[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /k/ have any opinions or reviews of the Neos? As someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: beretta neos.jpg (48KB, 840x443px) Image search: [Google]
beretta neos.jpg
48KB, 840x443px
Does /k/ have any opinions or reviews of the Neos? As someone who's getting more and more into the cyberpunkish aesthetics and who doesn't have a .22 handgun yet, I'm tempted - but how do they perform in the field?
>>
>>31546330
>Does /k/ have any opinions or reviews of the Neos?

They're fine. Just as good as any other reputable .22 pistol. And I think they look good.

>but how do they perform in the field?

That's not something you should be asking about any sort of .22 pistol. They're purely plinkers. Range toys or competition shooting guns at best. Not meant to be roughed up and dirty.
>>
>>31546441
id agree with everything he said.

three things off the top of my head: i dont like the saftey placement/lever. it digs into my hand. the grip is a bit small. i know you can get replacements, but its not worth it to me. lastly, i wish the carbine conversions were more affordable and prevalent. they can still be found but at $200+, i might as well just buy another 22 rifle.
>>
>>31546330
The only one I shot was as a rental at a gun shop. It must have been shot to hell because the trigger had a huge creep to it, I felt like I had to pull it all the way back then wait while holding it down for it to fire.
>>
>>31546441
>And I think they look good.
It's a Hi-Point with a futuristic railed barrel
>>
Don't they have some sort of kit that turns it into a long gun?
>>
File: 1475525908887.jpg (45KB, 815x249px) Image search: [Google]
1475525908887.jpg
45KB, 815x249px
>>31546565
I'm not seeing it.
>>
its better than all the 22lr replica guns but inferior to a buckmark or mkiii
my main complains were the sights and ergonomics
trigger was ehhh
>>
>>31546565
In that they're both blowback, but the design is different.
>>
Really unpleasant grip and a little heavy. They function just fine and you can get them for $200.
>>
I have one, wish I got a 22/45 or something instead.
It's really accurate and is easy to take down, but not comfortable at all and with a shitty trigger pull.
Despite me being a Berettaboo, it's on the chopping block of guns I'll sell in the run up to election.
>>
>>31546595
Look up neos carbine conversion kit.
>>
>>31546330
what is the dial above the trigger? Is it to adjust the sights?
>>
>>31548637
It's to adjust how much thrust per squeeze the gun shoots out
>>
>>31548637
it connects the barrel to the frame
>>
Trigger is crap, grip is crap, accuracy is ok, stabbed the fuck out of myself on the feedramp... It would cycle anything I could throw at it though. Much happier with my buckmark camper now though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.