[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone had the "pleasue" of meeting anyone from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: cmm-militia-group-photo.jpg (499KB, 1229x746px) Image search: [Google]
cmm-militia-group-photo.jpg
499KB, 1229x746px
Has anyone had the "pleasue" of meeting anyone from a Milita?

Is it just me, or are most just loud, obnoxious faggots jerking off to the thought of red dawn and collapse of the U.S. government?

Militia stories?
>>
>>31568780
Yo, militia of one
AMA
>>
>>31568780
Organized militias are 99% atf and other assorted alphabet agencies doing string operations and 1% Nam vets who just want to go shooting and they don't like the nearby ranges.
>>
>>31568930
>String
Is that the advanced version of the honeypot?
>>
>>31568949
Reverse honeypot. Instead of getting laid, betraying yourself, then getting arrested. You betray yourself, get arrested, and never get laid because she always has an excuse.
>>
>>31568780
There's a reason Washington hated militias. Their a bunch of jackasses in military cosplay who want the respect soldiers normally get without doing anything to earn it. They should all be raped.
>>
>>31568780
We're better off with just making gun safety and rights awareness more common place. Get as many people to exercise their rights as an American to bear arms and make it a common place and socially acceptable thing and when shit hits the fan, there's your militia right there.
>>
File: badass.jpg (30KB, 800x368px) Image search: [Google]
badass.jpg
30KB, 800x368px
I once had the displeasure talking with a so-called Michigan Militia "sniper" on the train to Chicago. He found out I was a veteran and decided to fill my ears with his bullshit. He said he was a recruiter for the militia implying that I ought to consider joining. I told him that I can't believe he's proud enough about the Michigan Militia to talk about about it in public. Then he started bragging about how he's such a good shot that he can shoot the top of this pine tree he points at out the window. I tell him that, that's about 100 yards and no sniper would brag about hitting that distance because nearly everyone can do it. Makes me wonder if you surveyed members of the Michigan Militia, how many would tell you that they're snipers? Everyone wants to be a sniper.
>>
>>31569063
Asking about external ballistics is usually a pretty good way to figure out who is bullshitting.
>>
>>31568982
What if rape was part of the induction test? No, I won't elaborate on specifics and no, it isn't what you think.
>>
>>31568949
That's what phone thinks sting is.
>>
>>31569199
But who was phone?
>>
>>31569205
Stephen Tyler from aerosmith
>>
>>31569190
Did you have to rape the militia to join?
>>
>>31568780
>all that inbreed looking people
Yup, sounds about right. That's the type of photo that gives fuel to the libtards. I would rather go that starbucks in jew york than pass a day with those retards.
>>
>>31569237
No, you have to defeat the rapist.
>>
>>31568982
Washington hated militias
You listed why you hate them, and you're not wrong. Washington hated them because they were generally useless in rank-and-file musket volley warfare.
>>
>>31569303
Out-rape the raper?
>>
>>31569312
Incorrect assumption. Good militia have sound morals and a zealous but discerning application of them to extreme situations, ABS.
>>
>>31568930
>Organized militias are 99% atf and other assorted alphabet agencies doing string operations and 1% Nam vets who just want to go shooting and they don't like the nearby ranges.
>What are State Defense Forces
>>
>>31569312
More like a homosexual wrestling league except winning and losing actually matter.
>>
>>31568780
Michigan volunteer defence force, familia. Based state militia.
>>
>>31569342
Mostly a bunch of underfunded disaster relief and search and rescue groups directly employed and operated by government entities.
>>
>>31568780
The State Defense Force or State Guard is the militia where your looking for OP. Those are he guys that aren't federalized like the National Guard and only respond to the Governor. A lot of American private militias are fucking jokes with no organization what so ever
>>
Just go join the Reserves or the National Guard or something holy fuck americans are retarded
>>
>>31569361
That's why you gotta organize fund raisers fám. Win hearts and minds of the locales.
>>
File: 1462086706115.jpg (27KB, 508x566px) Image search: [Google]
1462086706115.jpg
27KB, 508x566px
>>31569063
>friend was a DM
>some militia fudd literally went "heh... for the people who aren't good enough to snipe..."
>>
>>31568780
The one in the back with the leaves on his hat. Definitely and operator operating operationally.
>>
>>31569407
Fuckin fudds, don't they know modern sniping evolved out of trench warfare dms?
>>
>>31569432
Are those leaves plastic?
>>
>>31569407
Yep, if you can't sniper, you're definately the dungeon master.
>>
>>31569205
mom was phone
>>
>>31569407
Knew 3 from my unit that went to that school. 2 were average in slightly better out. The other was scary going in and faster going out. All 3 and your friend did more than that contemptuous fudd who I would wager has an extra 100 pounds
>>
>>31568780
>Fucking 10 year old kid can have a gun and be in a militia
>Even mention militia here and you get fucking put on a list

wow
>>
>>31568930
I love the stories about militias getting busted and like 2 people go to jail because literally everyone else was in ATF/FBI/Sheriff's Office and didn't know all the other guys were cops too
>>
>>31569485
Be a deployed vet get put on a list
>>
>>31569485
Remember, you're not making a militia, you're making a disaster preparedness group.
>>
>>31569526
outdoor enthusiast club
>>
>>31569199
Nah man, Sting is that rock guy
>>
>>31568780

My wife is from the deep south. Most of her family are retired military who still plays military with their lil militia. I'd not be surprised if they were on some fbi watch list.
>>
>>31569558
And it's not a militia compound, it's a gay nudist campground.
>>
>>31569455
kek'd and check'd
>>
>>31568780
>that guy that's about to shoot himself in the foot
>>
>>31570297
I kinda wonder how that girl on the right feels considering only she and the old guy in the center don't look like the obnoxious militia type.
>>
>>31570342
I bet she feels like she'll get raped by one of her comrades if they spend any amount of time together in shtf
>>
>>31568780
I've met a couple here and there but talked mostly about regular people things instead of muh opperations and wut company are you in and muh FTX. It was fine.

They joked I was an independent and I told them to speak louder into my mic.
>>
>>31570542
C'mon now, only half of them look like they'd try to rape her and two of them look like the type to have trouble getting it up. Foot Shootin' Party and Plastic Leaves also look like they'd try to cornhole the kid and Farrah Fawcett Hair too.
>>
>>31568780

Modern militias bother me because there's nothing flawed about the concept of militias...their execution is just god-awful. I really want to see just one "militia" today that's made up of guys that are actually in shape.
>>
>>31570587
>speak louder into my mike
Kek, that's a good one
>>
>>31570642
>Implying she wouldn't wind up a crying weezing fuckdoll strapped belly down to a coffe table in their bug out location and slowly accept her fate with a thousand yard stare
>>
File: ZQXMOWOIQW18qKLE_1j2-4z8o.png (88KB, 824x507px) Image search: [Google]
ZQXMOWOIQW18qKLE_1j2-4z8o.png
88KB, 824x507px
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.