[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1x Bradley M3 IFV Vs. 4x M4 Sherman medium tanks Open field,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ifv vs shit medium tanks.png (496KB, 800x274px) Image search: [Google]
ifv vs shit medium tanks.png
496KB, 800x274px
1x Bradley M3 IFV

Vs.

4x M4 Sherman medium tanks

Open field, no support, full armament, earliest Bradley, most up-to-date Shermans. Bradley does not have mechanized infantry, this is about the vehicle's combat capabilities only. Engagement distance is 5km, vehicles can move.
>>
The hidden hunter-killer RPG teams that wandered into the simulation
>>
Does the big b have its tow compliment? or just the bushmaster?

either way im still gona say the bradley. modern optics and engagement speeds. being able to shoot while moving.
>>
>>31577679
Bradley would run circles around it while hammering down that 35. The Bradley would win by speed alone, it would be too fast for any good shot to be made by the Sherman. And rate of fire would just be devastating compared to the Sherman's load time
>>
File: 1474817868041.png (157KB, 326x323px) Image search: [Google]
1474817868041.png
157KB, 326x323px
>>31577679
1 underage anon posting his retarded scenario on /k/ without the faintest idea of what combat is like
vs
/k/'s active janitor too busy eating hotpockets to moderate board quality
>>
>>31577713
Yes, you're right, should have just made another AR thread because fun is for underages apparently
>>
>>31577769
However amusing you find your own mental diarrhoea, the rest of us aren't much keener on dealing with it than we would be about dealing with any actual diarrhoea of yours.

So please, keep it to yourself.
>>
>>31577785
> Instead of going to threads I like, I'll shit up some that I don't!
Go back to /v/.

And please, tell me what YOU would prefer to see instead.
>>
>>31577785
not OP, scenarios like thsi is better than 5 shermans vs 1 tiger crap. Also, another fuckign AR thread would be more boring than this crap because it would be the same shit.

OP at least thought of a new scenario.
>>
>>31577679
That's not even a fight. Bradley can just hide in the distance, spot early with thermals and use TOWs. Or it could just fire on the move whilst outmaneuvering the Shermans. There's no way the Shermans would survive that encounter.
>>
File: M51-Isherman-latrun-1.jpg (159KB, 1115x788px) Image search: [Google]
M51-Isherman-latrun-1.jpg
159KB, 1115x788px
>>31577679
>1x Bradlee earliest variant used
so ODS type
>4x Shermans most up to date variant
so the Isreali shermans with the 105mm guns

this scenario would slightly favor the Shermans with their updated weapon systems and equipment. however a fully updated Bradlee would indeed likely knock out all 4
>>
>>31577785
>>31577713
hide the thread you fucking moron
>>
>>31577679
how about vs 4 pershing?
>>
>>31577713
Boards should be self moderating, this is 4chan not reddit or arfcom. If you don't like the thread then spam it to oblivion or hijack it.

Stop crying for help from a higher authority.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.