[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /k, I lurk a lot here and today it's kinda of a slow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Irons.jpg (2MB, 4128x2052px) Image search: [Google]
Irons.jpg
2MB, 4128x2052px
Hi /k,
I lurk a lot here and today it's kinda of a slow day so, let me shitpost about something /k related i guess.
I live in Italy and I'm a sport shooter, and I load my own 9mm and 12 Gauge rounds (slugs), Ask Me Anything I guess?

Will drop some informatives because, the more you know.

First of all, my little stash
And yes, the M60 lacks a trigger guard. Old picture, now it's fixed with an alloy guard and I'm happier than ever.
>>
>>31555756
Pretty cool family pic. Are you regarded as some kind of heretic for the CZ over some flavor of Beretta? Follow up, is that some GP100?
>>
File: jersey-shore-cast-now-today.jpg (208KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
jersey-shore-cast-now-today.jpg
208KB, 1200x800px
>>31555756
What do you think of The Jersey Shore?

Does your gumar make good baked ziti?

Thoughts on gabagoo?
>>
File: Slugs.jpg (754KB, 1306x979px) Image search: [Google]
Slugs.jpg
754KB, 1306x979px
Loadin for 12 Gauge is very rewarding. Since basically the shotgun is a pipe with a chamber and lock, you can propel almost anything that fits in there. So there's a lot of stuff that can be loaded and shot thru a smoothbore.

There are also rifled shotgun yes, but it's really a contraption that works only with some kind of ammo.
It's like having a big bore rifle that shoots slow bullets, while not having a properly working shotgun with shotshells.

Loading shotshells is a easy to learn, hard to master technique since while there are little tools and skill involved, having performing ammo out of your handloads is more difficult than say, loading for pistol where you go for function and quantity.
>>
>>31555799
Beretta's a favourite here for sure, but no one can question that CZs are better range pistols.
A lot of shooters here buys Tanfoglios tho, that are a more sport oriented CZ clones, but i went for the Original.
The wheelgun is a rare (at least here) S&W 617. I shot Smiths 686 but I did not want to go into the .357 route.
Maybe someday a 1911, who knows. Long slide.

>>31555813
Yeah it aired here too, never saw it but I know that we are a meme thanks to that show. But those are not Italians. American Italians are nowhere near what we are in Italy.
I don't know what a gumar or gabagoo is, honestly.
>>
>>31555813
>gabagoo
its gabbagool you poseur wop
>>
is shit expensive in Italy ?
how many for a 9mm round ?
5.56 ?
.308 ?
can you get semi-autos ?
is there a mag limit ?
>>
File: IMG_20160420_171609.jpg (1MB, 1548x2064px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160420_171609.jpg
1MB, 1548x2064px
>>31555856
Well, somehow prices varies a lot.
9mm rounds are priced between 12/15€ per 50 rounds, European makers (Fiocchi, GeCo, S&B, etc).
.223Rem about 50 cent per round
.308 about 1 - 1,5€ per round depends on quality
.22LR about 5€ per 50 rounds box, quality ammo (like SK, RWS). Federal and some CCIs are cheaper.

If you buy at the range, usually you get some discount due the volume they purchase.

Yes we have semiauto. We have mag limits but at the moment i don't know for sure as the laws are changing. I know 5 round mags for hunting long guns, 15 for pistols. Extended mags are available and tolerated for sporting guns, but must be declared.
I have hi cap mags and tube even for the Benelli no problem.
>>
>>31555756
How are the laws there?
What kind of guns are illegal?
What's the process to get them?
>>
>>31555756
>I load my own 9mm
I hope you don't mean Parabellum. Isn't that illegal in Italy?
>>
>>31555849
Gabagool= Capricola
Gumar= Cumare
Jersey Wop accent from the Sopranos. supposed to be descended from the Napolitan dialect.
>>
>>31555944
We manage to have good laws compared to a lot of other places.
Once you get a license (Porto D'Armi) we are allowed to buy and own 3 common guns (best example are pistols unde 6" barrel), 6 sporting guns (ex. long pistol/revolvers and .22LR, .223 rifles) and UNLIMITED hunting guns, like all shotguns are hunting guns and big bore rifles.
To be sure there's a category applied for each weapon as reference
We have some ammo limits that suck dick tho. 200 rounds for short guns, 1500 for long guns and shotshells limits the market heavily.
We can own loading powder tho, 5 Kg max including already loaded ammo.

Wiki has an EXCELLENT article about it, if you want to go deeper in detail
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Italy

>>31555950
No It's 9x21mm. But we refer it simply as 9mm as you can understand.
>>
>>31556021
As for the 9x21mm, can you load it in 9x19mm guns just as easily or do you need to do something to the gun? How are ballistics between both rounds?
>>
File: 80 Anni Nonno 074.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
80 Anni Nonno 074.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31556063
You can't do what you say but you can do the opposite. OAL is the same, just a longer case. Ballistics are almost identical, as loadings and bullet selection
>>
File: boku no Norin-chan 56.jpg (661KB, 1632x999px) Image search: [Google]
boku no Norin-chan 56.jpg
661KB, 1632x999px
>>31555756
You guys trying to fight that idiotic EU´s gun-ban directive in any way?

We Finns seem to be pretty unanimously opposing it, but I´m kinda afraid that "peer pressure" from other countries could end up turning the heads of our otherwise smart politics. Even Swiss gun owners are worried of it, and they ain´t in EU.
>>
>>31556282
Yes, there are some activist groups, and I have to say, thanks for the social media or people here are rather inactive/unknown of the various things happening.
We try to press on our politicians and gunmakers (Beretta holding for example) but these are tough times. Fucking lefties all bootlicking Merkel for those shitty banks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.