[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to buy a semiautomatic M2HB. Where get? What do? Pick related,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Want to buy a semiautomatic M2HB. Where get? What do? Pick related, I live in Massachusetts.
>>
>>31549051
Do you have your class A license?

What shithole town?
>>
>>31549112
Yes, Everett. I'm aware that this place is deep in communist territory.
>>
http://www.jncmanufacturing.com/belt-fed-50s
>>
>>31549245
Any ideas about getting this bitch shipped to MA? Never bought a gun online.
>>
>>31549301
Contact your local FFL that handles transfers.

They'll let you know if you can or cannot. Alternatively check the lists on the state website. If it's on a list, you probably can't get it.
>>
>>31549051
>Don't tread on me!
>Except when you steal half of my salary to pay for Lafoniqua's 8 kids
>>
>>31549051
lol a bernout who wants guns. How cute. Faggot sticker is just icing on the cake.
>>
File: 1444243434601.jpg (258KB, 1075x473px) Image search: [Google]
1444243434601.jpg
258KB, 1075x473px
>>31549051
>>
>>31549051
>flag that symbolizes minimal government ,
>sticker for the candidate that wants the most government

>these people vote
>>
>>31549518
Literally not b8, m8.
>>
>>31549051
Op.. you need to get a jesus fish to round out the faggotry on that bumper
>>
OPlease is clearly bait. How about mini 14's
>>
>>31549745
Nah, one of those dumb fucking Darwin fishes.

It'll fit with his fedora.
>>
>>31549498
no ya goof, a pro-gunner put the gadsden sticker on that person's car
>>
>>31549844
I met this dude from New Jersey, wearing an anarchy shirt and living in his van and looking pretty decrepit, when I went to my innawoods shooting spot in the Cascades with my family. I was scared shitless because of his appearance and him dumping magazine after magazine from his PSA ar15 and mini-14, literally thought he was going to gun us down. Until he came by with the last 15 rounds of .223 and asked if I'd ever shot an ar15 before. Anyway, im telling this because he says his shitty state doesnt allow mini-14's, but he brought one nonetheless to the range there because he bought one in WA state. Guy was chill as fuck,Im never judging a book by its cover again
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.