[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I might need to be put on anti-psychotics for schizo symptoms.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 11

File: pIQnug4.jpg (93KB, 352x360px) Image search: [Google]
pIQnug4.jpg
93KB, 352x360px
I might need to be put on anti-psychotics for schizo symptoms. How badly will this affect potential gun purchasing/ownership? I live in CT btw.

Either way, fuck the people who fuck it up for the rest of us. To all the fags who say "hurr durr we need MENTAL ILLNESS control" I bet you'd be more likely to shoot up a school or kill yourself than me.
>>
Only mentally ill people shoot up schools though
>>
>>31570298
Just don't tell anyone.
I used to smoke hella weed and have a medical marijuana card and when the question came up evertime I bought a gun i was like
> Who me? Lol no no
>>
>>31570304
I'm not saying they don't. I'm not one of /those/ mentally ill people though.
>>
>>31570298

I don't know about CT but any state that isn't ran by fucking retards won't care unless you've been institutionalized.

If outpatient, you should be crystal clear.
>>
>>31570318
yes you are
>>
>>31570338
I was admitted as a minor. Only for a week though and it was because I did something relatively radical to garner attention for my issues. Besides that it's just been on-and-off outpatient.
>>
>>31570298
We're going to need you to stay away from guns. Unfortunately your state may or may not adequately report Mental Health issues through the proper channels to properly deny the purchase of a firearm. Freedom only works with personal responsibility and you now have a responsibility to society to avoid weapons.

Even if you feel you're currently no danger to others, anti-psychotics and whatever other drugs they end up to handle the side effects of those anti-psychotics can cause irrational and dangerous behavior. Going off those medications also causes problems.

Don't worry about how it affects your ability to purchase firearms, just make a rational and responsible decision to admit that you owning firearms is a bad idea.
>>
>>31570356
Don't know if you're too retarded to understand the point of the forward slashes in that post or if you just want me to tell you what I stated in the OP.
>>
>>31570298

I'm glad you won't be able to own guns
>>
>shall not infringe
But these people shall be infringed upon lmao.
All this does is makes it so mentally ill will not want to get checked out if they want guns
>>
>>31570298
>Either way, fuck the people who fuck it up for the rest of us.

Don't be one of those people then, get help and maybe some day you will be able to own firearms without being a danger to yourself or others. Especially when beginning or changing treatments, mentally ill people shouldn't have firearms. I'm sure you would agree with this when you aren't the mentally ill person, don't be a hypocrite.

>"hurr durr we need MENTAL ILLNESS control" I bet you'd be more likely to shoot up a school or kill yourself than me.

Science doesn't back that up, neurotypical people don't shoot up schools, suicide isn't an issue that concerns anyone alive. Whether or not the system stops you from buying a gun, you should not.
>>
>>31570372
I've been handling guns since I was in diapers and can distinguish right from wrong no matter what kind of state of mind I'm in.

I'm not the same brand of mentally ill as Elliot Rodger, as Cho, as Lanza, as any of those people, but because I stated I was you categorized me among them.

I MIGHT be put on antipsychs because of how aggravated my symptoms have become recently, and it might not even be schizophrenia.
>>
So much misinformation ITT
As long as you aren't unwillingly committed to a mental institution your 4473 comes back clean as a whistle
>>
>>31570424
>neurotypical people don't shoot up schools
Define 'neurotypical'.

Right before you cry yourself to sleep over how depressed and anxious you are.

Faggot.
>>
File: f0213c.jpg (186KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
f0213c.jpg
186KB, 900x1200px
Fuck you. We do need mental illness control. You people are dangerous, unpredictable liabilities that should either be put down or removed from society. Our current mental health system makes me sick. I used to work around it. It's fucking sick. We let you people out in the streets as long as you promise to take your meds. One of the last patients I worked with was a fucking menace, and they let him out cause he promised to be good and take his pills. Yeah. Then he beat his mother to death with a lamp, and dumped her body on the side of the interstate. I wonder how long it'll take you to fuck someones life up.
>>
File: greatargument.jpg (6KB, 240x80px) Image search: [Google]
greatargument.jpg
6KB, 240x80px
>>31570487
>everybody is the same level of mentally ill
>>
>>31570513
What is this imaginary level system bullshit? If your brain is broken, it's fucking broken. The potential is there, and it's only a matter of if it'll be triggered or not.
>>
>>31570363

>I was admitted as a minor.

Yeah, that might be a problem...

However the good news is that you can get a doctor to waiver that.
>>
>>31570440
>can distinguish right from wrong no matter what kind of state of mind I'm in
You have no way of knowing that, schizophrenia is a progressive disease. And as mentioned, the drugs to treat it can have side effects that make it dangerous for you to have weapons.

>I'm not the same brand of mentally ill as Elliot Rodger, as Cho, as Lanza

No those guys were just autistic, you're schizophrenic, different killers, think David Berkowitz.

>aggravated my symptoms have become recently

See, progressive, you don't know how much longer you can be safe around weapons.

>it might not even be schizophrenia.
Cool, give your weapons to a family member until treatment has identified and stabilized your disorder to the point you can be sure you are safe around weapons.

>>31570478
>Define 'neurotypical'.
Not autistic or any other kind of retarded\ mentally ill.

>how depressed and anxious you are.
Sorry, boss, all the way healthy brain wise.
>>
>>31570540
THIS
>>
>>31570540

>The potential is there,

If we based our political system on this mode of thinking, human rights wouldn't exist.

Fucking faggot.
>>
>>31570298
OP, pls give your weapons to a family member until you get your brain fixed. We don't need more gun control.
>>
>>31570540
You are fucking retarded dude.

Leave this site because I bet you're a faggot LARPer.
>>
>>31570583
The problem is his brain won't ever be fixed. They'll just put him on meds to try and decrease his chances of fucking up.
>>
>>31570612
You seem to be triggered because OP said he might not even be schizo.
>>
>>31570573
Our political system was created when we weren't trying to medicate and integrate the mentally ill and deficient into normal society. A free society requires a level of responsibility and ability from every member to function correctly. When this country was envisioned they did not allow lunatics to run around unrestricted, there were places they were kept and cared for and maybe set to what menial tasks they could accomplish. Not having these systems in place just shifts the burden to the criminal justice system and the cost onto the innocent victims and their families.
>>
>>31570625

Our political system was created when we weren't trying to medicate and integrate the mentally ill and deficient into normal society. A free society requires a level of responsibility and ability from every member to function correctly.

t. communist

I don't owe you or anyone else anything, maggot.
>>
>>31570573
Not that guy, but applying different modes of thinking to different aspects of the world is absolutely crucial to functioning as a human being. You need to be able to have exeptions in rules and sometimes even different rules for different things.
>>
>>31570623
He's obviously got some type of problem. No matter what it is, it is unsafe for him to be around weapons especially when beginning or changing medications. It's possible in the future that with treatment and stable medication or a period of time after medication, he can be trusted to be safe around weapons.
>>
>ITT: OP butthurt his brain is broken HURR YOU ARE MORE DANGEROUS

No one said anything you stupid sperg kys

spergs are the real mass shooter danger desu
>>
>>31570540
>A guy who didn't really develop social skills due to frequent relocation in his childhood is the same as the guy who frequent uncontrollable mood swings, ranging from rage to suicidal depression
ok pal
>>
>>31570318
Crazy people never admit they are crazy
>>
>>31570298
You're mentally ill and I hope they never allow you to purchase a firearm.
>>
>>31570649
He's right though. Individualism is great and should be cherished, but if a small number of people are dragging everybody down, there needs to be some sort of override.
>>
>>31570625
Our politically system was ALSO created when the infant mortality rate was about 30%.

What's your fucking point you mental child?
>>
>>31570338
So you're just an attention seeker... grow the fuck up
>>
>>31570363
>>31570298

CT-bro here.

I quickly looked over the application and theres nothing there about it. However CT is a may-issue state not shall-issue. however I think you're okay cause its been so long.

As long as you weren't committed by a legal board you should be okay.

However,

if you're not memeing right now. You better not shoot my state. We have enough bullshit laws and don't need another autist like Lanza making it any worse.
>>
>>31570667
>OP will be going on meds for schizophrenia and was admitted to an institution as a child

Sure, he's got nothing but bad social skills.
>>
>>31570363
>on and off patient.

its in/out patient you retarded sperg, Don't you dare get a gun.
>>
>>31570669

>Crazy people never admit they are crazy

neither do "sane" people

imagine that huh
>>
>>31570701
>OP will be going on meds
>will be
>>>31570298
>>>I might need
Argumentative skills of a retard, yet OP is the one who shouldn't own guns. kys
>>
>>31570714
Only decent post in this thread so far tbqh

And I'm OP
>>
>>31570649
>I don't owe you or anyone else anything, maggot.

You owe yourself some hooked on phonics lessons or something. Your reading comprehension is limited. I'm not saying that you need to do anything unless you're not capable of meeting the baseline requirements of society (basically don't kill anybody and we're cool), I'm saying you can't let retards and mentally ill motherfuckers run around rampant. Depending on era, these people would have been murdered before weaned off the teat, left in the woods, locked in a shed\ attic, exiled to the wilderness, sent to Australia, locked in a sanitarium of varying levels of comfort, but the cruelest system yet is the current one.

We just tell them that they're just as good as all the other kids, just different and then try to add enough chemicals to make it true. When this fails they kill themselves or a bunch of other people.
>>
>>31570718
What are you trying to say? That people with a clean mental health record are just as insane as someone who's been in an institution and is on meds?

>>31570731
First off, argumentative skill is not a requirement for gun ownership.
Second, he specifically asked how going on meds would impact his chances of owning a gun, aswell as mentioning he's got schizo symptoms.
>>
>>31570744
Like the opinion of some spastic loon matters to anyone.
>>
>>31570761
Second decent post tbqh
>>
>>31570759

>What are you trying to say? That people with a clean mental health record are just as insane as someone who's been in an institution and is on meds?

No, just that isn't a litmus test of who is objectively mentally ill.

As you said, 1% or 100%, all mental illness is the same and should be treated as such. I can guarantee you there are millions of 'mentally ill' people who have never seen any professionals in their entire lives that have varying degrees of dysfunction.
>>
>>31570754
>these people
You do realize "those people" you're referring to are the ones to not seek treatment for their issues and are the ones to be committed violently against their will, right? The truly insane?
>>
>>31570684
That a zero accountability, self-esteem based culture that values feelings over truth is incompatible with liberty. The truth is some people are incapable of function in a civilized society and should be removed, but due to feelings we no longer do that.
>>
>>31570815
>some people are incapable of function
>should be removed
If that's the case, you can gladly do so to me. First, gather a random sample of 1000 people with me included, and from that sample try to identify me after at least a day of extensive study of each individual person and how they act in social situations, or society in general. Then send me to the guillotine, electric chair, whatever. But first of course, you have to find me, the mentally insane one.

Do we have a deal?
>>
>>31570792
I'm not the guy who claimed "a broken brain is a broken brain etc.". However, I do believe that a person who:
>"might be put on meds"
>is suffering "schizo symptoms"
>"was admitted as a minor" due to his "issues"
>has been an "on-and-off outpatient"
Is not in any position to judge his own situation, nor is he fit to own firearms.
>>
>>31570754
>but the cruelest system yet is the current one
Disagree. Homelessness and being a street loon is far less cruel than being made a prisoner for the rest of your life.
>>
>>31570811
Those people are usually easily identified by family, teachers, neighbors, and law enforcement. We just don't have anywhere to put them anymore because it's "inhumane" or "hampers their social development". They used to have all kinds of options depending on the level of impairment, from farms and halfway houses to the full on Hannibal Lecter. Now anything short of convicted murderers are medicated and released eventually no matter how unbalanced they are, because their "human rights" trump common sense.
>>
Meh. The mentally ill are actually less of a danger to others than normies are, statistically. Should we ban guns to anyone that isn't crazy?
>>
>>31570890
>halfway houses don't exist
>medicated and released doesn't include people entering halfway houses et al
You seem to have replaced reality with some kind of right-wing talk radio fantasy.
>>
>>31570883
Like I pointed out elsewhere, there were all kinds of options, a lot of factories and farms would house and care for slightly impaired folks who couldn't manage on their own (those current homeless street loons) and give them gainful employment. When regulations happened these shutdown because they had to start treating these people as regular employees removing all incentive and ability to continue caring for them.
>>
>>31570860
The Thing is, when you own a gun you're basically repeating that test 365 days a year, and this time, the person who we know has a history of mental illness has access to firearms.

There simply is no test to determine the long-term mental stability of people, and since you have a mental history, it's safer for everyone to advise you against ownership. For the good of the community, and for the good of firearm rights across the nation.
>>
File: donttreadonme.png (214KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
donttreadonme.png
214KB, 2000x1333px
>>31570878

Are you familiar with the term "slippery-slope"?

I have never been institutionalized but mental illness is going to be used as a means to restrict gun ownership even more by turning doctors with agendas into judges and you are a naive fool to think otherwise.

I would expect such fear-mongering from leftists but not from /k/.

First they'll come after the schitzos, then they'll come after the manic depressives, then they'll come after that guy who had an episode of mild depression 20 years ago.
>>
>>31570942
A third of the population has a fucking "mental history" el em ay fucking oh.
>>
>>31570945
I know.

This is why I'm advising against OP buying guns, because if he really does snap at some point in the future, the politicians and lawmakers will have even more fuel on their fire.

I simply do not want to risk that.
>>
>>31570487
The mentally ill are both less likely to commit violent crime and more likely to be the victim of violent crime than the general populace.
>>
File: 1408975150291.jpg (224KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1408975150291.jpg
224KB, 500x628px
>>31570942
>For the good of the community

If I hear this phrase one more fucking time on /k/, I will be severely disappointed...
>>
>>31570972
OP has only the slightest bit more of a chance to snap as does the general population. Statistically and rationally.
>>
>>31570860
What's this retard\lunatic shit you're talking about. We don't need somebody just pointing and labeling someone defective after studying a group of folks for a day. We just need to have better options for dealing with the defectives when they arise through the normal means. Also not talking about euthanizing all of the mentally ill, although it's tempting in some cases, like retards that come up with asinine shit like this when they don't have anything productive to add to a discussion.
>>
>>31570965
According to the NIMH, 4.1% of the US population has a "serious mental illness.
If you look at the NIMH statistics for "any mental illness", the numbers are 18%.
Pretty fucking far from "A third".

>>31570999
Yes, but you have to draw the line somewhere. If you don't, you risk running into the very same "slippery-slope" that you mentioned earlier.
>>
>>31570304
FPBP
>>
>>31570487
>You people are dangerous, unpredictable liabilities

>>31570903
>>31570984

So by "you people" you meant normies, right? If you doubt this claim a few moments of googlefu will confirm it.
>>
File: AroundJacks.jpg (33KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
AroundJacks.jpg
33KB, 393x382px
>>31570999
>slightest bit more of a chance

You've never looked at the statistics boss, I used to think like that too until I did some research. The fact is that the mass shootings that cause problems for gun owners are simply not done by neurotypical individuals. It's mostly aspies and folks with brain damage with a few depressives\manic depressives and schizophrenics thrown in. These people are a tiny portion of the population, but commit nearly all of the mass murders. Therefore the chance that they snap is infinitely higher than a normal person.
>>
>>31571118
A few minutes of googlefu shows a bunch of bullshit articles that massage statistics to continue pushing the medicate and integrate bullshit. Actual research will lead to actual facts.
>>
>>31571121
>It's mostly aspies and folks with brain damage with a few depressives\manic depressives and schizophrenics thrown in.
You missed one important characteristic that separates the shooters from the rest of the aspies, the brain-damaged, and the schizophrenics. Anti-social impulses. Which are more common in "normal" people than in aspies, the brain-damaged, and schizophrenics. Statistically, schizophrenics are safer to be around than others. Ditto for aspies.
>>
>diagnosed with OCD & ADD
>can't be trusted with guns because mental illness is all the same

Normie """"""""""""logic"""""""""""" everyone
>>
There's some kind of "special school" for adults in my neighborhood. I see them walking as a group pretty frequently. I'm not worried about them. I'm worried about the "normal" scumbag that lives around the corner and has acted threatening to me and my neighbor in the past.
>>
>>31571167
Bullshit wrongplanet nonsense. Go back to your hugbox.
>>
>>31571167
>Statistically, schizophrenics are safer to be around than others. Ditto for aspies.

Yeah because it's uncomfortable to be around them. So people are less likely to be around them.
>>
>>31571180
>>diagnosed with OCD & ADD
Those probably aren't a concern, but are often comorbid whit Aspergers.

as is saying bullshit like
>Normie """"""""""""logic"""""""""""" everyone

So, yeah you shouldn't own firearms, and depending on how advanced the symptoms are would likely be happier on a farm somewhere where they took care of your needs than having to be in society.
>>
>>31571158
>a bunch of bullshit articles
The cry of the science denier. Hear, as he dismisses evolution as "just a bullshit theory". Watch, as he denies race differences as "racist science". Spectate, as he denies actual data on violent crime and how race correlates with it but mental illness does not. Step right up, step right up folks. For his next act he's going to show us how climate change is a Jewish lie!
>>
File: 1470164759619.jpg (105KB, 639x745px) Image search: [Google]
1470164759619.jpg
105KB, 639x745px
>>31570298
>Have you ever been adjucated mentally defective or have been committed to a mental institution?
The answer to that would be no with your involuntary commitment as an edgy teen

No guns 4 you sonichu
>>
>>31570298
>I bet you'd be more likely to shoot up a school or kill yourself than me.

Not likely anon. But what ever make you feel better.
If your not a fuck up and stay on your meds than by all means, buy a gun.

The problem is this. Too many crazy people don't like taking their meds.
I know one bi polar guy that looses his shit once a month cause he never orders his meds ahead of schedule and then runs out. He thinks he's fine but the day the meds wear off we can tell.
>>
>>31571223
Did you like working with Nic Cage? Cuz you're building one hell of a strawman.
>>
>>31570298

"Keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally ill" is a Trojan horse because once they do that they can flag all gun owners as mentally ill. It also means that depressed people are more likely to avoid treatment and more likely to suck barrel, which pads their "gun death" stats nicely.

Being mentally ill is no different than being physically ill, and it certainly doesn't mean you're insane (which is very narrowly defined) or mentally incompetent (which is broader but really only applies to retards and people with dementia)

under current law you're only flagged if you're involuntarily committed and it is a violation of your HIIPA rights for anyone to know your medical history without your permission. You should be fine for the time being. That said, antipsychotics are a hell of a drug and I would avoid carrying a gun until you know how they affect you.
>>
>>31571266
Nic Cage is my homedog
>>
>>31570298
what are your symptoms anon

sometimes I wonder if I'm schizo because I worry about Ayy's spooking me at night but usually I only worry about ayy's after I browse /x/
>>
File: 1461438112857.jpg (21KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1461438112857.jpg
21KB, 245x300px
>>31571347
>sometimes I wonder if I'm schizo because I worry about Ayy's spooking me at night but usually I only worry about ayy's after I browse /x/

Not schizophrenic, just underaged or retarded.
>>
>>31571416
not underage or retarded
and even after not browisng /x/ for a while I'll get unnecessarily paranoid about aliens at night

like I wish I could not have this problem
>>
File: 1472288890141.jpg (9KB, 214x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472288890141.jpg
9KB, 214x240px
>>31571475

Just think, if aliens were actually watching you and no one else, you must be really really special.
>>
File: quickanddirty.png (1MB, 3419x1991px) Image search: [Google]
quickanddirty.png
1MB, 3419x1991px
>>31571190

the ones in any kind of institution aren't the issue.
Here's a quick and dirty chart to help clarify things.
>>
>>31571518

So it's the drugs that are causing this, not the illnesses?

Good to know.
>>
>>31571537
In many cases, yes but the data doesn't really support that yet. All we really know is that letting retards and lunatics run around in society causes mass shootings. It may also be that many could be better served without medication and socialization. But medicate and integrate is definitely not working at all.
>>
>>31570815
Eh. It had more to due with the fact that the places they where being pUT where overburdened, understaffed, underfunded, sometimes laced with bad therapeutic policies and treatments, and had sub human living conditions
>>
>>31570363
did a judge order your admittance?
>>
>>31570298
Slightly personal question and you may have left, but OP have you had a break yet? If you can get into treatment before experiencing psychosis, do it. I've got a friend who went through some stuff and he was told it would have been a lot better off if they could have medicated him pre-psychosis.
>>
>>31571633
This is a great example of feelings trumping reason. Because some issues exist and everyone isn't perfectly happy while being confined for the good of society we release all kinds of dangerous people on to the streets because poorly understood chemicals make them seem safe as long as they keep taking those exact chemicals.
>>
File: a leaf.jpg (29KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
a leaf.jpg
29KB, 267x400px
How are you supposed to tell the difference between untreated major depression and prodormal pre-psychosis schizo?
>>
>>31571670
I don't know what entails a "break".

My "symptoms" are really just OCD but they've been aggravated recently because it became full-on solipsist paranoia.

I'm pretty sure I haven't had a psychotic break yet though.
>>
>>31571792
OP here, the reason I said "might need" in the first place is because my issues could easily be something less dramatic than schizophrenia. So many kneejerkers ITT
>>
>>31571911
Well what are your symptoms
Sometimes I worry about my mental health but I think it's just OCD hypochondria
>>
>>31571869
You'd know if you had full on psychosis, but yeah, gonna wanna keep an eye on that, I'm sure it's been mentioned, but the average first age for a break is 24, it's a degenerative disease.

>>31571911

If you were mostly\ perfectly healthy psychologically and were about to start a dose of psych meds (possibly for treatment of a persistent pain disorder or something or chantix) I would suggest removing\ securing weapons until you were sure about side effects, your symptoms just make that a better idea.
>>
>>31570487
>mental illness control
The problem with it is it is extremely easy to abuse - just ask Soviets who used to do that with their dissidents. Any normal person, no exceptions, will exhibit some symptoms that, with some minimal bias and prejudice, can be construed as mental illness, and good luck proving otherwise. It's called "selective enforcement". Akin to the whole fucking rush hour highway moving at 80mph and one person getting a ticket for speeding because a cop in an unmarked police car didn't like his "Fuck the pigs" sticker.
>>
>>31572145
This isn't an issue unless the medical system is under political control. There is also the court system to protect the rights of the people. We're getting close to a system where such abuse is possible, but we're not quite communist yet.

We definitely have some work to do to restore the republic, but a good enough first step would be dealing with the mental health problem before it's used as an excuse to infringe further on the essential liberties of the citizenry.
>>
>>31572145
You're not wrong. I completely understand and I'll even go so far as to say that I agree with you. However mental illness is a plague on our society that our current system is failing to address. And this has very real and devastating consequences for many people and their families everyday. I don't have the perfect solution, else I could probably be a very rich man but something needs to change. This shit now isn't cutting it.
>>
>>31572270
It is already an issue in California. Look up AB-1014.

For the lazy, it allows someone to file a petition requesting that the courts give you a "gun restraining order" that bans you from owning, purchasing, possessing, or receiving funs or ammo. Even when you've committed no crimes and done nothing wrong.
>>
>>31572435
>it allows someone
Family and law enforcement from what I see not a doctor.

>"gun restraining order" that bans you from owning, purchasing, possessing, or receiving funs or ammo.

From my reading it's temporary or requires a hearing. In all cases a judge has to be involved to issue it. It's a shit law, definitely, but not seeing too much of a difference from a normal restraining order, which will often require firearms to be surrendered.

Seems like a pointless feel good law that does nothing, so typical California bullshit.
>>
>>31572145
There's middle ground here anon. You can have legitimate care for mental ill without going full soviet-tier gulag
>>
>>31570298
Many gun owners take medicine for mental illness. Antidepressants are especially common. Under current law, it won't be a problem for you.
>>
>>31570363
>on-and-off outpatient

'Outpatient' means when he can squirm out of the restraints.
>>
>>31570298
Legally if you've ever been inside of any type of mental institution you can't buy a gun. Just go to armslist and have private trades
>>
>>31570487
Thanks to the DSM5 EVERYBODY has a mental illness.
>>
>>31570298
If your symptoms are bad enough to require anti-psychotic drugs, you shouldn't have guns. Maybe you're ok now, maybe you'll be ok for a while on the drugs, but the fact is that there is a risk of the symptoms worsening or for you to suffer a psychotic break. It's important that you understand this isn't a judgment against you personally or a statement that you're "crazy" it's just the objective reality of the situation.

Honestly, how fucking selfish can you get? Jesus.
>>
>>31570304
But they do it while all hopped up on drugs to "treat" it...
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.