[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hur dur ak47's aren't accurate" AR15fags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

"Hur dur ak47's aren't accurate"
AR15fags on suicide watch!
>>
>>31574995
So where'd the other 27 end up?
>>
>>31574995
>babbys first AKOU vid
So i see you found AKOU, before you start spamming their vids everywhere, just know, we've seen most of them

Also, anyone who says "x gun is inaccurate" is a no guns and should be ignore. Accuracy is dependant on the shooter.
>>
>>31574995
>>31575219

Practical accuracy is a combination of shooter's skill and mechanical accuracy of the firearm. A milled AK pattern with good fit and quality craftsmanship can shoot groups like that. The stamped AK is inherently less accurate than some rifles due to trunnion flex.
>>
>>31575287
the OP pic is a stamped AK tho. According to you only a milled AK can shoot groups like that. Where is the inherent loss of accuracy?

Also, why the fuck do you trip you faggot? did mommy and daddy not give you enough attention growing up? Were you the classclown in school because you loved the attention even tho everyone thought you were a dipshit? Do you keep the trip because maybe people will remember you?

Fuck off back to whatever containment board/thread you crawled out of with all the other problem children with social disorders
>>
I have a converted saiga that kills a clay pigeon every time at 300 yards.
Seems to perform adequately for the intended purpose.
>>
>>31575327
It's a 3 shot group. Accuracy should be measured as an average of multiple groups, the larger your sample the more valid your conclusions.

But anything can be accurate with enough tuning. The question is what do you need to do to get the result you want, at a price you're willing to pay, reliably.
>>
>>31575366
It's a 5 shot group
>>
>>31575287
Trunnion flex?
>>
>>31575384
Regardless.
>>
>>31575327
Your anecdotal evidence has been noted, see me again when you understand science.

>>31575398
A stamped AK functions with the barrel mounted via a forward trunnion reinforcing the stamped receiver, as it fires the trunnion flexes, thus creating a lower incidence of repeat performance compared to the more rigid milled pattern.
>>
The AK accuracy issues have less to do with the AK and more to do with the shitty ammo people tend to use in them. Also the very rainbow like ballistic arc.
>>
>>31575602
>forward trunnion reinforcing the stamped receiver
Have you even touched an AK?
The trunnion is for mounting the barrel, it is beefy and will not be flexing. Since the sights are also mounted on the barrel every shot is perfectly repeatable.
>>
>>31575177
f
i
r
s
t
best post
o
s
t
>>
>>31575662
goddammit
>>
>>31575632
Everything flexes, there's no magical size at which materials become perfectly rigid. Also, the mechancel accuracy of a firearm is related to more than just the barrel.
>>
>>31575632
>The trunnion is for mounting the barrel, it is beefy and will not be flexing. Since the sights are also mounted on the barrel every shot is perfectly repeatable.

Yeah that's not even remotely true. Observe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeeeFxA_9nA
>>
>>31575219
>Accuracy is dependant on the shooter.

It's a big part of it, but certainly not the only part.
I can shoot 1 MOA with almost all of my rifles all day long, but when I start shooting my 91/30 with a pristine barrel and perfect crown I start shooting 10 inch groups. I have no clue what's wrong with that piece of shit, but it sure as fuck isn't the dumbass pulling the trigger.
>>
>>31575746
Float your barrel and slow down.
>>
If you have to cherry pick, then your argument is shit
>>
>>31574995

I like AKOU but I can't help but feel they shill primary arms way too much.

While I'm thinking about it, is there a 3x prismatic scope for the 7.62x39 beside primary arms?
>>
>>31575348

(you don't)
>>
>>31575714
>1 MOA with almost all of my rifles all day long

Unless you only buy match ammo (and got lucky) or handload everything for accuracy, no you fucking don't. Why do people lie about this shit? You could have said, all of my other rifles will shoot MOA with the right ammo when I do my part, but no, they have to go and make ridiculous claims like this shit because all the other faggots on the internet claim the same thing.

If you're buying surplus or bulk ammo you can expect at least 3 MOA of variance from the ammo alone. Slightly better ammo may get down to 2 MOA, to consistently shoot 1 or sub-MOA reliably you need ammo that can actually do that in your rifle.

"MOA all day every day" is the quickest way to spot a motherfucker who shoots little and talks a lot.
>>
>>31578677
Dubs speak truth
>>
>>31578677
Maybe all his other firearms are sub moa guns? Probably not but maybe.
>>
>>31578677
Just realized I missed, this comment obviously refers to
>>31575746

>>31578708
It's remotely possible if he has 2 other guns and only shoots match ammo, but no, this is the type of motherfucker who claims his PSA AR shoots .5 MOA with Wolf Gold for god knows what reasons.
>>
How many thousands of dollars did you have to pump into that before it shot like an entry level ar?
>>
>>31574995
I don't think anyone that knows anything about firearms thinks that AK's are inherently inaccurate.
>>
>>31575177
but there are five shots on the plate
>5 + 27 = 30?
>>
>>31578969
only bit is that it rattles, but that can be offset with enough tapco.
>inb4 ivan.
>>
>>31575327
>According to you only a milled AK can shoot groups like that.
Stated or implied nowhere in the post

>Also, why the fuck do you trip you faggot?
And yet YOU go on to scream for attention instead of just ignoring the trip or blocking it.
>>
>>31578956
>Entry level AR
>sub-MOA

Are AR kids this delusional?
>>
>>31581333
>He hasn't bought his museum grade 33 round tulapurplemags yet
>>
>>31583131
I hope he means 2-4moa like every other service rifle.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.