[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/, How do i into field endurance? such as running and fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (132KB, 1205x721px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
132KB, 1205x721px
/k/,
How do i into field endurance? such as running and fighting endurance, sleep deprivation endurance, more focusing power,pain tolerance, etc etc...
>>
Practice
>>
by training...?

stupid fuck put down the snickers and get to it tubby
>>
>>31531817
>>31531822
yes, running and fighting endurance require training

how about the others? they're more mental than physical, how do you train them exactly?
>>
>>31531939

by training.

how dense are you

OP is, as always. a gigantic fucking faggot.
>>
>>31531939
I've found that it is genetic regarding sleep deprivation. In Ranger school, I was able to remain awake while my buddies were hallucinating or just plain passed out. I saved a number of people from getting major and minor minuses.
>>
>>31531799
Train how you wish to fight. You're probably underestimating what you'll actually need, so do 3x as much. That means once you're to your perceived point of failure, do it again, then do it again. You'll be surprised what the human body is capable of, and typically only the first 10 mins of your workout sucks so you feel like thats your failure point. It isn't. As far as routines go, start running with bodyweight exercises every mile or so, drop and do push-ups, sit ups, planks, pull ups, etc.
>>
most of these are obvious, but pain endurance is different
of course i could just shoot and stab myself, but there are risks involved with that (infection, scarring, etc)
i've tried burning myself, but after a certain threshold the scar became noticeable
i also tried capsaicin injection, but it didn't hurt as bad as i had hoped, and i'm too worried to up the dosage
how do i get the pain without the other effects?
is it just not possible?
>>
>>31532091
Are you retarded? Pain tolerance is mostly mental. It just comes with strength and endurance training. You learn to ignore the suck. You don't actually have to bleed to "build pain endurance". Gtfo edgy kid.
>>
>>31531799
> such as running and fighting endurance, sleep deprivation endurance, more focusing power,pain tolerance, etc etc...
you get better at that if you start running, fighting (there is enough kickboxing), doing that shit while 2 days awake
How retarded are you?
>>
>>31532091
Have you considered boxing or some other martial art? That's one way to learn how to fight through pain.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.