[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK guys I have a question that I can't seem to get a clear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

OK guys I have a question that I can't seem to get a clear cut answer on. So from time to time I get angered by something or someone and I start to get what I can only describe as war visions. And I've never been in a war, now do I play any war games involving the kinds of graphic scenes I see. What do I do? Is there a name for it? It also goes away after my anger has gone, like it never happened.
>>
>>31567628
explain these "war visions" in detail pls
>>
>>31567628
Churchill was a mobster, I knew it.
>>
>>31567639
This.
>>
>>31567628
I get the same thing... Most of the time I'm not even angry.
>>
>>31567639
OK. So usually when I get angered I go through the usual therapy stuff. Sit in a place no-one is going to bother you and listen to my music type deal. Well when I do and I'm angered I sometimes get trapped in these visions. I imagine my platoon of men that are with me, rushing the battlefield into enemy fire. Bombs exploding around us, planes ripping the earth apart as they fall. Burning buildings and people getting shredded like they've been in a wood chipper. If I go too far, I end up alone. I'm walking the streets of some decimated city with nothing but waste and ash, body parts rotting in the streets, roads cracked and battered from war, children hanging from lamp posts now bent from shock waves. Cars crushed and burned, insects and rodents running amok with no-one around. And it's all in black and white. There's no color and it's dusk all the time there. Further than that provides me a room. Where I'm interrogating a victim of some kind. Jumper cables and battery. Jars of unknown horrors and speculums. The place is surprisingly spotless with fresh paint and flooring. And my lone victim in a ruddy chair made of wood. I'm excited yet calm. As I know this was an execution order but was told to take my time.
>>
>>31567628
Tardrage, get checked.
>>
>>31567781
You need professional help.
>>
Easy, you're a dumbass who pretends to have flashbacks because your life is so dull
>>
>>31567781
Yup, just as I suspected, this is autistic visualization.

Unfortunately they no longer provide safe housing for your type, but get whatever psychiatric treatment you can and avoid any type of weapons.
>>
>>31567781
2 things are going on here and there is only 1 solution you are either
A) autistic with a pretty good imagination/coping mechanism and rather normal anger issue
B) a ticking time bomb of violence towards others

only solution is tell all these things to a PROFESSIONAL therapist and not a bunch of morons on an Icelandic whale blubber carving appreciation forum
>>
>>31567803
Funny thing is I've already been to therapy for a few years and had to drop him because I went out of state and they closed my case. But I'm grateful for the help I received. I can function a lot better now and it was worth it. The only time this happens is when I'm angered, and I have thick skin. It takes slot to get me there and most things I can brush off pretty easily. But every now and then something or someone pushes the wrong button. I just wish I wasn't stuck with living like this but it's better than nothing, I was just wondering if anyone here knew if there was a word or phrase or something that describes it better than I do.
>>
File: AroundJacks.jpg (33KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
AroundJacks.jpg
33KB, 393x382px
>>31567877
>A) autistic
>B) a ticking time bomb of violence towards others

We heard you the first time.
>>
>>31567887
yea its called this:
>>31567877
A) autistic with a pretty good imagination/coping mechanism and rather normal anger issue
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.