[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>educated, civilized athiests were more fanatical than uneducated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13

>educated, civilized athiests were more fanatical than uneducated sand people who believe that killing americans will get you into heaven

HOW?
>>
>>31524904
>WW2 Japanese
>atheists
You're either baiting or retarded. Or both.
>>
>>31524904
>Japs
>Civilized
>>
>>31524904
>Civilized

Learn history faggot. They were savages.
>>
>>31524904
>educated
KEK
>>
>>31524904
>comfort women
>rape houses
>unit 731
>batan death march
>cannibalism
>nanking
"""""civilized"""""
>>
>>31525096
>>31525047
>>31525028
>>31525025
Worst Koreans get out, don't you have dogs to eat?
>>
>>31525125
OH SHIT! It's another Japanese Warcrimes Denial Thread!

Those bombs not hot enough for you? There's plenty more!
>>
>>31525125
>oh gleat empalol, i commit all the walclimes in youl gloly!
>what? we no make walclimes, kolean dogs lying, nanking peaceful! comfolt women wanted it, look what they wealing!
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 1600x900px
>>31524904
The Japanese are not and never were Atheists, they believed their emperor was a God.
>>
>>31524904
>atheist
>ww2 japs
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>31525125
I thought nipnongs ate doggos

Are the ATF asians?
>>
>>31524904
Tee hee. Babby's first pol thread got ass raped. Psssh nothin personnel, kid.
>>
File: Japanese war crime denial thread.gif (981KB, 1064x589px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese war crime denial thread.gif
981KB, 1064x589px
>>
>>31524904
>atheist

they thought the emperor was a fucking god, they weren't fucking atheists
>>
>>31524904
they belived in god

also they were desperate any one here would be ready to die to protect there homeland if they were desperate

didn't some air comedore ask/say that pilots should be ready to do a kamikazi attack if they needed too
>>
>>31525522
yeah and the nukes fire bombing and the rapes the west commited is all good
>>
>>31525595

Compared to the Japs where rape/murder/pillage/violate laws of war was official order, yes it's good.
>>
>>31525587
>they belived in god

They beleib in multi gods, including the god Emperor
>>
File: HonorabruHistoly.jpg (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
HonorabruHistoly.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
>>
>>31525016
>>31525025
All of these.
>>
>>31525198
... That is literally the opposite of the right accent. Christ, man.
>>
>>31525125
I love Japan but you're acting stupid. The things the Japs did to the countries they invaded was enough to warrant a nuke alone.
>>
>>31525595
>they did bad
>y-yeah but they did bad too!
Doesn't change shit you dindu faggot.
>>
File: Japanese_Ohka_rocket_plane.jpg (39KB, 793x363px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese_Ohka_rocket_plane.jpg
39KB, 793x363px
>>31524904
>atheists
During World War II, the government forced every subject to practice State Shinto and admit that the Emperor was divine. Those who opposed the Imperial cult, including Oomoto and Soka Gakkai, were persecuted. Worth noting that most Japanese truly believed the Emperor was divine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinto#State_Shinto
>educated
The Chichijima incident (also known as the Ogasawa incident) occurred in late 1944, when Japanese soldiers killed and consumed five American airmen on Chichi Jima, in the Bonin Islands.

You are saying fanatical as if it was a good thing when compared to suicide bombings. If they could get close enough to carriers to commit suicide, then they were probably close enough to drop bombs too so they didn't have an excuse to kill themselves.
>>
>>31524904
>educated
>were more fanatical than uneducated

Do you think this is unusual?

Educated people tend to be more politicized.

Just read about Aum Shinrikyo.
>Crazy cult
>Decide to start conducting attacks with Sarin gas
>Buy helicopter, guns, etc. for plan to take over the world by getting a nuclear weapon
>Membership is almost exclusively doctors, lawyers, and businessmen from the top universities in Japan, all with successful careers

It's the same for MENA based groups as well. In fact Engineering is significantly over represented in terrorist group membership. Not just for bomb makers either. Many terrorists in leadership positions of groups also have engineering educations. There are medical doctors represented in terrorist groups as well. And then there's the rest who have religious educations (actual degrees from religious colleges, not just a few months in a madrassa).

There are a couple of theories of why this is: more education = more easily politicized and radicalized
more educated through politicization feel an obligation to take action
STEM majors tend to lean more conservative politically
Educated people are better able to justify and argue stupid or wrong positions and are more likely to manipulated due to this
>>
File: image.png (101KB, 501x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101KB, 501x747px
>>31525595
And we acknowlege it rather than straight up deny it you faggot. Unless you prefer an unintentional ethnic cleansing ala Paraguay due to the emperor's generals making every man, woman and child be terribly underequipped soldiers armed with makeshift weapons
>>
JAPS ARE EVIL!!!
ANYONE THAT DENIES THIS FACT IS A RACIST JAP!!!
ALL JAP WARCRIMES ARE 100% FACT!!!

all our supposed "warcrimes" were either justified as retaliation to the japs and nazis, or straight-up propaganda by the EVIL JAP MONKEYS
besides, why would anyone lie about jap warcrimes? who could possibly gain anything from it? it just makes more sense that they were evil fanatic monkeys with no soul and the nukes turned them all into animu NEETs.
>>
>>31524904
If you weren't born in Europe you're probably some violent barbarian nigger scum
>>
>>31524904
>educated, civilized
>follows orders given to them by superiors
>doesn't immediately surrender to the enemy when the situation starts looking bad
what a bunch of fanatics
>>
>>31524904
>HOW?
state organized propaganda running too long and desperate economic and political situation --> fanatism
>>
>>31532517
Funny that Americans don't deny the use of nukes, and the smart ones justify it with "yeah, it was fucked, but it was necessary."

Okinawa is obviously a contentious point, but the fucktards who go out and rape women aren't encouraged to do so by their superiors, and we don't exterminate the entire city when the cops have enough and beat the living shit our of American servicemen.
>>
>>31532570
also probably lack of anime
>>
>>31532580
>the fucktards who go out and rape women aren't encouraged to do so by their superiors, and we don't exterminate the entire city
exactly, so why does everyone blame japs as a whole?
>>
File: 1473961955153.jpg (50KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1473961955153.jpg
50KB, 500x378px
>>31528904
He's probably German speaking. They do the r to l thing.
>>
>>31532596
Propaganda is more effective when you demonize an entire population.

It's also a lot easier to make blanket statements when much of the Government, Officer corps, and the enlisted base quite happily order and participate in atrocities.

There is a difference between atrocities committed by isolated angry, drunk, or sadistic retards, and atrocities ordered by the state. Japan falls into the latter category.

Why were people leery about the Red Army after the Berlin Rapes? Same principle applies.
>>
>>31532596
probalby vecause rape and pilllage were happily ordered by the officiers and the like.
Order to "repopulate " and " clean" (ie slay the infants) were ideologically endoctrinated.

Japs were raping women and killing offspring willingly in a engenic way.

Russian "rape germany then vodka" weren't encouraged by the kremlin to do so.

I know your love for ball less pop music, shitty paedophilic cartoons and no meat nor guns diet should please your 2inch wiener but sorry japs were savages and deserved the nuke, their aging society, waifus and SOuth korea raping their stock market.
>>
>>31532527
>If you weren't born in the U.S. you're probably some violent barbarian nigger scum

ftfy
>>
>>31532633
>>31532647
funny how people that supposedly despise indoctrination to hate certain ethnic groups turn around and do the exact same thing themselves, and then justify it with "well, the people I hate really were evil (at least that's what I've been indoctrinated into believing), so it's okay."
>>
File: 1441027863585.jpg (292KB, 2000x1551px) Image search: [Google]
1441027863585.jpg
292KB, 2000x1551px
>>31532718
Woah partner, you're making one hell of an asspull in absence of an actual argument.

For all intents and purposes, every government - not just a democracy or republic - represents its people. Perhaps not their will, but the culture and ethics of the culture that society has grown up with.

Stalin wasn't a democratic leader, but his distrust of the West and "fuck the other guy hard to help our own" is a reflection of Russian culture and ethics. Most definitely not a reflection of the people's will, but one of the people's character.

Same principle applies to Japan. The government quite happily advocated for fates worse than death for those viewed as "dishonorable," "foreign," or whatever negative adjective you want to attack to them.

It was a government that most DEFINITELY was not popularly elected, but the officer corps, officials, and conscripts of the Imperial military had to learn that kind of brutality somewhere.

I don't hate the Japanese, but their actions taken during WWII reveal a lot about their national character.

Just like our tendency to usurp democratically elected governments because of corporate / political interests tells the world a lot about the character of the average American.
>>
File: 1429847508906.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1429847508906.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
>>31525175
>>
>>31532527
Big words from an islamist.
>>
>>31525522
Someone want to educate me on the "Boots=Fake picture"-part?
>>
>>31532651
Americans are barbarians though, sorry m8.
>>31533003
>islamist
topkek stay mad
>>
>>31533020
Keep perpetuating the "religion of peas" meme.
>>
>>31531677
>If they could get close enough to carriers to commit suicide, then they were probably close enough to drop bombs too so they didn't have an excuse to kill themselves.
Think it had more to do with the average training time needed. Tales less time to teach someone to ram a ship with a plane than to hit it with bombs and torps.

Not that I dont agree with your point though.
>>
>>31533039
Sure, now show me where I do that :). Ill be waiting kiddo.
>>
>>31533047
Oh I don't mean you in person, merely your ilk. Stoned or raped any women lately?
>>
File: 1414544970640.gif (166KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1414544970640.gif
166KB, 500x281px
>>31524904

>Comparing an industrious northern disciplined race with a capacity for science and industry to a brown failed race of semi-human sand niggers who can't even manufacture a fucking fork.

You're very confused.

ISIS is wholly equipped with weapons and implements made by industrial northern races (Whites and Asians).

Sand niggers don't make ANYTHING.

They are a race of parasitic merchants and middle-men, essentially providing no value.
>>
>>31524904
They had a strong warrior culture
>>
File: yet another.gif (1MB, 680x376px) Image search: [Google]
yet another.gif
1MB, 680x376px
>>31524904
>civilized

I see where this is going
>>
>>31533020
>Americans are barbarians
Tell me about it when you go on the suicide bombing, dirty albanian
>>
File: Oppenheimer calls out the bantz.png (2MB, 1410x2590px) Image search: [Google]
Oppenheimer calls out the bantz.png
2MB, 1410x2590px
>>31525595
>>31532517
>Tokyo
>Nukes
>Using anime as evidence

Holy shit, either this is the best b8 i've seen all month, or you are genuinely, pants-on-head retarded.

Oppenheimer, where are you?
>>
>>31533300
Made me smile
>>
>>31525198

it's r to l you memetastic fagt
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.