[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So tell me /k. How the hell we are still losing war on terrorism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 20

So tell me /k. How the hell we are still losing war on terrorism? We have technology, numbers, jets n shit... And we still can't beat them? Maybe they are really a CIA plant.
>>
>>31537182
Because we are forced to use ineffective methods in order to not hurt others feelings.
>>
File: 26uyp.jpg (84KB, 809x539px) Image search: [Google]
26uyp.jpg
84KB, 809x539px
>>31537182
the jews only wanted us to stir shit up in the middle east so they could expand. kikes are the enemy of mankind
>>
File: greater israel.jpg (263KB, 461x483px) Image search: [Google]
greater israel.jpg
263KB, 461x483px
>>31537243
pretty much this

their goal is greater israel, why do you think we've fought all the good goy wars in the middle east?

iraq was first, now it's syria. soon it will be iran(if you don't think there's going to be war in iran you're a moron). why do you think they're pushing the syrian refugee meme so hard? israel is going to steamroll through there eventually too and there won't be any young men to fight for syria

http://www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166
>>
>>31537182
because the US aided and armed ISIS and other rebel groups for their chess game
>>
>>31537182
because the issue with these extremist groups are the underlying conditions in the middle east of poverty, disenfranchisement, and the failures of the west to transplant western values of the enlightenment to a society that is still basically feudal.
>>
>>31537182
>How the hell we are still losing war on terrorism?
Jihadi ideology is on the rise due to perceived Western aggression in the Middle East, namely Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Libya, etc. Jihadi/extremist ideology is also very common in the Arabic language on the internet. Islam as an identity is also considered to be chic amongst Middle Eastern youth.
>>
>>31537243
What is the end game for the palestinians? The jews are going to run out of land to take at some point. And then you're stuck with 3 million pissed off palestinians.
>>
>>31537182
Let's just face it, we White people can't win against coloreds. The only real successful wars we've had were against other Whites. Japan would have made WW2 way note bloodier had it not been for the bomb. We barely won against Korea. Vietnam was a mess. Now, we've been in the Middle East longer than anywhere else and we still can't get shit straightened out. Imagine if they had the same technology that we have. They would have ended us long ago. Evidently every other race has our number.
>>
>>31537182
Because we diverted all of our military assets used in the war on terrorism to the drugs and poverty theaters.

Seriously though define "losing".
Against something so nebulous that it can persist through the actions of some failure at life declaring "we did eet for Isis! #yolo #totallystraight" on twitter then shooting up his favorite gay nightclub/street fair in France/mom's book club and considering there is six and a half billion assholes who could do it, I would say it is going pretty well.

/pol/ go home.
>>
>>31537352
>implying (((they))) wont just kill them all
>>
>>31537398
I'm pretty sure if israel killed all the palestinians people would have enough of the jews bullshit and there would be pogroms everywhere

not even the most aggressive media campaign would be able to justify it
>>
>>31537182
Rules of engagement, basically. If we recognized their territorial claims and then killed every single motherfucker within them we could do it.
>>
>>31537416
Trump's policy is that there can't be any lasting peace in Gaza and the West Bank and Israel until the Palestinians stop calling for Israel's destruction. This will never happen so they'll eventually run out of bodies to throw at the meat grinder.
>>
>>31537458
>Trump's policy
Also common sense, can't really peacefully coexist unless everyone recognizes everyone else's right to exist.
>>
>>31537458
The middle east is a complete cluster fuck

The west should just leave it alone and let israel and the arabs settle it themselves. No foreign aid like in the six-day war
>>
File: 1474005006594.png (379KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1474005006594.png
379KB, 600x399px
>>31537243
>this meme again

1946: British land, not Palestinian
1947: Palestinians reject the partition plan and call their big brother(s) to beat up the new boy Jew state. Unfortunately they're utterly BTFO.
1967: Brothers have licked their wounds and come around for round two. Hilariously, they're utterly BTFO again.
1973: For fuck sakes Arabs give it u--oh, they're actually making some gai--nevermind, BTFO AGAIN.

Now, Israel is horribly positioned and US support for her is of questionable value at best (i.e. questionable value to the USA. It's obviously good for Israel.) but that doesn't negate that she holds the land by right of conquest. (Dispute this and you open up wewuzism from Native Americans, Maori, Abbos, etc.)

The true enemy of mankind is Saudi Arabia.

>Ruined most of the progress we were making by destabilizing the world economy by manipulating oil prices in response to the 1973 war.
>Helped to encourage deregulation of banks since Saudi owned dollars outside US control (earned from the higher oil prices) could now be used by international banks anyway, encouraging globalism as we now see it.
>Turned their vast wealth towards spreading Wahabbism across the Muslim world and in particular to Pakistan.
Which in turn leads to
>Help fermenting terrorist ideology so long as it's outside Saudi Arabia, thus retaining political stability within their own middle-age hellhole.
>>
>>31537182
The only solution to the Middle East is not to play.

Alternatively, there are other solutions; but that requires ignoring any sense of human rights altogether.
>>
We're no losing in the slightest. Terrorism continues to exist because if we wiped them out then what would we do? It's more accurate to say that we're hunting them for sport. We pick off the biggest bucks and leave the rest reproduce for next season.
>>
File: 31351.jpg (57KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
31351.jpg
57KB, 500x357px
>>31537910
kike detected, go suck on a babies freshly sliced genitals you inbred swine
>>
>>31538012
Yes, I'm a Jew. That's why I implied America gets almost nothing out of the America-Israel relationship except a headache.

You don't have to be a Jew to support the right of conquest. (Hold on, aren't the Jews supposed to be pushing that sort of Wewuzism anyway? Reparashuns mufugga!)
>>
File: hillary-we-came-we-saw-he-died.jpg (74KB, 600x633px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-we-came-we-saw-he-died.jpg
74KB, 600x633px
>>31537182
>How the hell we are still losing war on terrorism?

The Powers That Be (i.e. Israel and their puppets in D.C.) have no intention of ever "winning" the War on Terror©.

The goal is to create a civil war among Muslims and a never ending conflict with the West, that will be used to justify spending bazillions of American tax dollars and further stripping away our civil and human rights, all to insure Israel's security....
>>
File: Aussie Emu War.jpg (23KB, 403x302px) Image search: [Google]
Aussie Emu War.jpg
23KB, 403x302px
>>31537182

Same way the Aussies lost the Emu war.

There's nothing to be gained from fucking around with a bunch of irrationally violent animals that reproduce faster than you can kill them; better to just leave them alone out in the desert where they can fight each other.
>>
>>31537910
>1947: Palestinians reject the partition plan

"Hay you, GTFO out of your house, we're giving it to this other family."
"What?! No way!"
"LOL, the UN said we can."
"That's bullshit!"
"You're a terrorist!"
>>
>>31538134
>Hey you, give your spare room to us refugees and share all the common rooms, you can keep your bedroom. The UN says this is how things work now.
>What? No way. Get the fuck out, my family and I are armed to the teeth and not afraid to kill you
>Get run out of your own house since the refugees are actually masters of Jew Jitsu
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I MIGHT LOSE A FIGHT AFTER I INITIATED VIOLENCE, THANKS KOJIMA!
>>
>>31538134

arabs and muslims in general invaded there centuries ago anyway.

the jews were jewing about there since the stone age.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 400x298px
>>31538037
fuck off oven dodger
>>
File: 1285810947119.jpg (48KB, 337x361px) Image search: [Google]
1285810947119.jpg
48KB, 337x361px
>>31538179
>AFTER I INITIATED VIOLENCE
>>
>>31538351
Arab states decided to invade the newly created state of Israel. They initiated violence and were defeated.
>>
>>31537182
>Maybe they are really a CIA plant.
bingo
>>
File: rabbi.jpg (152KB, 1130x982px) Image search: [Google]
rabbi.jpg
152KB, 1130x982px
>>31538368
>They initiated violence

>>31538134
>>
>>31537182
It perpetuates the lizard people agenda, therefore it will never end.
>>
>>31537388
It's because we got out of the business of killing everyone, not just the one's that fight. We were pretty decent at that
>>
File: lol, a true Hebrew.jpg (49KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
lol, a true Hebrew.jpg
49KB, 450x600px
>>31538196
>arabs and muslims in general invaded there centuries ago anyway.

Judaism after the Roman diaspora became a proselytizing religion, they eagerly took in any and every convert they could find, to prevent their culture and society from being absorbed by their neighbors and rendered extinct.

Genetic studies (by Jews) shows that the Jews of today are throughly European and that the true genetic descendants of the Hebrews are in fact the Palestinians, who never left the region.
>>
>>31537182
Aside from the /pol/ shit that's rampant in this thread, I'll give it a shot
>In the post-cold war world with the advent of mass international communication and information sharing, terrorists now have means of communication and information gathering that their predecessors had access to, leading to an increase in non-state actors performing acts of terror worldwide
>Coupled with the increase in mainstream media and the rapid dissemination of said media, terror attacks now gain far more attention than they used to
>ergo terror attacks are more effective psychologically than they used to be
>Tangentially, social media is a ripe place for recruitment for extremists and the dissemination of terrorist messages/propaganda
>therefore it is easy for Terrorists to project an images of themselves that is altogether stronger and more powerful than they really are
Take ISIS for example. A bunch of ideologically medieval (these guys think they're the Rashidun caliphate resurgent) goatfuckers who took some territory, killed some people, and managed to put out some videos that show that someone isn't a complete moron at post-processing and suddenly everyone's losing their shit.

Granted, we had a similar perception of Al-Qaeda back when they were all the rage, but in reality these groups only hold as much power over you as you let them. We are not losing the War on Terror by any means, but most of the people fighting and prosecuting it do not properly understand how to fight it. In essence, the phrase "keep calm and carry on" would work best. You let them rattle you, you let them win.

As to whether this is all a CIA game, I highly doubt it. Mainly because despite their near-mythical stature, they're not as good as people make them out to be. Unless they are both universally masterfully intelligent and massively incompetent.
>>
dude, asymmetric tactics are specifically designed to combat huge armies.
>>
>>31538425
Showing up is not an initiation of violence
Standing on someone else's property is not an initiation of violence
Shooting at somebody is an initiation of violence
>>
File: 1399863705375.png (520KB, 513x647px) Image search: [Google]
1399863705375.png
520KB, 513x647px
>>31538663
>Standing on someone else's property is not an initiation of violence

Yes it is, I told you to stay off my goddamn lawn.
>>
>>31538693
I'm not hurting anybody. Not even the lawn. I'm wearing special shoes to avoid damaging the grass.

I'm just standing here, leave me be. What right have you over this land anyway?
>>
>>31538580
To go further, ISIS has existed since before we first invaded Iraq as a branch of Al-Qaeda under the hot-headed Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. They started out as a Jordanian organization before moving over to Iraq, where they caused a bunch of shit but were routinely BTFO whenever they encountered coalition troops. Zarqawi was the guy who really whipped up his section of Al-Qaeda into a bunch of bigger nuts than the others, but regardless he was killed in an airstrike in '06. His successors would go on to re-name the Iraqi branch of Al-Qaeda into the Islamic State of Iraq, which suffered a series of defeats and eventually retreated from doing more overt action until the withdrawal of US troops. I'm guessing that after Zarqawi got whacked and several high members of leadership were similarly taken out, they decided to lay low for a while. All they had to do was wait for a window of opportunity, and that eventually came when the Syrian Civil War started up. The rest is what we already know. I just think ISIS managed to play it smart and bide its time, then try and go all out. Without the presence of coalition troops they ran amok for a while, now due to a combination of Russian/US/Syrian/Coalition bombing and various local counter-offensives they're getting their collective shit pushed in. They're not winning, not by any metric. They just got a little attention before the skies started falling on them again.
>>
>>31538712
This is the part where I get my shotgun.
>mfw I live in Missouri and nobody would give a single fuck if I shot you for "innocently" knowingly trespassing.
>>
war = $$$
terrorism = intangible enemy
middle east shit = proxy war
>>
>>31538751
Careful now, if you fire at me you would be initiating violence.

You know what that means, don't you? All of my friends are going to come in, and they've got Me 109s and Shermans.
>>
File: Palestinian-home-is-demolished.jpg (78KB, 1587x1084px) Image search: [Google]
Palestinian-home-is-demolished.jpg
78KB, 1587x1084px
>>31538663
>Showing up is not an initiation of violence
>Standing on someone else's property is not an initiation of violence

The Jews didn’t just “show up”, they got the UN to declare that Palestinians were to be evicted from their homes and lands under pain of death, with those homes and lands then being handed over to foreign Jewish immigrants.

That absolutely IS initiating violence, there is no way to deny this historical fact (that continues to this day).
>>
>>31539071
Then the UN initiated violence on the Arabs, who in turn took out their frustration on the Jews.

Either way, Arabs were in the end BTFO.

Right.
Of.
Conquest.
>>
File: Israel-Lobby-Mersheimer-Walt.jpg (58KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Israel-Lobby-Mersheimer-Walt.jpg
58KB, 300x450px
>>31539081
>Then the UN initiated violence on the Arabs

At the behest of rich and powerful Jews, who bribed and/or blackmailed politicians into doing their bidding, while using YOUR blood and money to do it (and continue doing it).
>>
"We see, therefore, that War is not merely a political act, but also a real political instrument, a continuation of political commerce, a carrying out of the same by other means. All beyond this which is strictly peculiar to War relates merely to the peculiar nature of the means which it uses. That the tendencies and views of policy shall not be incompatible with these means, the Art of War in general and the Commander in each particular case may demand, and this claim is truly not a trifling one. But however powerfully this may react on political views in particular cases, still it must always be regarded as only a modification of them; for the political view is the object, War is the means, and the means must always include the object in our conception."

"Special Forces doctrine held that if a guerrilla insurgency survives and grows, then it is by definition winning."
>>
>>31537910
>jews dindu nuffin, dey innocent
>its just an accident our borders keep increasing drastically, it self defense!!
>>
>>31537910
also i wouldn't give a fuck about israel doing whatever the hell to the arab inhabitants of the region, what pisses me off is israel's tendrils in american foreign policy and the fact that easily 85% of the american war machine is in service exclusively to israel, it isn't inaccurate to say the United State's Armed Forces is Israel's Mercenary Corps

and ofc it's due to massive Jewish Zionist power in nearly ever economic field, most notably and importantly the Federal Reserve since its founding but that's another issue
>>
>>31539175
>Survives and grows
If by that definition terror has survived, but I'm not seeing ISIS growing anytime soon.
>>
>>31539286
>85%
Alright I'm going to need a source there.
>Israel's Mercenary Corps
Then tell me why we didn't intervene militarily in 1967 or 1973.
>>
>>31539485
>Alright I'm going to need a source there.
we have zero business in the middle east besides israel, zero real interest. 'oil' bullshit, if we were willing to war for oil we would've conquered saudi arabia long ago. terrorism? lel. been 14 years in the middle east and terrorism still alive and growing.

we have boots on the ground right now in the middle east for no reason other than Israel & taking out every other strong state, e.g. Saddam, Assad, Mubarak, Gaddafhi, the grudge with Ahmadinejad etc

>Then tell me why we didn't intervene militarily in 1967 or 1973.
almost did in 1967 until you blew it by attacking an American destroyer in the Mediterranean killing 34
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

plus we were busy bullshitting in nam', and Israel hadn't quite purchased our military yet
>>
>>31539592
Alright slow down there pal, I just asked for a source and two specific incidents.
>We have zero business in the ME
Can fully agree with you there and the assorted points
>Boots on the ground
Again yes mostly for BS reasons but among other things Mubarak didn't matter because they still have a strongman who toes our line, and Ahmadinejad was replaced by a guy who was actually willing to talk to us while still being an effective ruler. Will agree that going full retard with Saddam and Ghaddafi was going to produce terrible results, though I will say that despite keeping their countries in line they were still shitty people.
>USS Liberty
There's not a person on /k/ who doesn't know of that by now, and its part of the reason why I more distrust for the intentions of Israel and their lobbying party in the US. Among other things. Still that does mean that according to you we had minimal involvement when Israel pre-emptively fucked its neighbors.
>assuming I'm Israeli
Born and bred in the US of A mr. /pol/ack, stop jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>31539123
>while using YOUR blood and money to do it
Interesting that they used my money before I was born.

I've never pretended that US support for Israel isn't almost completely unjustified except in pandering to the Jews. What I have stated is that Israel has managed to hold onto the territory she has, which makes it hers by right of conquest. If the Palestinians want it back, they can take it back. That's what they're trying to do by launching fireworks into bus-shelters, but it's not working.

It must also be stated that Britain (who previously had the UN mandate of Palestine) had promised the land to the Jews anyway.
>>
>>31539193
Their borders haven't increased drastically at all. They've actually shrunk since the 70s. (1967 war they took the Sinai peninsula off Egypt, 1989 they gave it back.)

Though again I must reiterate the right of conquest.
>Americans dindu nuffin, dey innocent
>it's just an accident our borders have increased from a few Atlantic states to covering the entire West coast + Alaska, it destiny!!

>>31539286
>also i wouldn't give a fuck about israel doing whatever the hell to the arab inhabitants of the region
Then don't support blatant pro-Arab lies. You can loathe Israel and want it wiped off the face of the planet without immediately defaulting to supporting a bunch of Arabs who Allahu'd too soon and got locked in the cuckshed for it.
>>
File: Hillary-Clinton-shoe.jpg (39KB, 545x325px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Clinton-shoe.jpg
39KB, 545x325px
lol at people implying the war on terror is winnable. An ideology cannot be wiped out by military means, it doesn't matter whether you think the ROE hamper efforts or not at the end of the day nothing is really ever gonna stop socially outcast Ahmed from blowing up a bunch of innocent westerners if he feels like it. Also if you think wiping out all Muslims is a solution go back to the fantasy land of /pol/, the bottom line is that as long as America meddles in the middle east and as long as they let in boat loads of refugees from that region terrorist attacks will inevitably happen and hence the war against it ie."the war on terror" will perpetually continue, much to the benefit of those who started it.
>>
>>31539668
>according to you we had minimal involvement when Israel pre-emptively fucked its neighbors
yes & they don't need help with that, we had already supplied them well enough with state of the art aircraft, ships, etc.

the real indicator is why they have never been internationally condemned for anything, despite all the commonly known shit they've done, not that i care. just that a fat portion of your tax dollars goes to useless shit in a far away desert while our border is gaping open and mass-killing cartels spread their web of influence effortlessly into my state , and perhaps in time yours too.
>>
>>31539695
>who previously had the UN mandate of Palestine
which they conveniently and abruptly "liberated" from the ottomans in the midst of total war against the germans in ww1

want a red pill? the balfour declaration was a backroom deal where Jews agreed to enter the United States into the war on the side of the allies on the condition that Britain obtains ownership of Palestine to use as a Jewish homeland, not far from the time of the founding of "zionism". had the US not entered the war Britain and France would've lost.

also when you hear post-ww1 Germans "blaming" jews on their loss its not that innaccurate, jews were highly influential among labor unions and in the media and began calling strikes & demoralizing propaganda at the worst possible time, 1918 4 years into a long and brutal war. this mostly contributed and led to the Nazi's doing what they did with the Jews in ww2, although there wasn't nearly a conventional 'holocaust'.
>>
>>31539779
>>it's just an accident our borders have increased from a few Atlantic states to covering the entire West coast + Alaska, it destiny!!
The distinction is that israel feigns ignorance and claims innocence. We bought or earned out land.
When sucker punched, we fought to kill. We didn't do it for land.
>>
>>31539878
>which they conveniently and abruptly "liberated" from the ottomans in the midst of total war against the germans in ww1
Right.
Of.
Conquest.

I'm not going to get into an argument about how the central powers were fucked anyway even without US intervention even though it'd probably be far more interesting.

>>31539893
Yeah, you never did anything nasty to any Native Americans. Nothing untoward happened at all. They're all on holiday. Mexico still owns california.
>>
>>31539908
>Yeah, you never did anything nasty to any Native Americans.
They deserved it.

>Nothing untoward happened at all.
That is correct.

>They're all on holiday.
Actually 97+% of them were dead due to disease for over 150 years before westward expansion began.

>Mexico still owns california.
First things first, they drew first blood.
They shouldn't have surrendered if they didn't want penalties for losing the war...
They chose to give up land in exchange for their continued existence.
>>
>>31539908
>Right. Of. Conquest.
right i'm not contesting that you own the land it was given to you, but the means of how you obtained it is unknown to most.
>>
>>31537388
>Africa
I guess the age of imperialism doesn't count. If you're just whinging about the US they've won plenty of wars against non-European powers. I guess your knowledge of your country's history just ends at 1941.

>>31539789
and this, you aren't going to win a war against a philosophy of retaliation with a conventional army. Winning in this case is minimizing the threat by eliminating their potential to organize and dissuading morons from joining their ranks. Blowing them up any time and any where is partially successful. If we took "war crimes" out of our ROE it would help.
>>
>>31539789
>Also if you think wiping out all Muslims is a solution
Seeing as you refuse to recognize a clear solution as a solution, I can reasonably tell you to go back to the sandlot.

>You don't get rid of cancer by ignoring it.
>Cancer doesn't solve itself.
(Its had 12-16 hundred years to do so, and all of it principals bring death upon those who even suggest reformation or disobedience)
>You kill cancer completely or else it returns.
End of story.
>>
>>31539814
>Never been internationally condemned
What sort of rock do you live under? There's never a day goes by that some country or the UN (before you bitch, obviously excluding the US and others) will call out Israel for the shit they do. It happens all the fucking time. Do you not remember the Cold War when the Soviets/Arab states were constantly bringing attention to Israel?
>They don't need help
I never indicated that I support us helping or that they need any help.
>>31539878
>Had the US not entered the war Britain and France would've lost
Debatable. France was on its last legs but Britain was still going at it. Plus, the Germans despite pulling men off the Eastern Front were exhausted after 4 years of war and blockades and weren't far off themselves from kicking it.
>Balfour Declaration
Was almost entirely under UK auspices, where the fuck did we figure into that? There were a plethora of other reasons that Wilson decided on before going to war.
>Germans blaming Jews wasn't far off
Gotte strafe England was made by a German Jew.
>>
Friendly reminder that even Jefferson and Adams realized that some people don't want democracy (the Native Americans, in their case)

The sooner you stop getting involved in the Middle East, the better
>>
>>31540407
Jefferson and Adams also realized that some people don't want other people to have a republic, and that they need to be dealt with.
>>
>>31539908

Crimes.
Against.
Humanity.

But if the Jews want to live there, they can do it on their own dime and spill their own blood and any Jews who try to manipulate the U.S. into propping up Israel, deserve to be executed for treason.
>>
>>31537182
This video will explain everything to you, including who are our Muslim allies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJZRvp6w4wc
Try to ignore those fucking lips, though, HNNGG
>>
>>31537182

It was never meant to be won.

as time changes, the face of "terrorism" will conventionally change to anyone or anything that elites deem troublesome.
>>
>>31540089
>Africa

C'mon bro, they practically defeat themselves. Ever been to Detroit?
>>
>>31538772
Different anon but do you know what Missouri is like especially in the rural countys? It would be a wonder if the investigating deputy didn't bring a shovel
>>
>>31539957
>They deserved it.
So did the Palestinians. Can't hold onto it, can't keep it.

>First things first, they drew first blood.
Same as the Arabs.
>They shouldn't have surrendered if they didn't want penalties for losing the war...
>They chose to give up land in exchange for their continued existence.
I seem to recall that's what happened in Sinai and Golan Heights.

>>31539983
Large swathes seem to be of the view that Israel outright started wars of hostility, instead of opportunistically using wars started by the Arabs.

>>31541735
>>Crimes.
>Against.
>Humanity.
Oh hardly. I mean Israel are cunts, but it's no DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS.

>>31542629
Can't be much worse than mandatory Palestine.
>>
>>31542649
All depends on who is who in examples. Missouri is not as ready to sweep dead trespassers under the rug as Israeli authorities when the trespassers are palistinians but even for rural America they are notable
>>
>>31537182
Well isis is losing

Also the good rebels usa is supporting is wining in syria so guess war on terror is winning
>>
What it boils down to, anon, is that you cannot kill an idea. Regardless of how shitty of an idea it might be.
The fact that western culture is increasingly degenerative and abrasive as a whole just fules this.
>>
Hillary funded them well
>>
>>31542818
>War on terror
>Supporting rebels
>Literally supporting terrorists while claiming a war on terror
Anon...
>>
>>31537182
The West left Syria to smolder. Instead of the rest of EU (pussies) joining up and obliterating the remnants of the jihadi fighters in Syria, they instead insist on letting them stew and occasionally boil over into the rest of Europe.
>>
>>31537910
oy vey
good goy.
>>
>>31537910
>The true enemy of mankind is Saudi Arabia.
Fun fact : the saudis are israel best allies in the region.

What now ?
>>
>>31537199
Fpbp
>>
>>31544193
Kill Saudi Arabia at all costs.

If Israel intervene to protect Saudi, kill Israel.

And if Israel wins, well, right of conquest...
>>
>>31544193
>the saudis are israel best allies in the region.
really?
> Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, a former Israeli defense minister known for his close ties to Egyptian officials, has stated that "Egypt is not only our closest friend in the region, the co-operation between us goes beyond the strategic."
>>
File: Israel yearly foreign aid.png (694KB, 1261x851px) Image search: [Google]
Israel yearly foreign aid.png
694KB, 1261x851px
>>31542649
>Oh hardly. I mean Israel are cunts, but it's no DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS.

Nonsense, if this were Nuremberg, Israeli leaders would be swinging from a rope but because the Jews control our politicians and media, Israelis are actually presented as somehow being the victims in all this.

And again, you’re missing the point; they’re doing it with OUR blood and money, Obama (who the media claim hates Israel) just gave Israel $40 BILLION in American tax payer funded aid (on top of the $3+ billion they get every year).

For a country the size of New Jersey with the population of NYC…
>>
>>31544991
If this were Nuremberg the Jews would get off scot free again because they'd be on the allies side.
>Israelis are actually presented as somehow being the victims in all this.
Maybe it's just the fact I spend far too much time around 20 year olds, but "Free Palestine" is the cool position. Support for Israel marks you as supporting the bad guy.

And again, you're missing the point because ultimately I don't care if it is a war-crime, I don't care of Israel is holocausting Palestinians, I don't give a fuck what happens to Israel or to Palestine - all I care about is that the right of conquest remains intact, and Israel is currently dominating by right of conquest.

Though I'll make the amusing tangent that it's not "Taxpayer funded" at all. Taxation under a fiat currency serves to control inflation, not generate revenue, because now even the workings of currency sound more interesting than "defending" Israel on the basis of anything other than the right of conquest.
>>
File: $40 billion for Israel.jpg (434KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
$40 billion for Israel.jpg
434KB, 1600x900px
>>31545022
>Maybe it's just the fact I spend far too much time around 20 year olds, but "Free Palestine" is the cool position. Support for Israel marks you as supporting the bad guy.

I’m 49 years old, son and I also don’t give a shit about either the Palestinians or Jews but a flat-out lie must be countered and supporting Israel is in fact supporting the bad guys, who are fucking up OUR country in the process.
>>
File: 1407102737736.gif (137KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1407102737736.gif
137KB, 250x250px
>>31537182
because you can't shoot an idea, anon.
>>
>>31537182
The RAND corporation study of how terrorist groups end concluded that the majority end through a state's civil policing efforts. Very few end through miitary means, which can actually help the target groups to grow.
>>
>>31537329
Its not just the failures of the West. Most of the Middle East was communist or socialist at some point. That didn't work out either.
>>
>>31537388
>tfw Vietnam wasn't about stabilizing a country but bleeding resources from communist allies for as long as possible
>>
>>31545190
Link to study? Sounds interesting. I figured many end because the government makes concessions that deal with the concerns made by the insurgent organization and then squeezes the die hards with military, intelligence and law enforcement until they're extinct or a non-threat.
>>
Because terrorism is not a group of people it's a tactic.
>>
>>31547012
Just google how terrorist groups end. Its widely available as a pdf
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.