it out and loaded
No, you fucking retard.
>>
>>31578228
With a child present? Yes. It was his fault. Children are idiot fucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 225x225px
>be me
>inna woods
>i find a secret village full of villagers who have never seen a white man
>begin to kill them all with my glock
>mom wakes me up
>"pea-shooters are for faggots, anon."
>mfw
>>
>>31578169
Well of course a 9 meter cannon isn't going to be the same as a 45. Im impressed your gramps had a even larger version of the Schwerer Gustav railway cannon let alone you could disassemble it.
>>
>>31578235
>go out and teach child gun safety
>child IMMEDIATELY shoots himself
OP is the only one at fault here.
>>
>>31578245
i bet you think its okay to spank kids
>>
>>31578251
Only if they're women over the age of 18.
>>
>>31578251
>implying it's not
>>
>>31578262
if a child is old enough to understand why you disciplining them, they're old enough to just be talked too.
spanking is a crutch for shitty parents who cant take the time to teach their kids
>>
>>31578262
You tell your kid not to run into the middle of the street. They do it anyway. You retrieve them, and spank them. They did not learn “I shouldn’t run in the middle of the street because I could get hit by a car,” they learned “I shouldn’t run in the middle of the street because mom will hit me.”
Your kid gets upset and throws their food on the floor. You spank them. They did not learn “I shouldn’t throw my food on the floor because it is a waste and I’ll have to clean it up,” they learned “I shouldn’t throw my food on the floor because dad will hit me.”
Your kid is angry and calls you an asshole. You spank them. They did not learn “I shouldn’t insult my parents because it is mean and hurts their feelings,” they learned “I shouldn’t insult my parents because they will hit me.”
You are not teaching your kids why the things they are doing are bad. You are teaching them that if they do anything you deem out of line, they will be hit. Even if you spank them and THEN tell them why they shouldn’t have done something, the only thing they are going to focus on is the pain they felt. They are not “learning how to be respectful.” They are learning how to avoid being beaten, and that is not even close to what respect is.
The only thing your kid “respects” is the fact that you are allowed to hit them because they’re your kid. They aren’t going to treat everyone else with this same “respect.” Because one day they’ll figure out that not everyone can hit them. And one day, they’ll realize that if someone DOES hit them, they can hit them back.
>>
>>31578289
man this is completely offtopic but spanking fags
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>31578289
>triggered
>>
>>31578289
Go to bed Stef.
>>
>>31578243
underrated
>>
back on topic
>at range
>bigass headphone style ear protectors
>friend says something
>what?
>says it louder
>WHAT?
>completely forget where i am and take off headphones
>WHAT?

ears hurt for 4 days
>>
>>31578342
ive done this. dont feel bad anon
>>
>>31578245
Legally it is the grandfather's fault. If you have a dead kid in your garage and he tells the police the kid fucked up they aren't nodding and carting the body off. They make you sign a paper when you buy just for that law because people do that shit all the time.

>>31578289
Children aren't dogs, it isn't some math formula you can put together to see if x does y for z. Hitting them works, otherwise we get people like you.
>>
>>31578367
So he ends up like a person who can rationalise an arduement effectively? Sounds like you were spanked too much desu.
>>
>>31578367
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-04/uota-roh042516.php

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3447048/

Research says you're wrong.
>>
File: 1475684604238.jpg (262KB, 540x2738px) Image search: [Google]
1475684604238.jpg
262KB, 540x2738px
>>31578280
Dogs can understand why you hit them, but can't understand you when you tell them to stop doing something in a calm and orderly fashion.

Likewise, kids only understand punishment and reward. They will do bad things if they fear no punishment for doing them. This is why kids raised by single mothers are more likely to commit crimes.
>>
>>31578408
You will be a terrible parent who raises terrible kids.
>>
>>31578460
not >>31578408 but you know nothing of this world
Sound like you are a single mother; possibly raising a future inmate as we speak.
>>
come on guys lets stay on topic

is it okay to SHOOT your kids?
>>
>>31578460
My kids will be well rounded, with a solid understanding of ethics and morality. Yours will be little assholes that believe they're smarter than you and constantly try to go behind your back.
>>
>>31578522
>>31578512
>>31578460
>>31578408
>>31578406
>>31578389
>>31578367
>>31578289
>>31578280
>>31578262
>>31578251
implying ethics and morality are objective in anyway

this is a pointless debate
>>
>>31578243
Hhahahahahaha. Yes that would be a very fucking impressive feat
>>
>>31578514
only if they shoot me first
>>
>>31578169

>while inspecting it it fucking fires

Whoa, while you were just sitting there looking at it, it fired all on its own? Your grandpa must have one of those amazing newfangled babbykiller guns that can kill all by themselves!

Your grandpa is at fault here because he somehow neglected to teach you the most important rule of gun safety:

>Unless it's pointed in a safe direction, booger hook off the fucking bang switch
>>
>>31578544
no he taught me that
im was just a fucking cocky 12 year old who thought he knew everything
>>
>>31578512
Have fun in your trailer you literal trash.
>>
>>31578522
Keep telling your self that. I was never spanked as a kid and I have some how managed to avoid prison. But really have fun being abondaned by your kids in your old age because they hate you.
>>
File: 1472797570489.jpg (42KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
1472797570489.jpg
42KB, 480x371px
>>31578530
>>
>>31578589
CMA with a small 3br house, sorry hun
>>
>innawoods with grandpa
>"Anon, I have some paper targets and some new self defense shells for my Judge, see what pattern they make, will ya?"
>okay
>fire
>felt like I was stabbed in the side of the head
>oh right no earpro
>3 days of ringing
>>
>>31578599
I'm not telling you to threaten to break your kids necks. Or even to spank them. I'm simply telling you that kids are stupid and they will understand punishment and reward far before they start understanding ethics lectures. Furthermore, that they need an authority figure. Let mommy be the one to coddle them. You're job is to be the man of the house.
>>
>>31578624
Something is really wrong with her anus.
>>
>>31578655
It's a butt plug my man :/
>>
>>31578408
I'll explain this simply...

if your logic is sound you'll come to the realization as long as you can fight the person who would punish you for your actions a simple risk analysis for the action will be justified.

spanking your kid only works up until they're finally bigger and stronger than you. Past that anything your shit form of parenting has taught is that they ain't got to respect you because you're now old and feeble.

Where as explaining to a child why their actions are unfounded will leave a lasting impression.

>I had a troubled childhood, and beat the fuck out of kids and animals who were smaller than me simply because I could and they failed the risk analysis threat. I was a absolute shit human being. I finally learned empathy from a dog of all things. Doggos are absolutely mans best friend. Don't go ruining your children just because your a fucking retard.
>>
>>31578675
Well it looked like some kind of mold or fungus is eating her taint.
>>
>>31578624
Jewish?
>>
>>31578655
>>31578675
> in portland, OR drunk friend wants ride to see tits, paying for everything again
>end up at casa diablo, first time there
>walk in to see two 8/10 ladies on the stage, one is her back spread and the other pulled out some other girl's boobs to licked them
>'anon this place is awesome but something is wrong with that one girls butt'
>thanks a buttplug dude

tbf,it was dark in there
>>
>>31578697
All your method teaches is "if you can't be good, don't get caught". A combination of punishment, reward and teaching is what you need to do. Simply explaining why something is wrong will lead to, "Why should I care?" and "What are you gonna do?".

Respect for authority is good. Fear of it is useful, but taking this approach makes kids cruel in their own view of how justice should be dealt. Hate or contempt for authority is not good at all. Mods on 4chan can attest to this. Above all, don't be a pussy single mother that lets its kid do anything and become spoiled..
>>
>>31578289
>numale faggots will defend this
>>
>>31578742
of course if you can't teach your kid not to do something bad, by all means beat the little fucker until he at least correlates doing something with an asswhoopin'
>>
File: Screenshot_20160923-032246.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160923-032246.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
I hate when shit like what happened to op happens to me, near death expieriences make me think about all the infinate universes and how in some of them, i just died and i cant do anything about it except think about me in that universe could have told her that i loved her or apoligized to so and so...then i think about my parents. Not a good feeling, especially since you know its happening to you infinately

Pic mostly unrelated
>>
>>31578792
the fact that you use the the term asswhoopin' only further proves the point
>>
>be me
>be a little lad
>get a bb gun
>decide it would be a good idea to bring it out while watching tv
>fucking around with it
>accidentally shoot the tv
>big hole in the screen
>still works because based rear projection
>still hasn't gotten a new screen
>>
>>31578837
yes, the point that you know nothing about raising kids
>>
>>31578864
the point that youre a country hick who will raise a bunch of retarded troglodytes
>>
>>31578864
>>31578837
Youre both doing it wrong

When your kid acts up, you take him by the hand and you give him a treat like an ice cream, then another ice cream, and another

Eventually you will have to stuff em down his throat after he refuses to eat any more

Then tell him what he did wrong in a calm and colllected manner, tell him you love him,

Then punch him so hard he pukes, bonus points if he has a crush on a girl and you send her the video

Then to make sure he dont fuck up no more hire some clowns in a ice cream truck to follow him around all day, not closely, just enough to make him feel uneasy
>>
>>31578869
Only hicks call other people hicks, the rest of the world calls your people rednecks.

But this 'hick' has a CMA and 2 kids in honors
>>
>>31578895
Seems like a waste of ice cream
>>
There's a reason one of the three top rules of guns safety is "treat every gun like it is loaded." So you don't shoot yourself in the head.
>>
File: 1471192672730.gif (444KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1471192672730.gif
444KB, 200x150px
>>31578243
Underrated
>>
>>31578913
>It's day 4525 of being a gun owner.
>treat all guns as if they're loaded :)))))))))
>still haven't took any of them apart because LOL always loaded!!!!!
>don't know shit about how they function, how to clean them, or how they work but I remembered a stupid fucking quote.
>>
>>31579055
NDer detected.
>>
File: flytraps.png (368KB, 464x700px) Image search: [Google]
flytraps.png
368KB, 464x700px
>>31578243
>>
>>31578289
>And one day, they’ll realize that if someone DOES hit them, they can hit them back.
Absolutely nothing wrong with this
>>
>>31579070
If you've ever negligently discharged a gun you should willfully give up your rights to owning a gun and never operate a motor vehicle larger than a scooter.

So no, I've never ND'd a gun.
>>
>>31578408
I've never had to hit my dogs and I can walk them without a leash, they don't shit or piss inside, don't snap at anyone, come on command, etc. And I'm not any sort of professional dog trainer.
>>
This thread...

>you either beat the crap out of your kids or you create them in a cotton box

A slap in the ass with your flip flops is enough. Kids are dumb and selfish, they don't give a shit about how you will feel if something breaks and don't understand the danger of being hit by a car. The only thing you can do to avoid your kid from possibly being hit by a car is making them understand "Me + Street = Pain".

Stop acting like kids are little wingless angels, they are pure chaos and it's your responsibility to do whatever you need to do to control that booger eating animal.

I'm from a 3rd world shithole and here every adult agrees that their parents were right when hitting them in proportion to what they have done.
>>
>>31578643
>Let mommy be the one to coddle them. You're job is to be the man of the house.
this

I'm only 20 but my girlfriend is 28 and has a 6 year old kid who may or may not be on some part of the spectrum.

I don't get to do the actual disciplining part, but I make sure he knows he's fucked before she gets to him.
>>
>>31579135
Straight from the proverbial horses mouth. If you beat your kid he'll turn out no better than those people in thirdworld shitholes.
>>
>>31578901
>But this 'hick' has a CMA
BTFO with your Country Music Award, Billy Ray
>>
File: 1475643725708.png (240KB, 428x456px) Image search: [Google]
1475643725708.png
240KB, 428x456px
>>31579121
>3 years in army
>6 total years of daily firearm carry
>not one fucking ND
>ever

I have shit luck with rifle straps. Im that asshole in basic training whose m4 always came off the sling with dreaded clackityclack that was like a fucking drill sergeant duck-call.

Never use slings to this day.
>>
>>31579162
>If you beat your kid he'll turn out no better than those people in thirdworld shitholes.

Beat; not beat, rape and starve.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>31579162
Breaking out the good ol leather belt isn't the same as giving your child a black eye with some face to foot action.
>>
>>31579355
This
>24 years of firearm usage/17 years of ownership
>10 years of military service
>not one fucking ND, ever
Literally the closest I've ever had was a hang-fire with a muzzle-loading shotgun, where I did everything right and kept the gun pointed up and down range until it discharged.
>>
>>31578408
Dad? Thought you posted in arfteen.com.

Seriously though, half the reason I'm so fucked up today is because my dad took the same approach to parenting as he did being a USMC DI, except with more corporal punishment. I've got a fucking anxiety disorder because of that shit.
>>
>>31578408
Raised by a single mother here, can confirm I commit crimes far too often
>>
>>31579466
>I've got a fucking anxiety disorder because of that shit.

And? My mom was a tweeker and my stepdad was a biker who used to whiff tools and lit cigarettes at me and my brother. I don't get twitchy when around socket wrenches or ashtrays. Nut the fuck up.
>>
>>31578169
>be me ~12
>shooting lever action .22 behind uncles cabin
>Open lever
>look at follower and dont see round
>cycle action and pull trigger aimed directly at ground
>gun fucking fires
>act like nothing happened

I didnt open the lever all the way so no new round went on to the follower, I think of this every once in awhile and cringe really fucking hard
>>
>>31579462
>>31579355
And the stupid fucking quote, "all guns are loaded" doesn't bother either of you!?

I didn't use a sling on my 249, personally I felt it caused complacency.

>>31579462
I'm not going to lie I've done some stupid shit with hangfires. Like immediately pull it out of the gun and try to figure out why it didn't go bang before immediately dropping it and thinking "well that was stupid"
>>
>>31578460
Says someone who never raised a kid. Kids won't always listen to reason. That's why them and you are both children. I talk everything out with my kids and use time outs and chores as my usual punishments, but if they buck the system I have a backup plan and they know it and they respect that line 90% of the time. In that 10% they relearn the importance of following the rules. As a parent never throw away a perfectly good tool just because you're a bleeding heart pussy who thinks that hugs and kisses and words are the only way to raise responsible adults.
>>
>>31579560
And I'm sure you turned out to be a wonderful human being.
>>
>>31578280
If a criminal is old enough to understand why you're imprisoning him, he's old enough to understand being calmly talked to. All judicial punishments other than a judge sitting the convict down and giving him a talking to are wrong.

>SJWs actually believe this shit.
>>
>>31579466
Fuck off, faggot.

My dad used to beat THE CRAP out of me if he caught me crying, when i got into middle school he told me "If i ever find out you got beaten in school, i will beat you twice as much when you get home".

I'm a perfectly functional adult. Also he never beaten me just "because yes".
>>
File: kek.jpg (12KB, 385x278px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
12KB, 385x278px
>>31579654
>I'm a perfectly functional adult
>>
>>31579639
Nope, I separate rehabilitating improper behavior with my children from capital punishment. you harm someone outside of a sport or self defense you should be punished.
>>
>>31579665
Since you know me personally, you can surely tell i'm not.

Chess with a pigeon strikes again.
>>
File: 1280_jeo_alex-738030.jpg (374KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1280_jeo_alex-738030.jpg
374KB, 1280x1024px
>>31579629
Well im >>31579355
So, yea, leaving home for the army asap and never looking back did wonders.

>I'll take moving on an getting over it for $500, Alex.
>>
>>31579678
Why? Are you simply biased and believe that the public deserves harsh punishment but your child should be spared? Or do you believe there is some functional difference between your child and a suspected criminal?
>>
The lack of discipline given to children coincides with the rise of numales, feminists, and people who think men can turn themselves into women.

>spanking is abuse!
>now excuse me while i administer puberty-blocking hormone supplements to my mixgendered demisexual offspring
>>
>>31578624
I went to school with a grill who looks just like that
>>
>>31579722
by the very nature that I am I would care about my genetic continuance. Yet under no natural reasoning I should care about criminals. If you wrong me I will wrong you worse. I have no superior complex that forces me to take responsibility to train you to become a better human.
>>
>>31579973
So you're basically defending your blatant bias, you agree that punishment of criminals is wrong, you just don't care. So you're some sort of highly apathetic SJW?
>>
>>31580015
I don't have to "defend my bias." It's a superior trait, therefore it'll defend it's self.

Punishing criminals is justified. I do not support the government wasting my money raising your failures. Honestly, prisons absolutely should be profitable. "you cost society, now you'll pay society."

As far as being a social justice warrior? Nah. I've never once participated in publicly shaming someone and wouldn't.

>40% of all prison inmates are niggers, good luck raising them into productive members of society.
>>
>>31580176

>Punishing people who commit wrongs is justified! As long as it isn't *my baybee* because he's better than everybody else.

BLM called, they want their "progressivism" back
>>
>>31578795
What the fuck are you on? Can i have some?
>>
File: 1436723627270.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1436723627270.png
89KB, 399x382px
>>31578243
>>
File: stirner shiggy.jpg (157KB, 992x880px) Image search: [Google]
stirner shiggy.jpg
157KB, 992x880px
>>31578530
>implying morality is real
>>
>>31578169
> Be at an outdoor range with my dad when I was 13
> Shooting his 74
> He's breaking in his new .338 so he isn't paying me much attention
> Fold up the stock
> Grip it somali style, with it hanging at my hip
> go ham and shoot up a bunch of grass and the 50 yard sign
> both fudd SO and my dad start yelling at my dumb ass

I'm honestly surprised my dad even let me touch airshit with all the autistic shit I did with guns
>>
>>31578795
I thought I was the only one who thought shit like this. Every time I have a close call, I know an alternate reality version of me just got fucked over hard...
>>
>>31580699
Also my story
>be me and want my first glock
>go to fun store
>see 10mm glock 29
>must have
>buy that and 500 rounds to run through her
>go to range
>of coarse El glock0 runs flawlessly for 500
>decide well I got some 45 and my Les Bar might as well put some down the pipe
>bring up gun
>half way on target I NG down range to the left
>dunno maybe I hit the left rear wall too
>damn glock trigger got me too used to a shit pull
>pack shit up and acted like nothing happened
>luckily the RO didn't see me
>>
>>31578289
>Children learning that breaking the rules is followed with proper punishment.
>this is somehow bad
You're such a fucking faggot anon. It's parents like you that always raise snotty little shits, all the while patting yourselves on the back. Gtfo
>>
File: funny1.jpg (256KB, 700x1052px) Image search: [Google]
funny1.jpg
256KB, 700x1052px
>>31580226
Daddy didn't love me, the post.
>>
>>31579466
Fucking pussy
>>
>>31579618
Fucking thank God there's an actual parent in this thread.
>>
>>31579738
I like you
>>
>>31580917
Thank you! Holy shit i was starting to think everyone believes that special snowflaking your child through life is a great way to end up with a planet full of assholes.
>>
File: 1475199070390.jpg (33KB, 319x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475199070390.jpg
33KB, 319x300px
>>31578514
it depends on if you have enough food to survive
>>
>be very young, 8-10
>eurofag, but grandad had a bolt action rifle with a scope
>when he's doing his daily siesta, I go in the garden and take the rifle
>it's was just a bit smaller than me, still way too big for me though
>I take it and lay myself in the in a spot in the garden where I could see the streets (approx 100 metres away)
>After a while, some young woman parked her car at the other side of the street
>I keep looking at what she does thought the crosshair with a loaded rifle
>I aim at her
>she closes the car with her keys (no wi-fi keys back then)
>at this moment her head is right in the middle of the crosshair
>I have this enormous feeling of power and excitement, hard to explain. I really felt all powerfull and deciding over her life.
>feeling of thrill expands when I rub the trigger
>gently push in the trigger
>not enough to make it shoot though
>I aim at her head all the way untill she dissapears into her home

I instantly brought the rifle back to it's place and didn't touch it untill the next day, where I shot a pidgeon from the same spot. Isn't a good story though

I was fully aware I almost killed that women, I was litterally shaking with adrenaline. Haven't told anyone in real life, because I know how wrong it sounds. But it's the truth.
>>
>>31581569
I dont think you should own guns tbqh
>>
>>31581569
christ anon, you should get some help
>>
never spanked my kids becuase i remember hopw fucking terrified i was when my dad spanked me. i never felt like i was being punished for something i did i felt like my dad hated me
whne my kids fuck up they lose their phones and consoles. works like a charm kids are so addicted to their technology. taking away their phone is like taking away their social life.
when they were too young for tech if they fucked up they went in time out.
promised myself if they ever hit another person without provocation id beat their ass though.
never had to do it thankfully
>>
>>31584022
I got spanked as a kid and I always knew it was because I was being punished, not because my parents hated me. I honestly see nothing wrong with spanking a kid as a punishment. Spanking and beating/abuse are two different things.
>>
>>31578604
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.