[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Allright /k/, heres a scenario for you. You, with a small team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1475598191.jpg (379KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475598191.jpg
379KB, 1080x1080px
Allright /k/, heres a scenario for you.
You, with a small team at your command, have to deal with a bomb scenario. (Counter-Strike style).
What approach do you take, how do you arm yourself and your team, and how well do you think you would handle it?
>>
File: 1462473244891.jpg (57KB, 720x594px) Image search: [Google]
1462473244891.jpg
57KB, 720x594px
>>31556380
Call in artillery, go home in time for tea.
>>
>>31556380
kevlar+helmets, def kits, full nades, 4 m4s 1 awp
2 b 2 a 1 mid
>>
>>31556380
b 6 2 b 6 3 b 6 3 b 6 4 b 6 5 b 6 6 b 1 4 b 4 3 right click
>>
>>31556430
>has to stop terrorists blowing up the place.
>blows it up to stop them
>>
AWP with Desert Eagle, 1 flash bang and 1 smoke nade.

2 M4A1-S with a USP-S each, 1 smoke

2 AUGs or M4A4s

Dust 2

3 a 1 mid 1 b
>>
Op here
You know im talking about it in a real life scenario right? Its not limited to cs gear and dust ii. I was hoping for some thought out responses.
>>
>>31556626
>>31556577
okay, make a thread that isn't obviously about csgo then

that's like calling a ppsh a shotgun then getting mad when people talk about fallout 3
>>
> always full M4 buy or else Mag7 close corner holds
> crosshair is always at headshot level, or uppder chest for Mag7
> only buy armor if you can afford it, fuck what that YouTube owl faggot says
> strafe-aim so you can get sick 180 suprise-ruined kills
> smoke off garage every time

You happy OP? Next time don't put "Counterstrike Style" in your OP, and provide more details so we can actually provide answers.

>>31556577

You're a moron. You do 1 Cat, 1 Long, 1 Window, 1 B Boxes, 1 Dog cage (that place off to the right of B), drop smoke, dog cage mag 7s retards rushing through the smoke, and if either of the sites goes down you rotate immediately.

Seriously OP needs to give us more direction and specifics as to the scenario. Not that I really care anymore anyway.
>>
>>31556715
hey i don't play csgo much, that's just worked for me in the past
>>
I would write out something more in depth so this thread can go as i intended it to, but its 2am so imma just let it die.
Ill try again some other time. (And leave csgo out of it).
At least i got a kick out of the artillery post.
>>
>>31556730

In source? The map hasn't changed much. Personally I find dust II a bit boring, it's well balanced but a simple design. Nuke is far more interesting even if unbalanced a bit. Much more interesting plays and the verticality makes playing CT particularly fascinating.

But if you have a good team you can probably pull off the strat you described. You just need to have good communication. Plus if you play against retards and only send one cross they'll figure B is undefended, and once they rush it you can rotate fast. Plus an AWP mid can watch for the Cat smoke for a cat play and warn them, or sometimes get pick through the doors, or just rush up to doors and get a sneaky beaky pick. I dunno, maybe lower is a better idea.

Where is OP ? I thought he was going to make this thread /k/ relevant again with an actual scenario.
>>
>>31556523
E N G L A N D
N
G
L
A
N
D
>>
>>31556878
>>31556893
nah, looks like he abandonded his own thread.
>>
>>31557285

Oh well. One last bump before I jack off and go to work.
>>
>>31556380
RUSH B
>>
>>31556380
Send few drones.
I aint dying for shit nigga
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.